Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Best Players Ever USA1

Comments

• tresieltresiel Posts: 545
    edited 22.03.2014
    T412 wrote: »
    ITT: povos sucking each other off

Alphas being zukked breh
    Potato Crew
    Long live MISC
    ae57fcb8c00166c2ee85d8139d9467ac.png
  • edited 22.03.2014
    would you consider me cocky if I said I'm the best? seriously though if anyone wants to put me in my place I need a good spanking, I haven't been attacked in two weeks.
    vinny da cracka @ usa 1[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mnight (US1)mnight (US1) US1 Posts: 1,430
    edited 22.03.2014
    Resource players do it slower, longer and harder.

I thought you did it automated.. battery love isn't really something we enjoy... ;)
    "Mark Night 5ever Crew"
    "Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
    "Property of MoP Crew"
    "Sold to TM Crew"
    "Signs off when NTJeffery messages Crew"
    "Uggs and Ipads Crew"
    "Ersihoe Crew"
    "Bishes do love winkies Crew"
    "Stays back from edge of train platform because I distrust all other humans crew"
  • edited 22.03.2014
    would you consider me cocky if I said I'm the best? seriously though if anyone wants to put me in my place I need a good spanking, I haven't been attacked in two weeks.

With a name like that you got my vote, haha.
  • CharlesCastle (US1)CharlesCastle (US1) Posts: 187
    edited 22.03.2014
    mnight wrote: »
    I thought you did it automated.. battery love isn't really something we enjoy... ;)

You got it baby.

And it's not battery if she enjoys the rough stuff.
  • CharlesCastle (US1)CharlesCastle (US1) Posts: 187
    edited 22.03.2014
    Ersio wrote: »
    On a side note, good to see you save screenshots like that. Can't say I've ever found a worthy one of you yet.

You are funny. We are making a new doll for you. It's called "Tickle me Ersio."
  • mnight (US1)mnight (US1) US1 Posts: 1,430
    edited 22.03.2014
    You got it baby.

And it's not battery if she enjoys the rough stuff.

BRB dropping, send me an invite
    "Mark Night 5ever Crew"
    "Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
    "Property of MoP Crew"
    "Sold to TM Crew"
    "Signs off when NTJeffery messages Crew"
    "Uggs and Ipads Crew"
    "Ersihoe Crew"
    "Bishes do love winkies Crew"
    "Stays back from edge of train platform because I distrust all other humans crew"
  • tresieltresiel Posts: 545
    edited 22.03.2014
    You are funny. We are making a new doll for you. It's called "Tickle me Ersio."

Along with our new product, Emo Ersio.

Bet you didn't even get that reference.
    Potato Crew
    Long live MISC
    ae57fcb8c00166c2ee85d8139d9467ac.png
  • 16mckennap16mckennap Posts: 50
    edited 22.03.2014
    Best players: everyone from HIVE, they really set a great example for the rest of the server, and they never back our of wars or promises, so that really shows how great they are.
    16mckennap @ usa 1
  • ChampionKing35 (US1)ChampionKing35 (US1) US1 Posts: 654
    edited 23.03.2014
    RulerGoo wrote: »
    Yep, "povo" 4sure je0i.png

Sorry probably should've said loots natty. He's told me he hates buying rubies so he loots 2k a day.
    #TheDreamLivesOn
  • Huffman CastleHuffman Castle Posts: 18
    edited 24.03.2014
    Alright thanks everyone for posting on my thread. Like the input and all. Reminded me of many great players and friends. I have taken a thought and decided that Maxon or Kingfighter5 are the best two ever. I knew both personally. Thanks again!
    Huffman Castle @ usa 1
    Member of North star
    Branch of KON
    All hail KON!
  • Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) US1 Posts: 7,183
    edited 24.03.2014
    Alright thanks everyone for posting on my thread. Like the input and all. Reminded me of many great players and friends. I have taken a thought and decided that Maxon or Kingfighter5 are the best two ever. I knew both personally. Thanks again!

Well that's just an opinion, as to not discredit Fighter/Maxon, and we will probably never know who the true best player is.. Doesn't matter much, there are a lot of skilled players out there from different aspects of the game, and that's always a good thing to see.
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
  • Molson Beer2Molson Beer2 Posts: 24
    edited 24.03.2014
    A good player plays the game while he/she is drunk

That is why Lord Porky is the greatest player on USA

May he sober in peace
    Molson Beer @Canada1

Beer is life
  • Pineapple Joe (US1)Pineapple Joe (US1) Posts: 178
    edited 24.03.2014
    Mike12382 wrote: »
    Majestiic was, by far, the best player that I knew of - in terms of understanding the game mechanics.

I totally agree. Spent many late nights with Maj working out attack theory, best defenses, etc. Guy had it down. The stuff he worked out is used throughout the server now with few remembering that it was Majestiic that came up with it. I gotta give Perdewski a huge boost here...best povo player ever. Pure ruby play...although Serry is surely a candidate...I go with Wally and Mike...insane buyers (among many of us). Gotta remember Wally driving down the road, buying army after army of horrors to throw at Lev.

Some of the names being put up are crazy. Kaz, Gen, Gauvin...get real. Props to WB and JB of HIVE, always tough. MD3 was a beast. Actually, I would say take the top 10 historically from TM, KoN, and DT, throw em in a hat, and pull out randomly. Hard to pick from among them. Season with a few from other alliances. There's your top list.
    edited 24.03.2014
    A good player plays the game while he/she is drunk

That is why Lord Porky is the greatest player on USA

May he sober in peace

I sure wouldnt want to go 1-on-1 with Porky. He is taking a little nap, but people will feel it when he gets back in the mood. Ain't many players out there you can count on to launch 7-9 90/90 armies every night.
    edited 24.03.2014
    I missed Shanks and Shiro, and several others I play or played with. Long list in TM and KoN, shorter list in HIVE, Lev, Collective. A lot of people named by others I wouldn't rate in the top 100, and have fought many/most of them. And charles fights mostly with his mouth, unlike many of the quieter and much more solid people within HIVE and United. Srsly, putting together an RBC attack sheet is something to brag about? lulz.
  • Kolan (US1)Kolan (US1) US1 Posts: 42
    edited 25.03.2014
    Such an impossible task...

Best is so subjective... and dependent on rubies (even the great CC can't send the sustainable attacks that some others can/have).

Of those I've teamed with-WB for offensive power, FG for defensive prowess, CC for overall game play.

Opponents- ODBM in the early days, Majestiic, PJ and Porky.

Best overall Def and Off- PJ, only because he may be the only player I really tried to crack and didn't. Otherwise, WB.

I'm sure I just don't know many of the rest of you as well- due to alliances or short wars (the KON guys rocked it, but the wars were too short for me to really gauge as compared to DT).

Tactically it took way too many people way too long to see the true value of certain attack and defensive strategies, so I just can't include them. I'll take a 90r, 120w, 80mo over any other attack any day over a 90r, 90m with lesser moat for instance.

Fun game... fun wars. This is my last, so I'll enjoy it even more. You've all been awesome to war with. All the respect in the world to those who made this game so fun on both sides of the aisle.

JB
    James Bernard @ usa 1
  • Quantum666Quantum666 Posts: 99
    edited 26.03.2014
    Okay, Now, after this war, Us guy can finally choose who is the best of the best in the Us server.
    Hope the mentioned names here will not be beaten.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dave P wrote: »
    When lower level alliances finally understand that their power lies in not owning a capital or anything at all, that is when they will truely be powerful.
    ^^I just love the post.
  • thermal15thermal15 Posts: 500
    edited 09.05.2014
    I wouldn't cross the street to piss on this thread if it were on fire.
    Think fast, Hippie!

I am the deepest well. You are a dirty dishrag. I am the best that ever was or will ever be.

thermal15
  • ailbts (US1)ailbts (US1) US1 Posts: 231
    edited 09.05.2014
    chepy8 because he was #1 in honor ranking for most of the war until GGS went balls to the wall derp and gave the Storm Islands title an extra 2 decimal places making the 20% bonus a 2000% bonus.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file