Home Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The International 1 Capture

12325»

Comments

• edited 25.06.2014
    Jollyjack why is there a black mark out on the person you attacked. Unless it's a fraud! Just wondering.

A, He's defending
    B, He's protecting the other player's privacy
    Think before you type
    The Noble King @ en 1

<Death Row> General
  • Darth-VaderDarth-Vader Posts: 196
    edited 25.06.2014
    Master Sidious really should think before he types that's for sure. >=( I am not happy of what he said on Ask the Sith.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Proud Sith Lord/Apprentice
    Darth-Vader @ usa 1 and int. 1
  • Lord FallLord Fall Posts: 326
    edited 25.06.2014
    Cyclone14 wrote: »
    Wasn't talking to you, Fall. Mind your own business, and join in conversations when asked.

That would obviously be impossible especially in the Entertainment and Fun section, deem this a closed thread if you don't want things like these happening.
    19.jpg
    Proud Non Ruby Buyer and Leader of BRAVE IMPERIAL
    Lord Fall @ WWW 1
  • Cyclone14 (INT1)Cyclone14 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 11,909
    edited 26.06.2014
    Tell me, how could I deem this a closed thread?
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

One of the old-timers, long since departed from this land — my inbox, however, remains open!
    edited 26.06.2014
    Tell me, how could I deem this a closed thread?
    This is exactly the point that I am trying to make; it IS impossible.
    19.jpg
    Lord Fall @ WWW 1
    edited 27.06.2014
    The point your are making has no relation whatsoever to my previous post that you quoted. It seems to me that you're simply trying to get out of the discussion.
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

One of the old-timers, long since departed from this land — my inbox, however, remains open!
    edited 27.06.2014
    The point your are making has no relation whatsoever to my previous post that you quoted. It seems to me that you're simply trying to get out of the discussion.
    Your previous post was asking about how you could deem this a closed thread. My answer was that it was impossible. You could post a post saying that this thread was closed to only to specific members but anyone can still interrupt. A CM could ban people who interrupt or close the thread to everyone but no CM would focus on a job of such blasphemy. And what part of my previous post hints that I want to end this discussion?
    19.jpg
    Lord Fall @ WWW 1
    edited 27.06.2014
    Previous post. Indicating not part of this conversation. Specifically the one you quoted in Post #490.
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

edited 28.06.2014
    Sorry but I don't understand your post... Please explain in more detail...
    19.jpg
    Lord Fall @ WWW 1
  • JeethBOSSJeethBOSS Posts: 26
    edited 29.06.2014
    no

defeat yes, but not capture
    JeethBOSS @ usa 1
  • edited 05.07.2014
    So Mr Sid, how far have you got now, have you infiltrated the main alliances yet?
    The Noble King @ en 1

<Death Row> General
  • Master SidiousMaster Sidious Posts: 874
    edited 09.07.2014
    Oh is that why that doom guy in Int.1 attacked me Vader?
    And no I haven't because for awhile now I have been time limited and haven't had enough time to keep up with my Int.1 and 2 accounts. So since Int.2 is a higher level I'd keep it and get rid of my Int.1 account. So right now I put an end to Galactic Empire.
  • edited 09.07.2014
    They think it's all over- it is now :D
    The Noble King @ en 1

<Death Row> General
  • Master SidiousMaster Sidious Posts: 874
    edited 09.07.2014
    This game is so time consuming that is why I quit Int.1. I have things going on in my own life like all of us do!
    edited 12.07.2014
    I simply check in on my castles once in a while . . . They don't progress.
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

• edited 13.07.2014
    Sorry but Pack Rat, Hells Warriors, and Titan families could take international 1 over but where it the fun in that nope you couldn't in a million years.
    LegoWarrior @ WWW 1
    edited 13.07.2014
    I'd bet you a lot of money he could do it in a million years. If he had the dedication to go that long . . .
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

Sign In to comment.