Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Misc- KoN-DT

2»

Comments

• Heartnoir (US1)Heartnoir (US1) US1 Posts: 513
    edited 15.06.2014
    Not sure why my sarcasm seems lost on everyone. :S

Heartnoir @ usa 1

"You must have big rats if you need Hattori Hanzo's steel
    . . . Huge."
  • crobins1 (US1)crobins1 (US1) US1 Posts: 600
    edited 15.06.2014
    i think i am heartnoirs newest fan base keep up the good sarcasm
  • AestheticusAestheticus Posts: 344
    edited 15.06.2014
    morontz2 wrote: »
    To all that answered, yes i made a new account and never played it, Yes i had a rainy afternoon with nothing to do and made this post. since i enjoyed this game for a while i was wondering if it had changed a bit or if it was still the same garbage it had become. Now someone asked what i was hoping to achieve, The answer to that is NOTHING, and the fact that you think things can be achieved on a forum about a browser game, or things can be achieved on a browser game just makes me sad. No it was not meant to insult Serry, or anyone really. I think too many people have so little going on in their lives and get so much satisfaction from winning an attack it's sad... Then you get people all the time acting like they are psychologists '' aestheticus'' for example. Then you look at the picture and it can only be 1 thing. Old single man on welfair waiting on his check to buy more kraft dinner. Or Heartnoir... BTW i was not a part of hive, i spent my time in a few Misc/KoN alliances when i was playing, Before anyone says it, no i was not booted from any alliance. But i have seen how pround theses guys are of what they do on this browser game, and again it makes me really sad. To me leaving this game was like quitting a job, No i have no intentions of working there again but i am somewhat interested on what happens and what is becoming of the people still here. So when it rains, i log on, look at the rankings, spend 10 minutes in the forum, Pm a few players. then back to real life. There is nothing unhealthy about that, and shows no sign of trauma. If aestheticus and heartnoir were really as smart as they claim, they would know that someone who has actually suffered a trauma, would not come back. Maybe you guys need to read up on your psychology books before trying to psycho analyse something or someone :)

You posted more text and time on this thread than me. Glad to see I got to you brah, clearly.
    Founder of the soon-to-rise RBC Empire Alliance.
  • morontz2morontz2 Posts: 8
    edited 19.06.2014
    Im Sorry Aestheticus. No you didnt get to me, since it is only a browser game its impossible. ''brah''? yeah looking at that picture shouldnt you be wearing one :) ? Old bald man on welfair with man boobs :) well i guess that solved your problem. You couldnt get laid in a women's prison with a handful of pardons, so having your own, sure must help. Now snarkbit, there is something very wrong with the people who think they accomplish things on a browser game. The number of people who hide behind what they ''achieve'' on a browser game is usually 100% all the same things. They are not achieving anything in real life , so they take pride in something so unimportant and they forget if they spend the same time at anything they truly want to achieve, it can be done. Games are supposed to be for pleasure, not accomplishment related,.The only thing you should achieve on a game is pleasure. If you are achieving anything else, it is not healthy or normal. You have mentioned football players, that my friend is completly different. What you really acheive playing sports is physical fitness and general health. Unless your a Professional player , then you achieve millions of dollars. Trust me Snarkbit, all over GGS there is a bunch of people thinking they are achieving things, and proud. When only GGS has accomplished anything on all servers combined. They are the only ones whose lives are better because of this game. Its very sad to see how many people are confused. Let me put it simple for you... If the reason you are playing is to achieve something you are wrong. If the reason you are playing is to have fun, you are right!
    morontz @ usa 1
  • JJ-5792JJ-5792 Posts: 1,213
    edited 19.06.2014
    morontz2 wrote: »
    Im Sorry Aestheticus. No you didnt get to me, since it is only a browser game its impossible. ''brah''? yeah looking at that picture shouldnt you be wearing one :) ? Old bald man on welfair with man boobs :) well i guess that solved your problem. You couldnt get laid in a women's prison with a handful of pardons, so having your own, sure must help. Now snarkbit, there is something very wrong with the people who think they accomplish things on a browser game. The number of people who hide behind what they ''achieve'' on a browser game is usually 100% all the same things. They are not achieving anything in real life , so they take pride in something so unimportant and they forget if they spend the same time at anything they truly want to achieve, it can be done. Games are supposed to be for pleasure, not accomplishment related,.The only thing you should achieve on a game is pleasure. If you are achieving anything else, it is not healthy or normal. You have mentioned football players, that my friend is completly different. What you really acheive playing sports is physical fitness and general health. Unless your a Professional player , then you achieve millions of dollars. Trust me Snarkbit, all over GGS there is a bunch of people thinking they are achieving things, and proud. When only GGS has accomplished anything on all servers combined. They are the only ones whose lives are better because of this game. Its very sad to see how many people are confused. Let me put it simple for you... If the reason you are playing is to achieve something you are wrong. If the reason you are playing is to have fun, you are right!

sonny, he obviously did get to you, he rustled your jimmies so hard you are already making personal insults. the real question is, how does it make you feel?
    JJ-579 @ usa 1

I save lives for a living crew
    Cant roll papers so I use a bowl crew
    Chug Vodka to establish dominance crew
    Brings Fraternity flag to beach crew
    Every girl is a 10 when you sail with the captain crew
    Park in the mud so I cant take a girl home with me crew
    Live at the frat house so previous problem is solved crew
    Scored Twins crew
    youre jelly of that crew
    youre still jelly of that crew
  • caliwoodscaliwoods Posts: 269
    edited 19.06.2014
    Hold a grudge much?
    8) King caliwoods the Terrible @ usa 1 8)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • imaduckin1 (US1)imaduckin1 (US1) Posts: 62
    edited 19.06.2014
    morontz you keep making references to old men waiting on checks and man tits, ive got news for ya sport someday if youre lucky enough youll be retired also. im a grandfather that plays this game along with family members, i sign off on weekends to spend time with family and dont spend a dime on rubies. you sound very young or lack a measure of maturity, if you dont like the game quit and move on
    imaduckin1 @ usa 1
  • JeethBOSSJeethBOSS Posts: 26
    edited 19.06.2014
    you want to get rid of k_serry?

i want to make my alliance and sub-alliance so powerful that it could turn the kingdoms of neph, Dream Team , and Misc, into rubble, and then my alliance becomes the owner of all those capitals and trading mertos and royal towers !
    JeethBOSS @ usa 1
  • ErsioErsio Posts: 1,039
    edited 19.06.2014
    JeethBOSS wrote: »
    you want to get rid of k_serry?

i want to make my alliance and sub-alliance so powerful that it could turn the kingdoms of neph, Dream Team , and Misc, into rubble, and then my alliance becomes the owner of all those capitals and trading mertos and royal towers !

cool story bro
    Ersio @ USA1 Serv
    Official Sammich Quality Control Taste Tester of KON
    Official Spokesperson for JJ-5792
  • bossaholic (US1)bossaholic (US1) Posts: 474
    edited 19.06.2014
    Ersio wrote: »
    cool story bro

whats up with this forum and sarcasm
    bossaholic @ usa 1

something

probably a burner account

edited 19.06.2014
    Ersio wrote: »
    cool story bro

bossaholic @ usa 1

something

• Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,723
    edited 19.06.2014
    bossaholic wrote: »

Are you being sarcastic?
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  • SPARTA23SPARTA23 Posts: 271
    edited 19.06.2014
    JeethBOSS wrote: »
    you want to get rid of me?

i dream of making my alliance and sub-alliance so potatoful that it could turn the kingdoms of neph, Dream Team , and Misc, into the best teams on the server, and then my alliance becomes the owner of all those potatoes and voids!

cooler story brah
    SPARTA2 (used to be)@ usa1
    @asia1 (due to entertaining chaos)
    How to kill an innocent table?
    (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻ buddy.gif
    That way.
    edited 20.06.2014
    Manatee wrote: »
    Are you being sarcastic?

i cant tell anymore
    bossaholic @ usa 1

something

• why_u_madwhy_u_mad Posts: 337
    edited 20.06.2014
    misc are so nice to me ^^
    Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea and Conqueror of the Goodgame Empire in USA1 in General and USA1 in Particular.
  • DreamLord7DreamLord7 Posts: 23
    edited 22.06.2014
    You mad brah?

MISC is powerful.

KoN rose to power, and is now more powerful than MISC.

You haven't really insulted DT... but still.. Salty or nah?
    putin-and-dobby.jpg
Sign In to comment.