Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Positive things about new Upgrade

glojoglojo Posts: 16
edited 21.05.2014 in Players ask Players
I have read hundreds and hundreds of messages criticising this new upgrade and I am not seeing too many players that are in favour.

Could the developers, or anyone else please tell me the benefits as I need to get a better understanding of this so called improvement.

regards to one and all
glojo
Post edited by glojo on
glojo @ en 1

Comments

• Breor (US1)Breor (US1) US1 Posts: 241
    edited 21.05.2014
    This new update is being changed once again - there will no longer be automatic wars. That's good, because not many players (me included) like them.

You can find a full list of the changes on the official announcement for the update. Whether or not you like them is your opinion.

Once the Empire Community gets used to tributes, I don't think it will be that bad.
    Breor @ USA 1
    Search for "Breor47" on YouTube
    Forum likes validate me.
  • glojoglojo Posts: 16
    edited 21.05.2014
    Breor wrote: »
    This new update is being changed once again - there will no longer be automatic wars. That's good, because not many players (me included) like them.

You can find a full list of the changes on the official announcement for the update. Whether or not you like them is your opinion.

Once the Empire Community gets used to tributes, I don't think it will be that bad.

I have just read about the automatic war declaration being removed and what a shame this was not better publicised. .

I have an open mind about this upgrade being good or bad and as I said in that opening post.... Can folks point out the plus points... There are now thousands of posts slamming this upgrade, let's see some positive posts.
    glojo @ en 1
  • Sparky69Sparky69 Posts: 247
    edited 21.05.2014
    The most positive thing about the update is that they have backed down and removed rubies from the equation and withdrawn the auto war feature!

Hurrah!
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you.......
  • jack the king22jack the king22 Posts: 30
    edited 21.05.2014
    yeah well I still think they need to back down and earse most of the stuff from the update, the auto-war decloration being withdrawn isnt enough on its own
    Jack the king2 @ en 1

Proud member of Real Steel.
Sign In to comment.