Home Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The funniest person on the forums

Comments

• Sirlancelot2020Sirlancelot2020 Posts: 8,782
    edited 21.04.2014
    What if somebody made a thread about who their favorite Eric(Erick[Erik]) is?
    They could include a poll,oh wait.Noooooo.
    biwzem.jpg
    #Thedreamliveson
    (╯°□°)╯︵http://dragcave.net/user/Sirlancelot2020
  • Whale SharkWhale Shark Posts: 835
    edited 21.04.2014
    Bladrick, LOL.
    Whale Shark @ usa1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#TheDreamLivesOn
    JJ-5792 wrote: »
    hopefully you will be as inspirational as the late KasYOLO.
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    edited 21.04.2014
  • Cyclone14 (INT1)Cyclone14 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 11,909
    edited 21.04.2014
    I like Erik . . . MWHAHA . . . MWAHAHAHAHA!
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

One of the old-timers, long since departed from this land — my inbox, however, remains open!
  • NationConquerorNationConqueror Posts: 2,273
    edited 21.04.2014
    Surprised no one picked you cyclone. For me of course its another story, I shouldn't even be on the poll. But if I had another vote I'd give you one.
    Stars of the Desert
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    In the desert by day, drought and dreadful blistering seas of fire-sand leech the life out of those with brittle wills. However, not all that is terrible such as this sea of flames is wholly horrendous. He who has survived the day will find refuge in the desert at night, with cool air and the many stars of the sky to keep him company.

The stars shall guide us to the oasis, to sanctuary, to refuge. We have no reason to fear.
    edited 21.04.2014
    Thanks, Nation. You may not be as humorous as Hanzolo or Eric, but you do have some . . . Remember the coffee lake? :P
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

One of the old-timers, long since departed from this land — my inbox, however, remains open!
    edited 21.04.2014
    Cyclone14 wrote: »
    Thanks, Nation. You may not be as humorous as Hanzolo or Eric, but you do have some . . . Remember the coffee lake? :P

Yes, and the disgusting coffee moat with all of that incredible coffee gone to waste, stained by the horribly disgusting stuffs floating around in the moat and spreading a terrible smell. And wasting the coffee.

*sniff sniff* 'Twas a tragic day. If only I had known...
    Stars of the Desert
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    In the desert by day, drought and dreadful blistering seas of fire-sand leech the life out of those with brittle wills. However, not all that is terrible such as this sea of flames is wholly horrendous. He who has survived the day will find refuge in the desert at night, with cool air and the many stars of the sky to keep him company.

The stars shall guide us to the oasis, to sanctuary, to refuge. We have no reason to fear.
    edited 21.04.2014
    Yeah, the coffee was drained . . . By . . . Umm . . . TOTALLYNOTME, and someone, either Grace or Sarah, deepened it, and now it's the Mariana Moat.
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

edited 21.04.2014
    Cyclone14 wrote: »
    Yeah, the coffee was drained . . . By . . . Umm . . . TOTALLYNOTME, and someone, either Grace or Sarah, deepened it, and now it's the Mariana Moat.

No... COFFEE!?!? This is an outrage! Felony! Capital crime! *cough cough only a crime to cyclone, I don't even really like coffee... in fact I've only had it twice in my life (I'm serious)*

Awaiting numerous raging posts about how bad I am not to like coffee and how incredible it is.
    Stars of the Desert
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• edited 21.04.2014
    No... COFFEE!?!? This is an outrage! Felony! Capital crime! *cough cough only a crime to cyclone, I don't even really like coffee... in fact I've only had it twice in my life (I'm serious)*

Awaiting numerous raging posts about how bad I am not to like coffee and how incredible it is.

Don't worry, i only drink coffee if it has WAY to much honey in it.
    edited 21.04.2014
    Don't worry, i only drink coffee if it has WAY to much honey in it.

Honey: the only food believed when sealed to have eternal shelf life.

Forget coffee. I'll take some honey instead!
    Stars of the Desert
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Tux (AU1)Tux (AU1) Posts: 5,237
    edited 21.04.2014
    I have tea though...
    Part of something as Tux
    Proud Warzoner.....Warzone 2100...
    I use Linux!

Proud Crown Prince Paladin of The Alliance Imperium

Tux101 @ Canada1 #TheDreamLivesOn! Seriously. MAKE ONE
    Tux @ au 1 ~ ???
  • edited 21.04.2014
    Tux3 wrote: »
    I have tea though...

tea ... coffee ... the only difference is what you boil the water with.
    edited 21.04.2014
    Tux3 wrote: »
    I have tea though...

I do like tea... with honey. Or sugar works too. Or sometimes I just have bitter tea.
    Stars of the Desert
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Tux (AU1)Tux (AU1) Posts: 5,237
    edited 21.04.2014
    Ok. I love any tea as long as it's warm...
    Part of something as Tux
    Proud Warzoner.....Warzone 2100...
    I use Linux!

Proud Crown Prince Paladin of The Alliance Imperium

Tux101 @ Canada1 #TheDreamLivesOn! Seriously. MAKE ONE
    Tux @ au 1 ~ ???
    edited 21.04.2014
    I usually have two cups of coffee per day, and two cups of tea as well.
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

• InsaneDuckling (GB1)InsaneDuckling (GB1) Posts: 19,271
    edited 21.04.2014
    I only drink Chrysanthemum tea. I don't drink coffee nor like coffee. *Hides in corner in case Cyclone tries to either kill me or hit me*
    Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

Um . . . I don't have enough titles. I must brainstorm!

@au1 ~ graceL.H.E - Level 70 - Storm Cloaks - The Terrible
    @en1 ~ InsaneDuckling - Level 70 - New Vision - The Terrible

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 
  • edited 21.04.2014
    Guys, i just re-discovered my love for lasers!
  • InsaneDuckling (GB1)InsaneDuckling (GB1) Posts: 19,271
    edited 21.04.2014
    Great! I just ate a whole bunch of chocolate easter eggs! *Groan* I don't feel well...
    Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

Um . . . I don't have enough titles. I must brainstorm!

@au1 ~ graceL.H.E - Level 70 - Storm Cloaks - The Terrible
    @en1 ~ InsaneDuckling - Level 70 - New Vision - The Terrible

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 
  • edited 21.04.2014
    graceL.H.E wrote: »
    Great! I just ate a whole bunch of chocolate easter eggs! *Groan* I don't feel well...

5 hours ago i had 200g of m&ms but now i have 0g ;(

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file