Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

IMPALERS vs. Team TRUTH

JeethBOSSJeethBOSS Posts: 26
edited 08.01.2015 in Alliance News & Diplomacy
im a member of Team TRUTH and if you didnt know,for the past 3 months, we've been at war with IMPALERS cause IMPALERS's leader, Heckle, was mis-treating us so we split from IMPALERS and formed 3 alliances, Team TRUTH, Join or Die,and Death Stalker. Team TRUTH is the only one thats with war with them because we wanted to stand up for ourselves and the 2nd war with them is over, but theres plenty more to come. after the 1st war with them, we made a sub-alliance called Team TRUTH II , and to help us win the 2nd war we created another sub-alliance, TRUTH Warriors

however, its the war that made me deputy in Team TRUTH cause i spied on IMPALERS with another person from Team TRUTH and that info we found helped us win the war

so if your looking for an alliance, Team TRUTH, Team TRUTH II, and TRUTH Warriors are open to join! cause in war, you need all the support you need
Post edited by JeethBOSS on
JeethBOSS @ usa 1

Comments

• Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) US1 Posts: 7,183
    edited 17.06.2014
    JeethBOSS wrote: »
    i spied on IMPALERS with another person from Team TRUTH and that info we found helped us win the war

As in a second account?
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
  • bossaholic (US1)bossaholic (US1) Posts: 474
    edited 18.06.2014
    JeethBOSS wrote: »
    im a member of Team TRUTH and if you didnt know,for the past 3 months, we've been at war with IMPALERS cause IMPALERS's leader, Heckle, was mis-treating us so we split from IMPALERS and formed 3 alliances, Team TRUTH, Join or Die,and Death Stalker. Team TRUTH is the only one thats with war with them because we wanted to stand up for ourselves and the 2nd war with them is over, but theres plenty more to come. after the 1st war with them, we made a sub-alliance called Team TRUTH II , and to help us win the 2nd war we created another sub-alliance, TRUTH Warriors

however, its the war that made me deputy in Team TRUTH cause i spied on IMPALERS with another person from Team TRUTH and that info we found helped us win the war

so if your looking for an alliance, Team TRUTH, Team TRUTH II, and TRUTH Warriors are open to join! cause in war, you need all the support you need
    ohhhhhhhhh alliance civil war.do you have any sinups for foreign support.
    bossaholic @ usa 1

something

probably a burner account

• edited 18.06.2014
    Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells.
  • bossaholic (US1)bossaholic (US1) Posts: 474
    edited 18.06.2014
    Oehre wrote: »
    Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells.

i love sarcasm
    bossaholic @ usa 1

something

probably a burner account

• JeethBOSSJeethBOSS Posts: 26
    edited 19.06.2014
    cool maybe the future stories will be terrible !
    JeethBOSS @ usa 1
  • ydm2ydm2 Posts: 238
    edited 19.06.2014
    Yeah, i know Heckel,he was at war with us once...
    when i was in. the rascal.....
    know i am in Valyria and i dont have trouble with him.
    the last time i checked he was lvl.19 i am 42.besides the only players i hate in IMPALERS are the deputy who is a ruby buyer.
    please tell me if this info. is incorrect based on the last time i checked which was a half a year ago...
    for conformation contact ydm @usa1.
    I play as YDM on The USA Server, if you have any questions send me an in-game Message.
    edited 19.06.2014
    Heckle not heckel~my bad.
    I play as YDM on The USA Server, if you have any questions send me an in-game Message.
  • freedomloverfreedomlover Posts: 519
    edited 31.12.2014
    Lol, good times, good times.
    Heckle:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9ulfg-pY_RP2DKT_2hqLYgm69Tp2NztVboVWrXV4xStgbyMj30g

Attempting to become the Asia1 It's Organic

Heckle, I want an essay on the entire length of WW1, from its causes and consequences, Jeeth, you do WW2.
  • Numenorian (US1)Numenorian (US1) Posts: 33
    edited 31.12.2014
    I actuallylooked at this lol.... Jeeth boss and Heckle are in the same alliance xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Numenorian @ usa 1 Proud leader of Swiss Guard

Independent to the core

Babayum

Weoutcha
  • edited 31.12.2014
    WANNA KNOW WHY!

because that was my OLD account

i forgot its password, and when i was going to the forum once, i hit the log-out button accidentily

then the 3rd and 4th war happened

then heckle proposed we become allies after the 4th war

then the leader of Team TRUTH went inactive since he was playing a game for toddlers too much and when he came back(i had to lead TT in the 4th war), so he made his own alliance and since he missed the peace, to this day, he thinks im a traitor(EVEN WHEN I TOLD HIM HOW HECKLE HELPED TT), and were still at war

recently,though, freedom joined his alliance,eye of Horus(since his name is horustheavenger), because hes looking for unsuccessful revenge
    edited 08.01.2015
    jeethBOSS2 wrote: »
    WANNA KNOW WHY!

because that was my OLD account

i forgot its password, and when i was going to the forum once, i hit the log-out button accidentily

then the 3rd and 4th war happened

then heckle proposed we become allies after the 4th war

then the leader of Team TRUTH went inactive since he was playing a game for toddlers too much and when he came back(i had to lead TT in the 4th war), so he made his own alliance and since he missed the peace, to this day, he thinks im a traitor(EVEN WHEN I TOLD HIM HOW HECKLE HELPED TT), and were still at war

recently,though, freedom joined his alliance,eye of Horus(since his name is horustheavenger), because hes looking for unsuccessful revenge

Yes every one knows this this thread was practically closed and freedomlover starts it again...
Sign In to comment.