Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

Join the official Goodgame Discord today!

Are you looking for a community of like-minded gamers to discuss your favorite games with? Look no further than the GoodGame Empire Family Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other gamers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Empire Family Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow warriors from all over the world. Just head to https://discord.gg/goodgamestudios to join the fun!

Server Down

Comments

• Lenzabi (US1)Lenzabi (US1) Posts: 2,517
    edited 01.07.2014
    Crashed again
  • AWC  (US1)AWC (US1) US1 Posts: 348
    edited 01.07.2014
    Back down. It's back down I think. It's down right? Looks like its down.
  • Lord KalLord Kal Posts: 63
    edited 01.07.2014
    and it's back down. It would be nice to get a heads up if they are going to take the server down. Kind of ridiculous to do it when Traveling Knights quest is active.
  • I Shall Rise (US1)I Shall Rise (US1) Posts: 318
    edited 01.07.2014
    Lenzabi wrote: »
    Back up, but for how long? It is still acting weird.

bout that long. Back down AGAIN.

Edit: Back up. Again.
  • jjwitzzjjwitzz Posts: 1
    edited 01.07.2014
    me as well, I cannot collect any taxes.
  • Cornet6 (US1)Cornet6 (US1) Posts: 1,740
    edited 01.07.2014
    Lord Kal wrote: »
    and it's back down. It would be nice to get a heads up if they are going to take the server down. Kind of ridiculous to do it when Traveling Knights quest is active.

I doubt they did it on purpose, it is the middle of the night for them...
    edited 01.07.2014
    i think its down again. Its down right. Looks like its down. Yeah, pretty sure it's down.
  • Jasper Glory (US1)Jasper Glory (US1) US1 Posts: 17
    edited 01.07.2014
    I'm getting really frustrated here. I finally get in and in the middle of trying to recruit and build tools, poof its gone again!!
    edited 01.07.2014
    I'm getting really frustrated here. I finally get in and in the middle of trying to recruit and build tools, poof its gone again!!

I know! It let me in for only 5 minutes at 9:30 and then again it decided it wanted to stop.
  • mnight (US1)mnight (US1) US1 Posts: 1,430
    edited 01.07.2014
    Its back down again. I am missing troops that were being stationed. Check your castles. :/
  • pel3pel3 Posts: 30
    edited 01.07.2014
    i keep getting the "disconnected from server" message....not just stalled at sharpening swords....weird
    edited 01.07.2014
    Looks like its still down. Its down right? I think its down. Looks like its down. Anyone notice if its down? Its down right? I think its down.
  • LadyBlack3LadyBlack3 Posts: 3
    edited 01.07.2014
    I got kicked out and cant get back in
  • Redhawk (US1)Redhawk (US1) Posts: 62
    edited 01.07.2014
    yup. it's down.

i get the "connection interrupted" error. it's cool though because i can click the green check and see each individual loading message: sharpening swords, oiling chain mail, kidnapping princesses, etc.

still won't connect though, lol
    edited 01.07.2014
    Its ok, My Barristers in Munich have been alerted and are sending baliff's to confiscate all GGE property. Disregard this comment if you work for GGE. Tks ......
    edited 01.07.2014
    pel3 wrote: »
    i keep getting the "disconnected from server" message....not just stalled at sharpening swords....weird

Now that's happening to me too. If only it would just stay stable, I'm okay if it's down for a couple of minutes but at least don't keep changing randomly.
  • ninja83702ninja83702 Posts: 12
    edited 01.07.2014
    Yes, Everyone on the KoN (huge USA1 alliance) skype chat is having this problem.
  • edited 01.07.2014
    Wow GGE Wont let me log on it says sever interrupted
  • edited 01.07.2014
    and im apart of KoN neph
  • edited 01.07.2014
    is this still ahppening to you guys

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file