Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

KON announcement is a threat to all of usa1

Empire CamEmpire Cam Posts: 5
edited 28.06.2014 in Alliance News & Diplomacy
They sent a threat on everybody except their allies.Guess what KON we dont care because we all know you are doing this because you are scared that another alliance as powerful hive or even more will beat you.Even if you accomplish what you want you will eventually fall.Even gods fall.To all of usa1 help me beat them.First they were just annoying but now its war.If you dont listen to me how are we going to stop them.KON started there own defeat.Another thing i bet you even your allies will eventually betray you

This is WAR
Post edited by Empire Cam on
:cursing::cursing::cursing Only the strong survive :Empire Cam @ usa 1

Comments

• gmdclarkgmdclark Posts: 198
    edited 20.06.2014
    Where is this threat?
    gmdclark @ KO 1
  • Nym (OPENBETA1)Nym (OPENBETA1) Posts: 74
    edited 20.06.2014
    Maybe you should find yourself an alliance first.
  • Stoic (US1)Stoic (US1) Posts: 132
    edited 20.06.2014
    You are correct, this is war. A war game to be exact. Our announcement is just letting everyone know that during the tourney we will be attacking like crazy. You see, we like to win. That is all we want to accomplish. We put the announcement up so we dont get hundreds of messages asking why we would attack, as if anyone needs a reason to attack in this game. It clearly says defend, or open gates, no problem. We do have a problem with putting a couple soldiers on each flank just to waste our tools though. You want to beat us? come at us bro. We get bored over here. See you soon.
  • Caleb80PlayerCaleb80Player Posts: 98
    edited 20.06.2014
    stephenp wrote: »
    You are correct, this is war. A war game to be exact. Our announcement is just letting everyone know that during the tourney we will be attacking like crazy. You see, we like to win. That is all we want to accomplish. We put the announcement up so we dont get hundreds of messages asking why we would attack, as if anyone needs a reason to attack in this game. It clearly says defend, or open gates, no problem. We do have a problem with putting a couple soldiers on each flank just to waste our tools though. You want to beat us? come at us bro. We get bored over here. See you soon.

So....what exactly is this announcement?
    Deputy/Leader of Suiko Samurai
    Caleb80Player @ usa 1
    SuikoSamurai.Weebly.com

Caleb80player @ Canada1
    #The DreamLivesOn

ny3ldsm.png
    SHHH!! I'M IN DISGUISE
  • therealsporer (US1)therealsporer (US1) Posts: 2,266
    edited 21.06.2014
    I checked their alliance description (alliance announcement is internal only so noone outside of KON would have access), and found no threat.
    Only a kind note explaining their strategy for the alliance tourny... a strategy that everyone should have been assuming .... not sure what threat anyone is seeing. Do you think that they should instead attack their allies?

"we are coming after everyone except Allies during the Tourny.
    Please don't ask why we hit you. Opeing Gates or Defending is acceptable. If you try take 3 flanks with 10 troops to waste our tools we will Declare on you. Open or Defend"
    therealsporer @ usa 1
    the realerest.

Former whatever,
    Proud nothing.
    If I do something you need to know about, you'll know.

What is the face of a coward?
    The back of his head as he runs from battle.
  • Daniel DegudeDaniel Degude Posts: 1,645
    edited 21.06.2014
    They sent a threat on everybody except their allies.Guess what KON we dont care because we all know you are doing this because you are scared that another alliance as powerful hive or even more will beat you.Even if you accomplish what you want you will eventually fall.Even gods fall.To all of usa1 help me beat them.First they were just annoying but now its war.If you dont listen to me how are we going to stop them.KON started there own defeat.Another thing i bet you even your allies will eventually betray you

This is WAR

lmao.
    You have no idea what youre talking about...
  • Lenzabi (US1)Lenzabi (US1) Posts: 2,517
    edited 21.06.2014
    This is a strategy game. War is but one strategy, but the statement is for the tourney, which will be over soon.

Silly attempt to start a war against all of KoN, sounds bitter to me.

I see he has many, many fat fires, also, reading comprehension helps understand that KoN is merely letting folks know they may be involved in the alliance glory tourney, not a declarations of war such foolishness are those who read and do not comprehend or understand (Both those words mean pretty much the same thing for the literally challenged out there)

Now to grab me some hotdogs, marsh-mallows and sticks to cook 'em on!
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

No longer liking GGS games.

To Captain Dunsel!
  • ZombieMaster (US1)ZombieMaster (US1) Posts: 881
    edited 21.06.2014
    Empire Cam wrote: »

This is WAR

You can start with me...

My teeth haven't grown in yet, so my bites are more like hickeys.
    lcfzPzG.png
  • steve5482steve5482 Posts: 142
    edited 21.06.2014
    I checked their alliance description (alliance announcement is internal only so noone outside of KON would have access), and found no threat.
    Only a kind note explaining their strategy for the alliance tourny... a strategy that everyone should have been assuming .... not sure what threat anyone is seeing. Do you think that they should instead attack their allies?

"we are coming after everyone except Allies during the Tourny.
    Please don't ask why we hit you. Opeing Gates or Defending is acceptable. If you try take 3 flanks with 10 troops to waste our tools we will Declare on you. Open or Defend"

Thanks for making this strange initial post a bit clearer.

Well there is the threat getting a war declaration if someone under attack does not defend or open gates. But I agree that they should declare war on somebody who is so stupid using 10 troops to waste the attacker's tools on the 3 flanks, because 3 troops would be sufficient ;-)
    (Or no troops at all if there are armed citizens/militia around)

Seriously, so they give away in their alliance description how to annoy them the most?
    (I am probably misunderstanding something here.)
    steve548 @ 7
  • Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,723
    edited 21.06.2014
    steve5482 wrote: »
    Seriously, so they give away in their alliance description how to annoy them the most?
    (I am probably misunderstanding something here.)

Here's all you need to know: KoN is probably not worried at all about those who want to try and annoy them. Their message is for the all the other folks, the ones who don't have masochistic tendencies.
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
    edited 21.06.2014
    I dont think you are misunderstanding anything steve. We are doing a favor by letting you in on what annoys us most.
  • RdrnnrRdrnnr Posts: 1,615
    edited 21.06.2014
    I dont think you are misunderstanding anything steve. We are doing a favor by letting you in on what annoys us most.

So the gist of the announcement is this; "When we attack you, you MUST play the way we tell you to play, or we will attack you relentlessly until you quit."

Hmmm... Is it just me, or does that sound a lot like TCA?!?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maximum angulo Inferno
  • JeethBOSSJeethBOSS Posts: 26
    edited 22.06.2014
    KoN needs an alliance that can take it down, but the only porblem is that people will start to fight over the royal towers and trading mertos and capitals there enriched with
    JeethBOSS @ usa 1
    edited 22.06.2014
    Rdrnnr wrote: »
    So the gist of the announcement is this; "When we attack you, you MUST play the way we tell you to play, or we will attack you relentlessly until you quit."

Hmmm... Is it just me, or does that sound a lot like TCA?!?

Nice being prez. TCA couldnt back it up.
  • bossaholic (US1)bossaholic (US1) Posts: 474
    edited 22.06.2014
    Nice being prez. TCA couldnt back it up.

tca? ive heard of them ,how did they get defunct
    bossaholic @ usa 1

something

probably a burner account

• king charles4king charles4 Posts: 18
    edited 22.06.2014
    JeethBOSS wrote: »
    KoN needs an alliance that can take it down, but the only porblem is that people will start to fight over the royal towers and trading mertos and capitals there enriched with

may be the joining of many alliances and sharing of capitals like a huge coalition

Attachment not found.
    king charles @ usa 1
  • steve5482steve5482 Posts: 142
    edited 22.06.2014

Meta tactics ;-) I love this :-)
    steve548 @ 7
  • Lenzabi (US1)Lenzabi (US1) Posts: 2,517
    edited 22.06.2014
    bossaholic wrote: »
    tca? ive heard of them ,how did they get defunct

Coz we all banded together and took them down
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

No longer liking GGS games.

To Captain Dunsel!
  • nutman3000nutman3000 Posts: 12
    edited 22.06.2014
    here some advice for fish heads out there:kon seems like a strong alliance and strong alliances have players with hundreds of troops.alies abandon kon? well i doubt that becuase if you have a pact with a big alliance like kon then that means they wont attack you so it is a superlow chance they will abandon kon.lastly not everyone is a fishhead and some people knows whats good for them so not everyone will gang together against kon leaving a small amount of players against a really strong alliance
    nutman3000 @ au 1
  • Caleb80PlayerCaleb80Player Posts: 98
    edited 22.06.2014
    KoN, is one of the few big alliances out there right now that aren't acting like complete assholes, at least not as much as the others :) I read their description, and it seems to me we should be grateful that they give us a fair warning. Although it is quite tempting to waste their tools :) We get hits from KoN subs quite frequently, and it is very rare that we lose any of them. As a matter of fact, we enjoy defending those attacks, and we gain glory for the tournament also. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that description.
    Deputy/Leader of Suiko Samurai
    Caleb80Player @ usa 1
    SuikoSamurai.Weebly.com

Caleb80player @ Canada1
    #The DreamLivesOn

ny3ldsm.png
    SHHH!! I'M IN DISGUISE
Sign In to comment.