We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

My alliance needs a new family

2»

Comments

• Lenzabi (US1)Lenzabi (US1) Posts: 2,517
    edited 18.07.2014
    i agree with 30x, we can make you a sub alliance of watchtower, and make you a lot better, but it will only work under new leadership. which Watchtower can offer. contact me ingame

LOL! Oh Steve you scamp!
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

No longer liking GGS games.

To Captain Dunsel!
  • Emperor DolceEmperor Dolce Posts: 152
    edited 18.07.2014
    Keenanxbox wrote: »
    emperor dolce how did that get you and your boyfriend shootin XD

Worked out just fine. Not everyone needs a daddy like you. Come at me anytime. If you need 100 alliances to do like last time thats cool. I wont cry like you will when the tables are turned.
    Emperor Dolce @ usa 1 Emperor @ india1. Emperor @ Asia1
  • edited 21.07.2014
    Lenzabi wrote: »
    LOL! Oh Steve you scamp!

you know me :D always looking to help
    NoblemanSteve6 @ usa1
  • edited 21.07.2014
    Interesting to say the least, create something that you believe will last as long as you do Crow, we were glad to have you but the Valyrian name spans more than just mere loyalty or power its in the soul. GGE is a game, whether you enjoy it or not is on you my friend.

Sincerely,
    Queen Sienna
    A King without any men is no King at all!
    A Queen without any men is just single..... :love:

Blood and Fire
    ^^

Queen Sienna @ usa 1
  • redneckluckeyredneckluckey Posts: 4
    edited 21.07.2014
    hello my lord we r looking for a sub we will help u guys get back in the game
    i have 95% of my players r active and they will answer or help u with what every u may want or need
    so let me know

write to me my user name is redneckluckey
    redneckluckey @ usa 1
  • LongShankssLongShankss Posts: 91
    edited 22.07.2014
    KING CROW wrote: »
    now before everything.....
    I am not interested in becoming a sub alliance of an alliance with only 17 players so please don't send me a message if you can relate to this. and I want my alliance to join a large family like KoN, DT, GP, cowboys,LOF, storm reapers or some BIG families like this, i don't mind being a sub of a sub. as long as your a sub of one of the big alliances.

Thank You

Just as you dont want to be part of a 17 members alliances, no one want a super small alliance like yours. Waste of time and energy. You've been playing for 6 months and your still level 36, so at this pace, your future is not so bright.

I suggest you leave the forum and start to actually play the game.

Hope the truth wont hurt you too much.

No best regards, LS
    LongShankss @ usa 1
  • edited 22.07.2014
    Just as you dont want to be part of a 17 members alliances, no one want a super small alliance like yours. Waste of time and energy. You've been playing for 6 months and your still level 36, so at this pace, your future is not so bright.

I suggest you leave the forum and start to actually play the game.

Hope the truth wont hurt you too much.

No best regards, LS

i must say, he doesnt have the experience necessary to be a strong leader. he must pass on the crown to get his alliance off the ground!
    NoblemanSteve6 @ usa1
  • Lenzabi (US1)Lenzabi (US1) Posts: 2,517
    edited 22.07.2014
    Sniff, sniff, phew! scorched crow feathers, strong is the smell.
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

No longer liking GGS games.

To Captain Dunsel!
  • KING CROW (US1)KING CROW (US1) Posts: 549
    edited 22.07.2014
    what my alliance wants now is an election.. to see who will remain leader
    because once again.. we are a Democracy.

Im surprised I'm actually letting you run for leader your not even an official member of the alliance your only our guest
    gAcuf.gif
    KING CROW (usa1)
    P.U.N (PEOPLES UNION of NORTHAMERICA) We FIGHT AS 1! YOUR ENEMY IS MINE AND MINE IS YOURS. I MAY BE LEADER, BUT YOUR VOISE IS AS LOUD AS MINE. WE ARNT BROTHERS WE ARE ONE BODY, ONE MIND, ONE GOAL, ONE ALLIANCE! WE ARE P.U.N
  • KING CROW (US1)KING CROW (US1) Posts: 549
    edited 22.07.2014
    Interesting to say the least, create something that you believe will last as long as you do Crow, we were glad to have you but the Valyrian name spans more than just mere loyalty or power its in the soul. GGE is a game, whether you enjoy it or not is on you my friend.

Sincerely,
    Queen Sienna

Sorry Queen I thought Valyria was dying because I asked for aid from your alliance and I received no reply. and the alliance was missing player. it was 20 less then usual you alliance had only 30 players in to. so i thought that Valyria was gone.
    gAcuf.gif
    KING CROW (usa1)
    P.U.N (PEOPLES UNION of NORTHAMERICA) We FIGHT AS 1! YOUR ENEMY IS MINE AND MINE IS YOURS. I MAY BE LEADER, BUT YOUR VOISE IS AS LOUD AS MINE. WE ARNT BROTHERS WE ARE ONE BODY, ONE MIND, ONE GOAL, ONE ALLIANCE! WE ARE P.U.N
  • edited 22.07.2014
    you might want to be in a legue of alliances

my alliance is in coalition od mankind
  • edited 22.07.2014
    *of* i mean
  • striper2striper2 Posts: 2
    edited 22.07.2014
    if i ever started an alliance i aint asking nothing from no one, and following my own rules. its sad that players need daddy to bail them out because they didnt run their alliance properly
    striper @ usa 1
  • Billy962Billy962 Posts: 7,420
    edited 22.07.2014
    striper2 wrote: »
    if i ever started an alliance i aint asking nothing from no one, and following my own rules. its sad that players need daddy to bail them out because they didnt run their alliance properly

But you're asking yourself to follow your own rules, and I'm assuming you'll do the same for your alliance members.
    FAQs
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?82159-FAQs&p=951186#post951186

#TheDreamLivesOn

(Mix of ruby/armorer tools)
    http://prntscr.com/39gqa6
    http://prntscr.com/3xf6wl
    http://prntscr.com/4ee952

#GG$
    #GGreedy
    #GreedGameEmpire

GGE is always trying to get players to buy rubies, and to do that, comes up with horrible updates. Put this in your siggy if you agree.
    Billy, I will crack you.

R.I.P. in peace Billy962, King of the forums ;_;

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]TM
  • Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 22.07.2014
    Billy962 wrote: »
    Then message one of the large alliances or their subs.

Edit: 6,000 posts! Whoo!

Your a Forum Nerd Billy :p

Remember that, lol
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
  • striper2striper2 Posts: 2
    edited 23.07.2014
    Billy962 wrote: »
    But you're asking yourself to follow your own rules, and I'm assuming you'll do the same for your alliance members.
    yes i would follow rules that i set down and would expect members to do the same. one of the biggest problems facing small alliances is that members dont maintain wall tools, defense and finish walls and towers for their level. if this is done properly you may lose an attack but the attacker will pay for his victory and think twice before hitting again
    striper @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.