Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Attacking RVs in Storm Islands - ok or not?

edited 05.05.2014 in Players ask Players
Hi everyone

There is a pretty well recognised unwritten rule that in winter, sand and fire we don't take RVs from active players. Does anyone know if any similar rule has developed in storm islands? In other words, if player A occupies a resource island, is it ok for player B to attack it during the occupation?

Tim
Post edited by Tim James 5764 (GB1) on
Tim James 5764 @ en 1

Comments

• dueltheabdul (INT1)dueltheabdul (INT1) Posts: 1,715
    edited 21.04.2014
    No it's not okay. And because the captures don't bounce when owners change, the players talk and return the island to the original owner.
    Please call me abdul Thanks

abdul @ International 2
    abdul @ canada1
    #thedreamliveson

The nice guy that attacks you and then sends resources. ^^ ----> Not anymore

A proud non-ruby player

Winner of 3 Nobility Contests, soon to be 4 (hopefully) :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • therealsporer (US1)therealsporer (US1) Posts: 2,266
    edited 21.04.2014
    is simple rule, same as always:
    1. will it cause a fight?
    2. do you want that fight?
    therealsporer @ usa 1
    the realerest.

Former whatever,
    Proud nothing.
    If I do something you need to know about, you'll know.

What is the face of a coward?
    The back of his head as he runs from battle.
  • KillmemaybeKillmemaybe Posts: 16
    edited 21.04.2014
    Nicely said, sporer.
    Killmemaybe, proud member of Evil Souls, part of the Legion of the Free family.

Ex-trubloodyblade6
    Ex-War Mongol.
    Ex-member of the "Kigdom Kings" alliance.

11.jpg
  • anguspepperer (US1)anguspepperer (US1) Posts: 816
    edited 21.04.2014
    If you are beta and follow the unwritten rule about RVs in the outer kingdoms then yea there is an unwritten rule, but if you are alpha as fuark and live by your own rules then do whatever the fuark you wanna do
    Lift Heavy and Take a Multi
  • jab1979jab1979 Posts: 1
    edited 21.04.2014
    the big alliances and players threatin u if u try and take it...they get all but hurt wen u do take it anyways,,,lil douches..ITS A GAME
    jab1979 @ usa 1
  • edited 21.04.2014
    jab1979 wrote: »
    the big alliances and players threatin u if u try and take it...they get all but hurt wen u do take it anyways,,,lil douches..ITS A GAME

This is real life!
  • barbro.1926barbro.1926 Posts: 11
    edited 05.05.2014
    It can not be accepted that a player attacks an island which is allready occupied. Every player accept this rule.
    But GGE is showing no respedct for it. First of all it is not possible to withdraw an army if it is near the target.
    Second withdrawing should be automatic if the island get occupied by another player.

I lost an army this morning due to this bad system of yours. An expensive army. This happened during your maintenance 2014-05-05 and nothing could be done to reduce the damage.

I and many other look forward to a change in the system. And I look forward to some kind of compensation for my loss.
    barbro.1926 @ skn 1
  • therealsporer (US1)therealsporer (US1) Posts: 2,266
    edited 05.05.2014
    There is another thread where one of the cms posted that it is working as intended.
    So good luck
    therealsporer @ usa 1
    the realerest.

Former whatever,
    Proud nothing.
    If I do something you need to know about, you'll know.

What is the face of a coward?
    The back of his head as he runs from battle.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file