Home English (UK) Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The Hanging Noose - Pub Now Open!

Comments

• Cyclone14 (INT1)Cyclone14 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 11,909
    edited 04.05.2014
    Because this way we get rid of The Opposition (Can you get the reference?) and get entertainment!
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

One of the old-timers, long since departed from this land — my inbox, however, remains open!
  • InsaneDuckling (GB1)InsaneDuckling (GB1) Posts: 19,271
    edited 04.05.2014
    Cyclone14 wrote: »
    Because this way we get rid of The Opposition (Can you get the reference?) and get entertainment!

*Ahem* Why don't you just find another T.T. And blow up the Tornado inside it?
    Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

Um . . . I don't have enough titles. I must brainstorm!

@au1 ~ graceL.H.E - Level 70 - Storm Cloaks - The Terrible
    @en1 ~ InsaneDuckling - Level 70 - New Vision - The Terrible

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 
    edited 04.05.2014
    Fair enough . . . Did you get my reference?
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

One of the old-timers, long since departed from this land — my inbox, however, remains open!
    edited 04.05.2014
    Fair enough . . . Did you get my reference?

Erm... Opposition=Tornado?
    Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 
    edited 04.05.2014
    In a way, yes. The reference is that that Australian politics involves the Government and the Opposition, and so does Cycloniphanian-Torawispian politics. So, essentially, the entirety of this gruesome Cyclone vs. Tornado war is based around politics! So everyone's being killed over rights of land! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHA . . . Ha?
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

edited 04.05.2014
    In a way, yes. The reference is that that Australian politics involves the Government and the Opposition, and so does Cycloniphanian-Torawispian politics. So, essentially, the entirety of this gruesome Cyclone vs. Tornado war is based around politics! So everyone's being killed over rights of land! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHA . . . Ha?

Uh huh?....

edited 04.05.2014
    Yeah . . . It's a good thing you don't have my intelligence levels, thus didn't get the full import of what I was saying.
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

edited 04.05.2014
    Yeah . . . It's a good thing you don't have my intelligence levels, thus didn't get the full import of what I was saying.

Oh no, no no. I understood the political rights fight for land with the Cyclone-Tornado war. I'm just trying to get my head around how politics work... Luckily I'm going to Parliament house this month! To study politics and... Stuff...

edited 04.05.2014
    Ah, I never went to Parliament House, I instead went to news studios and long camps.
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

edited 04.05.2014
    Ah, I never went to Parliament House, I instead went to news studios and long camps.

Lol. You ever been to Canberra?

edited 04.05.2014
    I don't believe so.
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

edited 04.05.2014
    I don't believe so.

Ahhh, ok. I've made plans to have a little trip to New caledonia. Nomea maybe. I'm keen to learn French.

edited 04.05.2014
    I don't believe so.

Ahhh, ok. I've made plans to have a little trip to New caledonia. Nomea maybe. I'm keen to learn French.

edited 04.05.2014
    New Caledonia is slightly north of Cycloniphane.
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

edited 04.05.2014
    New Caledonia is slightly north of Cycloniphane.

Nice... I'm going to Nomea. I did a vote with my ducks. I'm gonna be choosing several of them to come with me... The ones who are friendly.

edited 04.05.2014
    Uh . . . Where?
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

edited 04.05.2014
    Uh . . . Where?

Nomea in New Caledonia. Gtg, Having dinner.

edited 04.05.2014
    Oh, okay . . . Okay . . .
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

edited 04.05.2014
    Oh, okay . . . Okay . . .

Yes... Okay...

edited 04.05.2014
    Yas, okay . . .
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file