Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Food In Soldiers....

Hello GGE,

I was thinking if you could remove the food consumption from the game for soldiers. And instead you could add food consumption of population according how many population there is. Because players have problem with this food matter. and if there a problem is to have max soldiers so winning would be impossible so i have a solution for that too. You can put a limit of 5000 or 3000 and so on it would then depend on the coins. So there is a chance to get max glory and honor can't be gone if attacking the same player many times and weakening him and he has no coins so in the end there is honor and glory we need. :):D.

Thank you,
THE DEAD KNIGHT.
Post edited by THE DEAD KNIGHT (INT1) on
THE DEAD KNIGHT @ WWW 1

Comments

• war37war37 Posts: 2,704
    edited 19.06.2014
    Post deleted.
    war37 @ WWW 2
    My all - time - saying sentence is:
    " I just bet ______ that _________, oh well I ____. "
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Those citizens fooled you, tax collector.
  • JeethBOSSJeethBOSS Posts: 26
    edited 19.06.2014
    I would love this !
    JeethBOSS @ usa 1
  • mark lynchmark lynch Posts: 882
    edited 19.06.2014
    can i ask what level you are TDK2?
    Proud Member of KINKY.

start as you mean to carry on :-)

mark lynch @ en 1

http://prntscr.com/3xohq5
  • edited 19.06.2014
    i am level 34
    THE DEAD KNIGHT @ WWW 1
    edited 19.06.2014
    see how you feel when you are level 70

what you are suggesting will never happen, feeding your troops is core to the game
    Proud Member of KINKY.

mark lynch @ en 1

• jollyjack82jollyjack82 Posts: 6,105
    edited 19.06.2014
    mark lynch wrote: »
    see how you feel when you are level 70

what you are suggesting will never happen, feeding your troops is core to the game

i completely agree :) it will never happen im lvl 32 as u can clearly ee on my sig and i can see why it wont happen
    jollyjack8 @ en1 - Recruiter of New Vision
    mayO1xP.png
    King jollyjack8, level 48 (I haven't done quests since level 19 unless it was a good one)
  • neil33 (GB1)neil33 (GB1) Posts: 1,762
    edited 19.06.2014
    Possibly the worst post on the forum, I am still getting treated for shock while typing this :0

Anyway I will give you a few other reasons why this won't happen.

1) Food consumption is the core to the game, after all it is a STRATEGY game.
    2) You are a low level so your food production will be low anyway.
    3) I am level 57, and can easily hold 1600 in a non ruby op, and with overseer I could put that to 2200ish. Why do you need more than that?
    4)At your level food production shouldn't be an issue in all fairness - you should be plundering to give you an edge over your level category.
    5) I cannot be bothered to continue, but if the max troops was 5000 then you could have an attacking army and a defensive army in all castles, with loads more room. The game would become harder, more boring, and would lose many players - myself included.

To sum the idea up - NO :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Proud member of Praetorians

SO...I get conned out of rubies and support refuse to give them back. But when a ruby player does the same as me they get them back? This to me is point blank evidence that support and GGE don't give a fuck about us non ruby buyers...

http://prntscr.com/93xafb

Still think MeepMeep is one mad patty!
  • edited 20.06.2014
    man, there is a game in which a soldier requires food to be recruited and when he is recruited it is done. no need for food that way so mainly the population need to be feeded too.lol
    THE DEAD KNIGHT @ WWW 1
  • fetirt54fetirt54 Posts: 542
    edited 20.06.2014
    this idea is not good how would you attack a person with millions of defenders then if you dont give food to soldiers?
    I like Ducks

Proud non-ruby buyer
  • edited 20.06.2014
    as i said there...'weakening the power' and then become 'less coins'
    THE DEAD KNIGHT @ WWW 1
    edited 20.06.2014
    why would you want to go backwards??

if you run out of coins, hit rbc/towers
    Proud Member of KINKY.

mark lynch @ en 1

• erickblucher2erickblucher2 Posts: 1,096
    edited 20.06.2014
    This is a horrible idea for the reasons stated above.
    I'm now a retired GGE gamer. But does it mean the end? Yes. But it also means the start of my epick party thread! Cklick here to join the party! Or cklick here to join the 'ck' revolution!
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    So ensues the epic return of the amazing Erick of both C and K.
    aidan952 wrote: »
    I salute you, Erick of both 'C' and 'K'. May you rock on in your Epickness, stay ckool, and ckontinue being Epick.

-Aidan

P.S. Whoop Whoop! Your staying on the Forum? Good.
Sign In to comment.