Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

En1 War

Comments

• edited 26.04.2014
    Isn't EN1 meant to be the peaceful server, full of civilized people?
  • fujiwara (GB1)fujiwara (GB1) GB1 Posts: 647
    edited 26.04.2014
    Isn't EN1 meant to be the peaceful server, full of civilized people?

Sounds like someone's been spreading malicious rumours!

Not far off though, we'll still hit all your castles, but will at least stop for tea and scones afterwards :)
    fujiwara @ en 1

Author of the Empire alliance management studio web app - contact me if you want to try it out

invpng
  • edited 27.04.2014
    It's a game, so how about we all get on playing it rather than post about it? It's not really a spectator sport

There are over excitable people on both sides, it has already been said many times here if anyone in BSK has been tool cleaning then screenshot and send to the appropriate leader. It will be dealt with.

Otherwise, in the hope of cutting off this thread finally:

Hitting burning castles .... it's war
    Mass attacks .... it's war
    Taking rvs .... it's war
    Warning other people thought to be helping you... it's war - either you get in it or you are out of it
    Most of all have fun .... it's war

Isnt this what this forum is for, some of us enjoy reading about what is happening on our server.
    Twaitsy wrote: »
    BSK are at war but they still find the time to attack Dope Legion despite our efforts to be peaceful.

http://prntscr.com/3culzy

With friends like BSK, who needs enemies?

Seriously do you moan about every attack against you? Also when you started you werent so peaceful...
  • king2311king2311 Posts: 63
    edited 27.04.2014
    Sam4 wrote: »
    As has already been pointed out several times, TDU were a 3 family alliance, and it was perfectly okay for them to have two capitals.

I love your statement 'this does not give you the right to take other people's capitals' - TDU took the capital they now own, and it was perfectly okay for them to do that.

Double standards - 'a rule or principle which is unfairly applied in different ways to different people or groups.'

These principles which you're now applying to BSK's want of two capitals never applied to TDU. Funny that isn't it?

That's not a dig at TDU - they had every right to have two capitals, and good on them for getting two! - but it shouldn't be different for BSK.

' There are people like 10 th Legion (65 man alliance) who is massive and has no power points and they can survive so why cant you.' - as much as I do actually like the 10th legion, this point doesn't really stand considering the fact that power isn't measured by the number of players in your alliance. The most recent Illuminati only had 5 members, and they were able to take on 60 player alliances.

What a response :D
    King23
    Lvl 48
    Proud Seargent of Real Steel
  • Twaitsy (GB1)Twaitsy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 419
    edited 27.04.2014
    Seriously do you moan about every attack against you? Also when you started you werent so peaceful...

Moaning Sir?

I'll expand a little,

BSK are at war. They have attacked our alliance during this time. We had an agreement with AF to be on one month DNA list. During this time no attacks were sent between AF or Dope Legion. This one month DNA has ended, but due to BSK being at war, no attacks were sent from Dope Legion to BSK as a good will gesture.

We were under some illusion that BSK had better things to do than attack Dope Legion during this time.

lol
    Twaitsy
  • Roy Maltby (GB1)Roy Maltby (GB1) Posts: 171
    edited 30.04.2014
    Keep you all up to date :)

http://prntscr.com/3driga
    Recruiter for Crimson Guard - Mail me in game
  • Conan (GB1)Conan (GB1) Posts: 1,609
    edited 30.04.2014
    LOL. But still ya holding strong I hear ;)

RIP FreeDominion, you were great.

Conan @ Nowhereinperticular @ UK1
    Barack Obama
    giphygif
    Approves this Forumer.

edited 30.04.2014
    What started the war?

Im now in FreeDominion formally TheDarkDominion and this is what I hear. Suman Warrior (The Dark Union leader)come to help manage TDD. kicks Brian58 (our capital holder) and some of his generals from TheDarkDominion and The Dark Union launch a capture on TDD capital :!: The BSK see whats happened and attack Brians capital to throw off the TD flag... then say they want the capital. Brian58 goes to Crimson Guard with a burning capital that's still his! BSK and Crimson at war now... so I guess you could say Suman started the war. meanwhile TDD is no longer a wing of The Dark Union and changes name too FreeDominion

Barack Obama
    giphygif
    Approves this Forumer.

• HeroLeonardoHeroLeonardo Posts: 14
    edited 30.04.2014
    throught say but one think i dont get is why is unknighted and epicness are involved :/ they got nothing to do with the situation lol is either they are scared of bsk or just take orders from bsk in my opinion i respect every player and allaince but trying to take a capital from CG specially the stories i heard before also its easier to take capital from unknighted lol like 50 times easier than crimson and crimson are made out of the bezt players in server so is all good
    HeroLeonardo @ en 1
    edited 30.04.2014
    Crimson ought to get they're Diplomats persuading Musketeers to join them :D Musks would wipe the floor with Uknighted and Epicness , then leave BSK to Crimson

Barack Obama
    giphygif
    Approves this Forumer.

edited 30.04.2014
    well no point because they attack and crimson defend no real outcome why dont they make an agreement or something and tdu wont get the cap neither is bsk so no point the quicker this is solved the better for everyone
    HeroLeonardo @ en 1
  • King_Nitro (GB1)King_Nitro (GB1) Posts: 333
    edited 30.04.2014
    throught say but one think i dont get is why is unknighted and epicness are involved :/ they got nothing to do with the situation lol is either they are scared of bsk or just take orders from bsk in my opinion i respect every player and allaince but trying to take a capital from CG specially the stories i heard before also its easier to take capital from unknighted lol like 50 times easier than crimson and crimson are made out of the bezt players in server so is all good

EPICNESS is involved bcause they once had the capital CG has and I think Uknighted joined in because they are allies with BSK, its what friends do ;)
    King_Nitro @ UK1/En1
    Leader Of Darkness Kings & The Darkness Family
    Please contact me if you wish to join us.
    Contact k4z1 if you wish to join Darkness Thorn
    Contact jamesb10 or any of their recuiters if you wish it join Darkness Legion
    edited 30.04.2014
    is soo funny because bsk said epicness were doing it for their own sake etc while bsk said to 10th if they attack epicness they will be delaring war on everyone
    HeroLeonardo @ en 1
    edited 01.05.2014
    i do understand everything i dont complain when dark family had 2 caps and bsk have the right to go for the capital and keep the war clean also crimson are a good allaince who are all made of strong players etc giselle and marley respect to you both even known giselle gave me some hits for joining CG but i dont mind since i am fighting for whats right and stand by it :) and baldrick i get your point so cool down abit lol :) but one thing i dont understand is why UK are taking towers from CG? also giselle or baldrick what will happen if tdu went for unknighted cap lol will you guys stay out of it or if CG have a war only with unknighted sorry to many questions but am curoius abit
    HeroLeonardo @ en 1
    edited 01.05.2014
    bring some popcorn giselle :)
    HeroLeonardo @ en 1
  • ARSLAN13ARSLAN13 Posts: 178
    edited 01.05.2014
    LOL Any more Print Screens i like looking at them its interesting. Where is Baldrick and the rest? Any news to keep me up to date
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Prince Level 50 Honor 2473

Proud to be a General of Team Dark Legion
  • x-Dolphin-xx-Dolphin-x Posts: 2
    edited 04.05.2014
    nothing new today? end game?
    x-Dolphin-x @ en 1
  • krs25 (GB1)krs25 (GB1) Posts: 21
    edited 04.05.2014
    well done to all the ham shankers...they know who they are .....all i can say is...... beat it

• ARSLAN13ARSLAN13 Posts: 178
    edited 04.05.2014
    Congratulations to Crimson Gaurd for the amazing defense. They deserve the capital.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Prince Level 50 Honor 2473

Proud to be a General of Team Dark Legion
  • king2311king2311 Posts: 63
    edited 04.05.2014
    War has finished lol
    King23
    Lvl 48
    Proud Seargent of Real Steel

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji