Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

usa 1 vs the world

Comments

• Highness Ho (GB1)Highness Ho (GB1) Posts: 2,763
    edited 04.06.2014
    whichever server that has the most ruby and coin buyers=the strongest server
    King Highness Ho @ en 1
    I AM A DUDE
    I don't buy rubies

Want a certain castle to go up in flames??? Visit My Bounty Hunting Thread!

Forum member of the month March 2015 WOOOHOOO!!!! Thanks all!!!

“The greatest victory is that which requires no battle" (rubies) ~Sun Tzu

I am Catman! The New SuperHero!!!

Member of the Cat family, including Graycat,Elliotell
  • edited 04.06.2014
    If It Was Int. 1 and Int. 2 vs. Usa USA would win.... ive been on the other servers most of alliiances are alliances of 15-20 members and the big alliance are wimps because the wars dont even last a week
    nealpatrick80 @ usa 1
  • Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 04.06.2014
    If It Was Int. 1 and Int. 2 vs. Usa USA would win.... ive been on the other servers most of alliiances are alliances of 15-20 members and the big alliance are wimps because the wars dont even last a week

I would agree for both. Except, however, int1 had many wars that lasted 3 months, lol.
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
  • KING CROW (US1)KING CROW (US1) Posts: 549
    edited 04.06.2014
    we are america we never lose.
    wait....... does Vietnam have a server?????
    gAcuf.gif
    KING CROW (usa1)
    P.U.N (PEOPLES UNION of NORTHAMERICA) We FIGHT AS 1! YOUR ENEMY IS MINE AND MINE IS YOURS. I MAY BE LEADER, BUT YOUR VOISE IS AS LOUD AS MINE. WE ARNT BROTHERS WE ARE ONE BODY, ONE MIND, ONE GOAL, ONE ALLIANCE! WE ARE P.U.N
  • Dark Chicken (US1)Dark Chicken (US1) Posts: 815
    edited 06.06.2014
    KING CROW wrote: »
    we are america we never lose.
    wait....... does Vietnam have a server?????

something tells me usa 1 might be stronger than them.
    Dark Chicken @ USA 1 and AUS1
    Leader
    Suiko Stars

"You can't have peace any longer than your neighbor pleases." -- Dutch (on war and peace)

"A lie repeated often enough, becomes truth." -- Dr. Paul Joseph Goebbels
  • Lord FallLord Fall Posts: 326
    edited 07.06.2014
    Emphasis on "might"
    19.jpg
    Proud Non Ruby Buyer and Leader of BRAVE IMPERIAL
    Lord Fall @ WWW 1
  • ArthusXArthusX Posts: 48
    edited 08.06.2014
    ITT : people bragging about their E-penis
    ArthusX @ en 1

Good Defense
    22hfbC.png
    Bad Defense

Learn the difference, it could...it will save your life!
  • jasper22 (INT1)jasper22 (INT1) Posts: 277
    edited 09.06.2014

Lol you clearly have never been on int 1 during the big wars we have had wars with big coalitions that lasted fora bout 5-6 months. Of course their where some sort breaks where the wars where more like a cold war then all out fighting.

This thread is entertaining. My ally got some new players that come from USA server and they defiantly are strong players. I could belief that one on one USA is the strongest, then again I have only been in int 1 server since the day I started playing who knows what the other 37 or so servers have.
    Titans
  • nnjnnj Posts: 42
    edited 22.06.2014
    i think USA1 would win but not everyone at once b/c its sheer numbers but individually or like 5 at a time USA1 would crush and like someone else said around 9/10 of the threads here are about USA1 the only thing i see from other servers is random people playing a game. WIMPS
    19.jpg
  • sKe3tsKe3t Posts: 25
    edited 23.06.2014
    And you guys lost to the Vietnamese

Look up French Indochina and tell me who actually went down first... HA!

USA is always bailing people out, quite funny to say the least.
    sKe3t @ usa 1

BATTLEHORN
  • DeathStar187 (US1)DeathStar187 (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    edited 23.06.2014
    a lot of alliances helped with this war
    DeathStar187 @ usa 1
  • edited 23.06.2014
    If this were to happen, USA1 would be DESTROYED.

There are certainly many megaalliances that would destroy USA1, it doesn't matter that we're strong, there are so many different alliances that we haven't even heard about, we wouldn't last a day.

Plus the amount of lag...
    SandmanGuy @ usa 1

#__#__#
    #####
    #####
    #####
    #####
    #_#_##__##_#_#
    #####___#####
    ##​###___##​###
    #####___#####
    #######################
    #######################
    #######################

ASCII art is awesome.

• FalseProphetFalseProphet Posts: 7
    edited 23.06.2014
    Basically, without doing my research, it is safe to say the strongest USA 1 teams could wipe the floor with any other ENGLISH SPEAKING servers best teams, right? but what about the Russians, the Chinese? India? I bet there are quite a few big teams in those servers(is there a Chinese one?) we don't hear from on the English forums that could take a licking....I'm not multilingual however and cannot prove any of this.
    FalseProphet @ usa 1
    edited 25.06.2014
    Basically, without doing my research, it is safe to say the strongest USA 1 teams could wipe the floor with any other ENGLISH SPEAKING servers best teams, right? but what about the Russians, the Chinese? India? I bet there are quite a few big teams in those servers(is there a Chinese one?) we don't hear from on the English forums that could take a licking....I'm not multilingual however and cannot prove any of this.
    Well, with this new update, we may be able to test some of this, even if just a little, would be better if the update simulated the actual player.
    Leader
    Suiko Stars

"You can't have peace any longer than your neighbor pleases." -- Dutch (on war and peace)

• Conan (GB1)Conan (GB1) Posts: 1,609
    edited 25.06.2014
    First of all USA1's crap and the big alliance suffer from terrible leadership. 2nd of all, you have no proper allies your always killing them. 3rd of all, Who the hell said you where best? I doubt very much that you could beat UK1 alone yet alone one of the Int.'s

RIP FreeDominion, you were great.

Conan @ Nowhereinperticular @ UK1
    Barack Obama
    giphygif
    Approves this Forumer.

• JeethBOSSJeethBOSS Posts: 26
    edited 25.06.2014
    no

bad idea, but against the international servers, then yes

COME AT US, CUBA!
    JeethBOSS @ usa 1
    edited 25.06.2014
    hot gamer wrote: »
    First of all USA1's crap
    here we have what is known as an opinion, have you even been on the server
    the big alliance suffer from terrible leadership.
    You're thinking of HIVE, who had some pretty crappy leaders (and some good ones), but for the most part, the big alliances have good leaders, or they wouldn't be on top.
    2nd of all, you have no proper allies your always killing them.
    And then you replace them with bigger allies, of course, that is one thing that sets us 1 apart, we are very strong independently, but if we work together, we're pretty unstoppable, if you could get the big alliances to unite, i'd bet they could take down most other servers (not combined).
    3rd of all, Who the hell said you where best? I doubt very much that you could beat UK1 alone yet alone one of the Int.'s
    First, it is just an opinion that we are the best, it is true we are the biggest english-speaking server (that i know of) and have the most power points of the english servers, but it is an opinion. Second, I imagine that the UK server would be overwhelmed, it would be a good fight, but you would be overwhelmed, same for the Int servers (at least from what i've seen of the servers when i visited).

before posting, please think through your post, half of that post was just being hostile to usa 1, and the other half requires experience, have you been to us 1?
    Leader
    Suiko Stars

• France will crush USA1 easily
  • France is strongest server :) it will easily crush USA1 
  • stop beating a dead horse
    Now on the Australia server.

200k, finally
Sign In to comment.