Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!


ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.


If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Open RV for the taking

Pistols69Pistols69 Posts: 10
edited 27.07.2014 in Alliance News & Diplomacy
My name is pistols69 i am presently waging a one man war against the alliance of Dead Weight and their affiliates. This alliance is a filthily band of RV thieves and extortionists who i am personally attempting to teach the lesson of the evils of their ways. In the immediate vicinity of your ice castle (all worlds) may be an RV that will be open for your occupation if you so desire. Since I do not believe in RV theft personally, I can not keep RVs I liberate from this alliance since I will not have come to it legitimately by my personal standards. You however will be able to say with all honesty that it was an unoccupied rv that you have occupied fairly. I will give you fair warning that this alliance is very strong and will undoubtedly disagree with this perspective. I did however want to make you aware of this opportunity to gain an RV legitimately. So keep a close eye on all RV for the various members of the Dead Weight Alliance because they will be open soon enough. I will attempt to post the most recently liberated as they become available. Good luck and happy hunting in fair play
Post edited by Pistols69 on
Pistols69 @ usa 1
«1

Comments

  • hussain422hussain422 Posts: 104
    edited 16.06.2014
    1 man vs 28 high level players. Good luck tell me how it goes in game if you have a chance.
    hussain42 @ usa1
    19.jpg
  • ErsioErsio Posts: 1,039
    edited 16.06.2014
    Pistols69 wrote: »
    My name is pistols69 i am presently waging a one man war against the alliance of Dead Weight and their affiliates. This alliance is a filthily band of RV thieves and extortionists who i am personally attempting to teach the lesson of the evils of their ways. In the immediate vicinity of your ice castle (all worlds) may be an RV that will be open for your occupation if you so desire. Since I do not believe in RV theft personally, I can not keep RVs I liberate from this alliance since I will not have come to it legitimately by my personal standards. You however will be able to say with all honesty that it was an unoccupied rv that you have occupied fairly. I will give you fair warning that this alliance is very strong and will undoubtedly disagree with this perspective. I did however want to make you aware of this opportunity to gain an RV legitimately. So keep a close eye on all RV for the various members of the Dead Weight Alliance because they will be open soon enough. I will attempt to post the most recently liberated as they become available. Good luck and happy hunting in fair play

    1) This is a war themed game, man up you sissy
    2) The mods themself have admitted that rv's are purposely in this game to be fought over/have conflicts
    3) There is no rule that says that rv is yours
    4) Go play farmville
    Ersio @ USA1 Serv
    Official Sammich Quality Control Taste Tester of KON
    Official Spokesperson for JJ-5792
  • dfgh1592dfgh1592 Posts: 37
    edited 16.06.2014
    Ersio wrote: »
    1) This is a war themed game, man up you sissy
    2) The mods themself have admitted that rv's are purposely in this game to be fought over/have conflicts
    3) There is no rule that says that rv is yours
    4) Go play farmville

    Lets be a little less rude and cut him some slack...
    dfgh159 @ usa 1

    I am level 34 I lead an alliance called TEN II: Dragons we are a sub of LOF: TEN II
    If I could change my username I would change it to either Sir Starry Knight, Prince Unicorn, or Baron Hoffienghef Gjoiifhgtyd
  • ErsioErsio Posts: 1,039
    edited 16.06.2014
    dfgh1592 wrote: »
    Lets be a little less rude and cut him some slack...

    Why?
    He tried to put an alliance on blast for playing the game the way it was intended.
    And if anything, his actions are what I consider on the higher tier of cowardly ish things to do, asking for help and abandoning rv's.
    Ersio @ USA1 Serv
    Official Sammich Quality Control Taste Tester of KON
    Official Spokesperson for JJ-5792
  • Stoic (US1)Stoic (US1) Posts: 132
    edited 16.06.2014
    So many bullies these days. What is this game coming to. smh
  • bossaholic (US1)bossaholic (US1) Posts: 474
    edited 16.06.2014
    so if they stole your rv steal it back
    bossaholic @ usa 1

    something

    probably a burner account


  • MoldFloMoldFlo Posts: 65
    edited 16.06.2014
    Pistol did not whine about rv theft or anything like that. He said that he was teaching this alliance a lesson. I disagree with his methods of stealing rvs and then abandoning them, letting another alliance take the heat for having an rv in their possession. Sounds like Pistol wants to create wars.
    MoldFlo @ usa 1
  • Pistols69Pistols69 Posts: 10
    edited 18.06.2014
    First I would like to thank the various members of Dead Weight for their perspective of my actions. Sissy? Really that comment made me smile, so thank you. This is a game of conflict and strategy, of cooperation and coordination, of power and strength, all executed according to a code of ethics and Honor established by the developers and widely adhered to by the vast number of players within the game. Dead Weight Alliance most certainly has the first three parts of the equation down to a science, I applaud them for that, but it is the fourth and most critical element of that equation that they are completely devoid of. They are completely without a shred of honor and have told me (Miller 121) that there are no ethics in this game. I have called them Thieves and Extortionists primarily, I have stooped to calling them Trolls and Troglodytes more than a few time (which of course they are), but I don't believe I have ever called them bullies. Frankly I don't like that term and it really has no meaning in a game of conflict. One player's "bully" is another player's strong ally who is helping them out of a jam. The developers have use that term to describe dishonorable behavior such as punching down on lower level players repetitively, but one can certainly act in an intimidating manner and use coercion in an honorable way. That is all part of this game but the key is to act with honor, and that is far from how this alliance conducts its play within the game. These guy have no honor. Their mode of operation is basically as follows they have one of their lower levels start a scrum with a smaller (midlevel) alliance that is rich in RVs, they immediately declare war on that alliance, they then call on the many other alliances within their federation to support their "war." Dead Weight alliance members then use the pretext of this "war" to steal RVs from the midlevel alliance. They even take these rvs from players who were in no way even associated with the perceived infraction, many of these players who get there rvs stolen may not have even been logged on or participated at all in "war" the during the whole event. (hello that would be me) Is that acting in an honorable way? Not even close. So that player logs on finds his RV stolen and then reclaims the RV. Dead Weight now uses that response as a pretext to begin the whole fleecing thing again to steal even more RVS. Great racket if you have the numbers to back it up and they do, no doubt about it, but that is now where near honorable behavior. This alliance is so dishonorable it is sickening, if you don't believe me look at them go though the names of each player, their castles and their RVs, then come back to this chat room and tell me they are not thieves, it is very clear that they brag about. So when my response to the stolen RV blowup the conflict again and my Queen said I'm really sorry, but for the good of the alliance you need to go. I completely agreed with and supported her decision and more than willingly went off on my own. I then began to analyze this alliance and it members which is how I came to the conclusion that I alone was going to have to take a stand against these guys. So using their yard stick of acceptable game play that RVs are never safe during a war, I have declared War on tier alliance. Thus according to their rules of acceptable behavior I have begun capturing their RVs. Now the problem with that is, I am a very honorable player and I do not believe capturing RVs in war is honorable play. Thus to maintain my personal code of ethics I then leave the RVs open to vast majority of honorable players within this game, and inform them of their existence and of the back story to how this Rv has come to be open. I do not want to try and trick anyone into doing my bidding, I ask nothing of the people who get the Rv, and do not even know any of the names players get these RVs because I get no message on it and as soon as I leave it I don't have the time to go back and look to see who has occupied it, Frankly I don't care who those people are and I leave it to fate that they are honorable players.

    Since the beginning of this conflict I have been committed to doing it alone single-handed and have refused all offers of alliance membership because I would not want to share with those alliances the pounding my castles have been taking. I do however want to thank the many people who have messaged me well wishes with this battle, to the many very kind players who have, unsolicited by me, sent resources to assist me with this battle your generosity is humbling to me and reaffirms my faith that the vast majority of players in this game are in fact honorable players, the few alliances within the federation amassed against me who have pledged not to engage in the actions against me I thank you and greatly appreciate the risks you are taking for your acting in a decent and honorable way.

    And finally to my critics. No I am not whining about losing one RV. I have sacrificed all of mine (for now) to pursue this war of RV liberation against this band of thieves. Yes I have done this for my own selfish reasons... of course, but I have also done this for the betterment of the game we all enjoy. I am doing this, to discourage bigger alliance from engaging in this kind of play and (hopefully) no one else will have to be subjected to this kind of dishonorable actions.

    Happy hunting Pistols69
    Pistols69 @ usa 1
  • orel570 (US1)orel570 (US1) Posts: 515
    edited 18.06.2014
    Pistols69 wrote: »
    First I would like to thank the various members of Dead Weight for their perspective of my actions. Sissy? Really that comment made me smile, so thank you. This is a game of conflict and strategy, of cooperation and coordination, of power and strength, all executed according to a code of ethics and Honor established by the developers and widely adhered to by the vast number of players within the game. Dead Weight Alliance most certainly has the first three parts of the equation down to a science, I applaud them for that, but it is the fourth and most critical element of that equation that they are completely devoid of. They are completely without a shred of honor and have told me (Miller 121) that there are no ethics in this game. I have called them Thieves and Extortionists primarily, I have stooped to calling them Trolls and Troglodytes more than a few time (which of course they are), but I don't believe I have ever called them bullies. Frankly I don't like that term and it really has no meaning in a game of conflict. One player's "bully" is another player's strong ally who is helping them out of a jam. The developers have use that term to describe dishonorable behavior such as punching down on lower level players repetitively, but one can certainly act in an intimidating manner and use coercion in an honorable way. That is all part of this game but the key is to act with honor, and that is far from how this alliance conducts its play within the game. These guy have no honor. Their mode of operation is basically as follows they have one of their lower levels start a scrum with a smaller (midlevel) alliance that is rich in RVs, they immediately declare war on that alliance, they then call on the many other alliances within their federation to support their "war." Dead Weight alliance members then use the pretext of this "war" to steal RVs from the midlevel alliance. They even take these rvs from players who were in no way even associated with the perceived infraction, many of these players who get there rvs stolen may not have even been logged on or participated at all in "war" the during the whole event. (hello that would be me) Is that acting in an honorable way? Not even close. So that player logs on finds his RV stolen and then reclaims the RV. Dead Weight now uses that response as a pretext to begin the whole fleecing thing again to steal even more RVS. Great racket if you have the numbers to back it up and they do, no doubt about it, but that is now where near honorable behavior. This alliance is so dishonorable it is sickening, if you don't believe me look at them go though the names of each player, their castles and their RVs, then come back to this chat room and tell me they are not thieves, it is very clear that they brag about. So when my response to the stolen RV blowup the conflict again and my Queen said I'm really sorry, but for the good of the alliance you need to go. I completely agreed with and supported her decision and more than willingly went off on my own. I then began to analyze this alliance and it members which is how I came to the conclusion that I alone was going to have to take a stand against these guys. So using their yard stick of acceptable game play that RVs are never safe during a war, I have declared War on tier alliance. Thus according to their rules of acceptable behavior I have begun capturing their RVs. Now the problem with that is, I am a very honorable player and I do not believe capturing RVs in war is honorable play. Thus to maintain my personal code of ethics I then leave the RVs open to vast majority of honorable players within this game, and inform them of their existence and of the back story to how this Rv has come to be open. I do not want to try and trick anyone into doing my bidding, I ask nothing of the people who get the Rv, and do not even know any of the names players get these RVs because I get no message on it and as soon as I leave it I don't have the time to go back and look to see who has occupied it, Frankly I don't care who those people are and I leave it to fate that they are honorable players.

    Since the beginning of this conflict I have been committed to doing it alone single-handed and have refused all offers of alliance membership because I would not want to share with those alliances the pounding my castles have been taking. I do however want to thank the many people who have messaged me well wishes with this battle, to the many very kind players who have, unsolicited by me, sent resources to assist me with this battle your generosity is humbling to me and reaffirms my faith that the vast majority of players in this game are in fact honorable players, the few alliances within the federation amassed against me who have pledged not to engage in the actions against me I thank you and greatly appreciate the risks you are taking for your acting in a decent and honorable way.

    And finally to my critics. No I am not whining about losing one RV. I have sacrificed all of mine (for now) to pursue this war of RV liberation against this band of thieves. Yes I have done this for my own selfish reasons... of course, but I have also done this for the betterment of the game we all enjoy. I am doing this, to discourage bigger alliance from engaging in this kind of play and (hopefully) no one else will have to be subjected to this kind of dishonorable actions.

    Happy hunting Pistols69
    It's too long, can someone summaries.
    Orel570 @ USA1


     Weakest player in MU
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


  • Pistols69Pistols69 Posts: 10
    edited 19.06.2014
    that very easy. the dead weight alliance is systematically engaging in RV theft. They are the lowest filth on the server
    Pistols69 @ usa 1
  • JeethBOSSJeethBOSS Posts: 26
    edited 19.06.2014
    ever since i found out what a RV is, i vowed only to take un-captured ones and RVs that belong to people in ruins
    JeethBOSS @ usa 1
  • xanderkirklandxanderkirkland Posts: 2
    edited 19.06.2014
    Just want to let anyone reading this thread know that this guy Pistols69 is completely out of his mind. His own alliance booted him, and no alliance will take him. He told me he wants to be in ruins. And he is well on his way. Pay no attention to what he says.
    xanderkirkland @ usa 1
  • Somgraz (US1)Somgraz (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    edited 19.06.2014
    Pistols69 said: "First I would like to thank the various members of Dead Weight for their perspective of my actions. Sissy? Really that comment made me smile, so thank you.
    "


    First I would like to point out that no member of Dead Weight has shared their perspective here. Ersio is a level 70 from the Kingdom of Neph. Considering the fact your first sentence is a deceptive lie, and you clearly are an integrity deficient individual, I'll just pass on reading the rest of your diatribe. I'm sorry you feel the need to resort to bombastic hokum. Hope you have pleasant day.
    Somgraz @ usa 1
  • Somgraz (US1)Somgraz (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    edited 19.06.2014
    Yes, I can summarize for you:

    His first sentence is a lie. Ersio called him a sissy. Ersio is not from Dead Weight. Ersio is a level 70 from Kingdom of Neph alliance. After I read the lie in the first sentence I didn't read the rest.

    There is my summary.
    Somgraz @ usa 1
  • Pistols69Pistols69 Posts: 10
    edited 20.06.2014
    I have to laugh at you guys in Dead Weight accusing me of lying so here are a few facts we both can agree on
    1) your alliance has a policy that theft of RVs in a war are fair game,
    2)I disagree with that I think that stealing RVs is stealing RVs
    3) I have declared war on your alliance and according to the rules of the game you apply I am free to steal Your RVs because we are at war.
    4) any player can do what ever they wish with their RVS
    5) there is no way I'm going to be a scummy RV thief like you guys, so I don't keep them I leave them open to the honest players of this game.
    6) honest players see open RV they take it free and clear with legitimate ownership.
    7) your guys threaten and most cases just steal the RV back from the legit owner of the RV.

    Are you declaring war on each of these alliances to "justify" your theft of these RVS. no you just steal them? No?
    You guys believe that the rule justifying the stealing of RV applies only to you, and these other alliances who have done nothing to you and just go pound sand because you guys are going to be bigger than the Grumpy kings according to your biggest thief Miller 121. with each day with each Rv you guys steal more alliance are getting wise to your thieving ways. you can burn me all you want, you can steal my rvs and ops I care not because I will continue to expose you cowards for the RV thieves you are and the alliances that realize what thieves you are continue to grow with each and every RV you steal from them and i'm keeping of that list.
    Pistols69 @ usa 1
  • Pistols69Pistols69 Posts: 10
    edited 20.06.2014
    Oh and just a note to the rv thief Xander. Clearly you are oblivious to how universally hated your alliance is. I'm getting 2-3 invites a day to join various alliances, I have been turning them down because I don't want to be the guy responsible for the attacks and RV theft you guys will inflict on these alliances by my merely joining their ranks. You guys have stooped to stealing one of my ops, which I completely expected because if you guy think stealing RV is ok then why would my Op be safe, I have two more for your thieves to take and every time you take such actions you prove again my point that you are an alliance devoid of any honor and the despicable thieves that I have maintained throughout this War. Knowledge of your systematic theft of alliance's RV grows every day, every time Perez, Miller and you do it. The one who is most brazen about his RV theft is this particular douchebag , Regret Nothing, who I thought you guys were smart enough to stash in another alliance so people could not look him up. Obviously you were not that smart because you have taken him back into your ranks. I think the great names he has chosen for his RV speaks volumes to how you guys operate. Whenever I pointed to him as an example to who and what I fighting with, every king and Queen of every alliance has come back to me and said yeah your right we will leave you alone those guys are real scum. I want to thank you for your stupidity in allowing him back to your alliance because I had not been able to get this screen shot before, but now have it because of your stupidity. clearly I have been giving you guys more credit than you deserve.Attachment not found.Attachment not found.Attachment not found.
    Pistols69 @ usa 1
  • xanderkirklandxanderkirkland Posts: 2
    edited 20.06.2014
    Really Pistols69? All this because 1 RV was taken from you as spoils of a war which your former alliance "Camelot Hawks" started and lost?

    Do we want to speak truth? Yes, truth.

    Camelot Hawks was picking on a sub of Grumpy By Blood, our allies.
    They called on us to teach Camelot Hawks a lesson.

    So really, in truth...who is picking on underdogs here?

    Just to clarify, our code in Dead Weight is:
    Attack main castles of players within 10 levels of our own, UNLESS they poke the bear.
    Then, all gloves are off.

    I've told you before, we don't steal RV's unless one is first stolen from us or one of our allies.

    To anyone reading this thread. Yes, Pistols69 is out of his mind. All this for 1 RV loss during a war he and his alliance started by picking on underdogs? REALLY???
    xanderkirkland @ usa 1
  • Pistols69Pistols69 Posts: 10
    edited 20.06.2014
    Well as the saying goes are you going to believe Xander or your lying eyes. The names of the RVs speak for themselves and also for the attitude of this alliance. And these are the ones I left before I smartened up and stopped attacking the RVS who names proved my point. There were several more like this before I began my campaign. This alliance is engaging in a systematic theft of RVS. it is really that simple. I know it, They know it (and brag about it) and anyone who has interaction with this alliance knows it and any fair-minded who looks at that list will know it. Xander you are a liar, a thief and fraud. You embarrass yourself by coming on this chat board saying things that are provably false. And no this war is not because I lost just one RV during a "war" that I was not even on line for (I made the mistake of going away for one night and a day). NO this is because when I went to take back my RV from miller he began that "war" all over again and stole 1 more of my RVs, that would be 2 Rvs at that point. I agreed to leave my alliance to attain the peace because I found out you had stolen 3 others that I could confirm at that point. There may have been more, im not certain, and will only hold you to account for the one I know about. That does not count the other 3 Rvs and 1 op you guys have taken since the beginning of this engagement, and it will not have counted the 2nd op you are attempting to take now. Those are the facts and the truth, so please when you say this is all over 1 RV that is far from the truth. This war has now become something more for me, it has become something about principles, my principles and your complete lack of any.
    Pistols69 @ usa 1
  • coolman1012coolman1012 Posts: 257
    edited 20.06.2014
    Pistols69 wrote: »
    First I would like to thank the various members of Dead Weight for their perspective of my actions. Sissy? Really that comment made me smile, so thank you. This is a game of conflict and strategy, of cooperation and coordination, of power and strength, all executed according to a code of ethics and Honor established by the developers and widely adhered to by the vast number of players within the game. Dead Weight Alliance most certainly has the first three parts of the equation down to a science, I applaud them for that, but it is the fourth and most critical element of that equation that they are completely devoid of. They are completely without a shred of honor and have told me (Miller 121) that there are no ethics in this game. I have called them Thieves and Extortionists primarily, I have stooped to calling them Trolls and Troglodytes more than a few time (which of course they are), but I don't believe I have ever called them bullies. Frankly I don't like that term and it really has no meaning in a game of conflict. One player's "bully" is another player's strong ally who is helping them out of a jam. The developers have use that term to describe dishonorable behavior such as punching down on lower level players repetitively, but one can certainly act in an intimidating manner and use coercion in an honorable way. That is all part of this game but the key is to act with honor, and that is far from how this alliance conducts its play within the game. These guy have no honor. Their mode of operation is basically as follows they have one of their lower levels start a scrum with a smaller (midlevel) alliance that is rich in RVs, they immediately declare war on that alliance, they then call on the many other alliances within their federation to support their "war." Dead Weight alliance members then use the pretext of this "war" to steal RVs from the midlevel alliance. They even take these rvs from players who were in no way even associated with the perceived infraction, many of these players who get there rvs stolen may not have even been logged on or participated at all in "war" the during the whole event. (hello that would be me) Is that acting in an honorable way? Not even close. So that player logs on finds his RV stolen and then reclaims the RV. Dead Weight now uses that response as a pretext to begin the whole fleecing thing again to steal even more RVS. Great racket if you have the numbers to back it up and they do, no doubt about it, but that is now where near honorable behavior. This alliance is so dishonorable it is sickening, if you don't believe me look at them go though the names of each player, their castles and their RVs, then come back to this chat room and tell me they are not thieves, it is very clear that they brag about. So when my response to the stolen RV blowup the conflict again and my Queen said I'm really sorry, but for the good of the alliance you need to go. I completely agreed with and supported her decision and more than willingly went off on my own. I then began to analyze this alliance and it members which is how I came to the conclusion that I alone was going to have to take a stand against these guys. So using their yard stick of acceptable game play that RVs are never safe during a war, I have declared War on tier alliance. Thus according to their rules of acceptable behavior I have begun capturing their RVs. Now the problem with that is, I am a very honorable player and I do not believe capturing RVs in war is honorable play. Thus to maintain my personal code of ethics I then leave the RVs open to vast majority of honorable players within this game, and inform them of their existence and of the back story to how this Rv has come to be open. I do not want to try and trick anyone into doing my bidding, I ask nothing of the people who get the Rv, and do not even know any of the names players get these RVs because I get no message on it and as soon as I leave it I don't have the time to go back and look to see who has occupied it, Frankly I don't care who those people are and I leave it to fate that they are honorable players.

    Since the beginning of this conflict I have been committed to doing it alone single-handed and have refused all offers of alliance membership because I would not want to share with those alliances the pounding my castles have been taking. I do however want to thank the many people who have messaged me well wishes with this battle, to the many very kind players who have, unsolicited by me, sent resources to assist me with this battle your generosity is humbling to me and reaffirms my faith that the vast majority of players in this game are in fact honorable players, the few alliances within the federation amassed against me who have pledged not to engage in the actions against me I thank you and greatly appreciate the risks you are taking for your acting in a decent and honorable way.

    And finally to my critics. No I am not whining about losing one RV. I have sacrificed all of mine (for now) to pursue this war of RV liberation against this band of thieves. Yes I have done this for my own selfish reasons... of course, but I have also done this for the betterment of the game we all enjoy. I am doing this, to discourage bigger alliance from engaging in this kind of play and (hopefully) no one else will have to be subjected to this kind of dishonorable actions.

    Happy hunting Pistols69
    When someone's rage rant is this long, you know they have no life.
    coolman1012 @ usa 1
    #THE DREAM LIVES ON
    #ANHILATE THE UPDATE!23.jpg
    My advice column:
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?106554-Coolman-s-Cool-Advice-Column&p=1208229#post1208229
  • jollyjack82jollyjack82 Posts: 6,105
    edited 20.06.2014
    really just leave him alone everyone has an opinion but tht doesnt mean urs is better
    jollyjack8 @ en1 - Recruiter of New Vision
    mayO1xP.png
    King jollyjack8, level 48 (I haven't done quests since level 19 unless it was a good one)
Sign In to comment.