Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

I need help with bullying

2»

Comments

• Lenzabi (US1)Lenzabi (US1) Posts: 2,517
    edited 28.05.2014
    I thought DT was not policing?
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

No longer liking GGS games.

To Captain Dunsel!
  • larry18545larry18545 Posts: 1,004
    edited 28.05.2014
    Lenzabi wrote: »

if you rearange the letters, it is kindof odd word
    ive quit, but does that matter? I'm back!, and more into lord of the rings than ever!
    larry18545 #thedreamliveson
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    one day my friends, i will restart
  • PyrocrypticPyrocryptic Posts: 43
    edited 28.05.2014
    Lenzabi wrote: »

It was done Pro Bono by me, outside of DT. Both sides saw the light, no policing involved.
    Pyrocryptic @ usa 1

"In Pyro God Trusts"
  • Lenzabi (US1)Lenzabi (US1) Posts: 2,517
    edited 28.05.2014
    It was done Pro Bono by me, outside of DT. Both sides saw the light, no policing involved.

Ah, very different story
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

No longer liking GGS games.

To Captain Dunsel!
  • TiercoTierco Posts: 5
    edited 28.05.2014
    Please HELP!!!! our alliance is being bullied by another. they declared war and then stole all the rvs from ALL of our members. This is not fair PLEAS HELP US!!!!!!! We are Dragon Empire only have 12 members they are Equitem Davina 2 Begging for help from anyone will Please hurry
    Tierco @ usa 1
  • DragonriderdanDragonriderdan Posts: 126
    edited 29.05.2014
    tjrick6 wrote: »
    Hey guys, my name is Tjrick6 and I really need some help with bullying. Me and my alliance are being constantly attacked and there is nothing we can do about it.

I'm asking for ANYONE to help and intervene. ANYTHING will help, I'm not going to leave the guys but we are extremely desperate right now. Their intent is nothing short of burning us to the ground.
    You could, like, defend the attacks... Hit barons, get good casty equip, train soldiers. Build/buy tools, and if you have questions on setup, send me a message ingame. Fires can be put out in less than a week with no rubies unless it was a full 1280+ attack that got through unscathed. I kind of doubt that is the case. It isn't bullying. It's war.
    Dear GGS,
    It's too little too soon. We don't want any of this update. Thank you for having the decency to get rid of auto declarations, but we don't want tributes either.
    -DragonriderDan
  • Stoic (US1)Stoic (US1) Posts: 132
    edited 29.05.2014
    Ahh now that is a troubling question Stephen P.

How can u steal members? I know I'd steal you if I could nohbomo! Can a person even be stolen? As to be stolen you'd have to acquire ownership of some sort? Are we owned Stephen? Taken against their will to another alliance aka a form of kidnapping? These are some srs qs and we deserve srs answers Stephen!

Im with the anus here. tjrick, wheres the answers bro? where you hiding our peeps? We will give you ersio for all of our real soldiers back pls.
  • Mike12382Mike12382 Posts: 116
    edited 29.05.2014
    Does the OP need help with bullying someone specific, or just bullying in general?
    Best competition lifts, all RAW:

Bench: a lot
    Squat: a lot
    Deadlift: a lot
  • jlrick98jlrick98 Posts: 48
    edited 29.05.2014

I would like to formally dissagree. I heard that you attacked and sabotaged him. That doesn't sound much like not policing.
    LoF: Fighters currently recruiting level 40+ members
    Read our post on alliance introductions and searches

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 30.05.2014
    jlrick98 wrote: »
    I would like to formally dissagree. I heard that you attacked and sabotaged him. That doesn't sound much like not policing.

jlrick98,

I don't go around to bus stops slapping c**ks out of your mouth so don't come here telling me how to do my job.

I solved the problem by using the Bible as my rule book, look it up sometime.

"And so King Pyro Jefferson Pyrocryptic held audience throughout His kingdom in the Temple of Salmon and Chive on Crackers (you know those Capt’n wafer crackers that are light and buttery, yet still crispy with the right amount of salt? That is some fine kibbles right there).

Two Special Snowflakes approach our Beloved King with a problem. The first whiny Princess claimed his castle was bullied by the second whiny Princess. The second whiny Princess claimed it was the first whiny Princess that was bullying him.

King Pyro Jefferson Pyrocryptic looked in the Great Book of our Lord to the Book of Isiah Thomas Chapter 3 verses 4-16 and realized that the one who was being the bully would cry the most. King Pyro Jefferson Pyrocryptic then attacked them both. The King Smote the second whiny Princess’s castle, and burn good he did. Then King Pyro Jefferson Pyrocryptic smote the first whiny Princess.

The second whiny Princess cried just a little but realized his cause is Just and Right and took the Trial by Horn like a true warrior. The first whiny Princess is still crying louder than ever over the Trial by Horn.

King Pyro Jefferson Pyrocryptic decreed the first whiny Princess as the bully and began helping the victim of first whiny Princess’s bullying to rebuild. This Warrior is well on the way of learning how to play this game now. He is under my wing of protection, my tutelage, my protégé if you will. The first whiny Princess is still crying, he is not worthy of learning how to play this game.

Moral of the story? No such thing as bullying in GGE world.
    Pyrocryptic @ usa 1

"In Pyro God Trusts"
  • JeethBOSSJeethBOSS Posts: 26
    edited 30.05.2014
    i will ask my leader if we can help you!
    JeethBOSS @ usa 1
    edited 30.05.2014
    jlrick98,

I don't go around to bus stops slapping c**ks out of your mouth so don't come here telling me how to do my job.

I solved the problem by using the Bible as my rule book, look it up sometime.

"And so King Pyro Jefferson Pyrocryptic held audience throughout His kingdom in the Temple of Salmon and Chive on Crackers (you know those Capt’n wafer crackers that are light and buttery, yet still crispy with the right amount of salt? That is some fine kibbles right there).

Two Special Snowflakes approach our Beloved King with a problem. The first whiny Princess claimed his castle was bullied by the second whiny Princess. The second whiny Princess claimed it was the first whiny Princess that was bullying him.

King Pyro Jefferson Pyrocryptic looked in the Great Book of our Lord to the Book of Isiah Thomas Chapter 3 verses 4-16 and realized that the one who was being the bully would cry the most. King Pyro Jefferson Pyrocryptic then attacked them both. The King Smote the second whiny Princess’s castle, and burn good he did. Then King Pyro Jefferson Pyrocryptic smote the first whiny Princess.

The second whiny Princess cried just a little but realized his cause is Just and Right and took the Trial by Horn like a true warrior. The first whiny Princess is still crying louder than ever over the Trial by Horn.

King Pyro Jefferson Pyrocryptic decreed the first whiny Princess as the bully and began helping the victim of first whiny Princess’s bullying to rebuild. This Warrior is well on the way of learning how to play this game now. He is under my wing of protection, my tutelage, my protégé if you will. The first whiny Princess is still crying, he is not worthy of learning how to play this game.

Moral of the story? No such thing as bullying in GGE world.

I don't appreciate you making fun of the bible nor do I believe that this is YOUR job. Who asked you to intervene. I sincerely feel bad for anyone taking your advice.

If you want ruin Jax Bane why don't you give some of that valuable advice on how to play the game.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 30.05.2014
    jlrick98 wrote: »
    I don't appreciate you making fun of the bible nor do I believe that this is YOUR job. Who asked you to intervene. I sincerely feel bad for anyone taking your advice.

If you want ruin Jax Bane why don't you give some of that valuable advice on how to play the game.

Tool,

Not really worried about your feelings. My Bible has the Book of Isiah Thomas in it, maybe your version doesn't. Go complain elsewhere if my Religion doesn't fit your "version". You don't see me here crying about you and your religion that doesn't even recognized Saint Isiah Thomas and his writings.

As far as who asked me? Look at the thread title it was an open call for help, I step forward and fixed the problem. What did you do to help? Just because some of us go above and beyond to help out the little guy doesn't give you carte blanche to sit back and act like Statler and Waldorf.

Didn't exactly see you breaking the sound barrier to answer that call for help. Feud is over with, what exactly did you do today to help the game other than take my time away from toasting in a epic Ms4JunieVet bread?

Lastly, Jax is the player I deemed worth saving. Don't you feel low running your mouth and you don't even have the story straight? Your "boy" is the person I helped. No thanks needed. Run back to your LOL:sub, with friends like you, who needs enemies.

Closing, In the Book of Larry Bird Chapter 17 verse 4 "Cast not the first three pointer unless you yourself can make the three pointer"
    Pyrocryptic @ usa 1

"In Pyro God Trusts"
  • edited 30.05.2014
    Ahh now that is a troubling question Stephen P.

How can u steal members? I know I'd steal you if I could nohbomo! Can a person even be stolen? As to be stolen you'd have to acquire ownership of some sort? Are we owned Stephen? Taken against their will to another alliance aka a form of kidnapping? These are some srs qs and we deserve srs answers Stephen!

We are just pawns in the game of life.
  • edited 30.05.2014
    stephenp wrote: »
    Im with the anus here. tjrick, wheres the answers bro? where you hiding our peeps? We will give you ersio for all of our real soldiers back pls.

I will see your Ersio and raise you a MsJunie!!!
    edited 30.05.2014
    Tool,

Not really worried about your feelings. My Bible has the Book of Isiah Thomas in it, maybe your version doesn't. Go complain elsewhere if my Religion doesn't fit your "version". You don't see me here crying about you and your religion that doesn't even recognized Saint Isiah Thomas and his writings.

As far as who asked me? Look at the thread title it was an open call for help, I step forward and fixed the problem. What did you do to help? Just because some of us go above and beyond to help out the little guy doesn't give you carte blanche to sit back and act like Statler and Waldorf.

Didn't exactly see you breaking the sound barrier to answer that call for help. Feud is over with, what exactly did you do today to help the game other than take my time away from toasting in a epic Ms4JunieVet bread?

Lastly, Jax is the player I deemed worth saving. Don't you feel low running your mouth and you don't even have the story straight? Your "boy" is the person I helped. No thanks needed. Run back to your LOL:sub, with friends like you, who needs enemies.

Closing, In the Book of Larry Bird Chapter 17 verse 4 "Cast not the first three pointer unless you yourself can make the three pointer"

I can see it was a mistake even attempting to have an educated conversation with you.

I could answer all these questions but what would follow is a blind slew of mindless and ignorant insults.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • spyderwolf2spyderwolf2 Posts: 407
    edited 30.05.2014
    Jax Bane2 wrote: »
    Your Alliance was offered peace and will not accept!

Good story but you left out a whole lot, and its not accurate. I wont break it down right now but if this gets any worse, I will.

Jax Bane
    Shatup...Else I'll come an' pay you back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]All I do is chop and slice. Though I can't seem to burn off this fat.
    Find me at: 1070:759 (USA1)
    Dragon Keeper Alliance
    Level 32 Baronet
    My website
    Proud Leader of a KoN Sub Allince.
  • tresieltresiel Posts: 545
    edited 30.05.2014
    Lmfao
    Pryo is my new favorite person. Lost it at the bus stop.

LoF gone LoF

May I join the church of king pyro Jefferson pyrocryptic?
    Potato Crew
    Long live MISC
    ae57fcb8c00166c2ee85d8139d9467ac.png
  • CM ArcanineCM Arcanine Posts: 4,626
    edited 30.05.2014
    Hey guys,

Locking this thread now. This section of the forum is not to berate one another and target specific individuals. Please refrain from posting things like this in the future.

Regards,

Steve.
This discussion has been closed.