Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Fire

2»

Comments

• fetirt54fetirt54 Posts: 542
    edited 21.06.2014
    I still remember i had an alliance and the leader left so i became the leader but we had war. So they all attacked me i could not even repair those fire's i tried to stop the war but i could not. thats when i left the game, but later i came back. but still some people leave this game of this.
    I like Ducks

Proud non-ruby buyer
  • mark lynchmark lynch Posts: 882
    edited 21.06.2014
    being mass hit isnt nice for anyone and i do understand why you left, glad you came back. if the fires are just way too much, dont log-on until your account goes to ruins, log on then and all the fires go :-)
    Proud Member of KINKY.

start as you mean to carry on :-)

mark lynch @ en 1

http://prntscr.com/3xohq5
  • Nako067 (US1)Nako067 (US1) Posts: 1,851
    edited 21.06.2014
    mark lynch wrote: »
    being mass hit isnt nice for anyone and i do understand why you left, glad you came back. if the fires are just way too much, dont log-on until your account goes to ruins, log on then and all the fires go :-)

Is that true? I went to ruins before due to fires, and I still had to fix them.
    Nako067 @ USA1

Ultimate Fame on Xbox and Xbox1

Forum record 62 posts in a row.

http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?110007-Spam&p=1296267#post1296267

original.jpg?w=128&h=128

What a save by Jimmy Howard #35
  • mark lynchmark lynch Posts: 882
    edited 21.06.2014
    think its a new update mate. one of our players left the game due to school work etc, lost all 3 op's. the day he got an email saying his cs went to ruins he logged on, all fires gone. ive seen it happen myself too, one of my current looting targets cs were all on fire one day, a couple days later all gone and totally full of res.
    Proud Member of KINKY.

start as you mean to carry on :-)

mark lynch @ en 1

http://prntscr.com/3xohq5
  • JeethBOSSJeethBOSS Posts: 26
    edited 22.06.2014
    i like it, but it would be called the fire take down tower and it would cost 20 rubies, 1030 wood, and 300 stone

then 40 rubies 2060 wood, and 600 stone for the level 2 fire take down tower

then 60 rubies , 3120 wood, and 1200 stone for level 3

then etc. until level 5
    JeethBOSS @ usa 1
  • Highness Ho (GB1)Highness Ho (GB1) Posts: 2,763
    edited 22.06.2014
    sigh. 20 rubies. you have a lot to learn........
    King Highness Ho @ en 1
    I AM A DUDE
    I don't buy rubies

Want a certain castle to go up in flames??? Visit My Bounty Hunting Thread!

Forum member of the month March 2015 WOOOHOOO!!!! Thanks all!!!

“The greatest victory is that which requires no battle" (rubies) ~Sun Tzu

I am Catman! The New SuperHero!!!

Member of the Cat family, including Graycat,Elliotell
  • fetirt54fetirt54 Posts: 542
    edited 22.06.2014
    sigh. 20 rubies. you have a lot to learn........

i think it should just replace the fire station that removes 1% of each fire lvl 2 is 2% or something thats better
    I like Ducks

Proud non-ruby buyer
Sign In to comment.