Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Attack troops seem to be missing

SashyaSashya Posts: 3
edited 26.06.2014 in Technical Assistance
After the latest hot fix, it seems all our alliances attackers that were out (either on the way there or on the way home) have vanished.

Anyone else?
Post edited by Sashya on
Sashya @ en 1

Comments

• DarkSary (GB1)DarkSary (GB1) Posts: 20
    edited 26.06.2014
    yep me too and others in my alliance
    DarkSary @ en 1
  • NamgawsNamgaws Posts: 15
    edited 26.06.2014
    Yep, anything that wasn't in the castle during the fix, has vanaished... loads of troops missing in action..
    Namgaws @ en 1
  • Hori (GB1)Hori (GB1) GB1 Posts: 71
    edited 26.06.2014
    well fixed...
    Hori @ en 1
  • RulerAnuj3RulerAnuj3 Posts: 43
    edited 26.06.2014
    Yep same here, sent attack to "Italy1" and lost 600-700 kgs, with many tools like mantlets and banners.
    Alliance mates say they have lost two armies worth, so 2000+ attackers...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RulerAnuj @ en 1
    General of The 10th Legion
  • trickXtertrickXter Posts: 9
    edited 26.06.2014
    mine as well, 2 separate set of attacking troops had gone missing!

i received a message titled "No Battle":
    " Your troops did not fight, because the destination is no longer being held by it's original owner, or is under protection"
    trickXter @ WWW 1
  • 421ho (GB1)421ho (GB1) Posts: 2
    edited 26.06.2014
    same here, just lost a bunch of troops & tools, all MIA.

edited to add :

didnt get a message to tell me 'no battle' though
    421ho @ en 1
  • edited 26.06.2014
    Same here - all attacking troops (and their tools) have vanished.
    Gazpacho Soup @ en 1
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    edited 26.06.2014
    not just attacking troops either i had thousands out on support they are all gone too
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • Bandit (GB1)Bandit (GB1) Posts: 15
    edited 26.06.2014
    I still ask myself why i spend on this game, it has now become a disappointment. Appears to be a bunch of cowboys working on our server i thinks its time you recruit employees who know what there doing. ?(

Simple hot fixes fair enough, nothing is ever final on first try but come on! this is getting serious now its becoming a regular thing now :S I think GG need to find a way of testing these new updates and events before throwing them in and out.
    Bandit @ en 1
  • lionidas2lionidas2 Posts: 576
    edited 26.06.2014
    WTF i lost 700 war banners?(;(
    "Don't think of yourself as an uglly person, think of yourself as a beautiful monkey"

http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?141772-the-story-of-a-gallant-warrior
  • solveig (SKN1)solveig (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 25
    edited 26.06.2014
    Wel my defence troops that supported other members are missing too :-(
    solveig @ skn 1
  • King VladKing Vlad Posts: 44
    edited 26.06.2014
    lost 2 full armies and all my support troops.
    Will have to decide whether I'm gonna keep playing. This just keeps getting worse and if you contact support its like they haven't bothered to actually read your mail. They make out like you don't understand even when I send clear screenshots. After a dozen mails to them they say, "ok, thanks i'll let technical know" and don't actually do anything to sort the problem
    King Vlad @ en 1
    edited 26.06.2014
    Bandit10 wrote: »
    I think GG need to find a way of testing these new updates and events before throwing them in and out.

That's very simple... run test server, find bunch of volunteers and they will test everything you need.. just do not think they should buy rubies...
    Hori @ en 1
    edited 26.06.2014
    Bandit10 wrote: »
    I think GG need to find a way of testing these new updates and events before throwing them in and out.

That's very simple... run test server, find bunch of volunteers and they will test everything you need.. just do not think they should buy rubies...
    Hori @ en 1
    edited 26.06.2014
    I dunno, they could have chosen to do that a long time ago and I'm pretty sure they have there own to test them just appears they cant be bothered. So use us as the lab rats ;(
    Bandit @ en 1
  • CM ArcanineCM Arcanine Posts: 4,626
    edited 26.06.2014
    Hi everybody,

Please try to remain calm. The servers are currently down to fix the problems that were experienced after the previous Hotfix. They may be down for around 60-90 minutes.

I will keep you informed of any additional information I receive concerning the disappearances of troop movements and so on.

Sincere apologies for the issues guys.

Regards,

Steve.
  • bonniemitchellbonniemitchell Posts: 2
    edited 26.06.2014
    Actually, I those all my defenders returning from supporting attacks of the Foreign Castles against Alliance Members Castles.
    bonniemitchell @ usa 1
  • bonniemitchellbonniemitchell Posts: 2
    edited 26.06.2014
    P.S. - But of course they were still eating. SIGH.
    bonniemitchell @ usa 1
  • s.addi (GB1)s.addi (GB1) GB1 Posts: 16
    edited 26.06.2014
    if troops desert during this hot fix aswell are you compensating aswell ,and peeps have not mentioned the rubies lost in sending out quickly
    Hi everybody,

Please try to remain calm. The servers are currently down to fix the problems that were experienced after the previous Hotfix. They may be down for around 60-90 minutes.

I will keep you informed of any additional information I receive concerning the disappearances of troop movements and so on.

Sincere apologies for the issues guys.

Regards,

Steve.
    s.addi @ en 1
    edited 26.06.2014
    I had same question in mind, have a 1 hour and little left of food.

Don't think any of us participated in this event for a loss... So i would expect everything back if it goes down
    Bandit @ en 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file