Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Unfair equipment?

Comments

• MegWantstoSayHi (US1)MegWantstoSayHi (US1) Posts: 1,104
    edited 04.04.2014
    qoe wrote: »
    Baldrick,

Maybe ask your ruby whale friends if they have max lvl for premium account.

It could probably be the trigger (none in my alliance have lvl 10 premium account and as far as i know, no one got the offer either) for this offer for supporting the unpopular premium account updates?

That is possible...
    Batten2 wrote: »
    What's instacomplete?

Completing buildings with rubies.
    Megan

19.jpg
    aidan952 wrote: »
    I'm not talking about those butterflies, I'm talking about THE butterflies.

You need to watch out for THE Butterflies!
    elita-12 wrote:
    what do you mean by you need to watch the butterfiles

abt. 27% insane
  • wert855 (IN1)wert855 (IN1) Posts: 758
    edited 05.04.2014
    its true i was trying to attack an outpost but i was defeated but the esponge told some thing and fwd said something:!::!:
    WERT855 THE PRIME
    INDIA1

Now a General of Illuminati :)
    Last Rubies brought : Somewhere in July or August 2015
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -Mahatma Gandhi
    "One of the greatest diseases is to be nobody to anybody." -Mother Teresa
  • BenMaxwellBenMaxwell Posts: 101
    edited 05.04.2014
    Yes Baldricks info is legit. Ive seen treasure troves along with Treasure Chests that offer those kinds of Bonuses. It does make sense for GGE to give them to the Ruby Buyers because that is GGE's main source of income and the more Ruby Buyers "donate" to GGE, the better ingame items they receive as long as those ruby buyers keep making large "donations", hence giving them a huge advantage over us non ruby buyers.
    BenMaxwell @ usa 1
  • Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
    edited 05.04.2014
    BenMaxwell wrote: »
    Yes Baldricks info is legit. Ive seen treasure troves along with Treasure Chests that offer those kinds of Bonuses. It does make sense for GGE to give them to the Ruby Buyers because that is GGE's main source of income and the more Ruby Buyers "donate" to GGE, the better ingame items they receive as long as those ruby buyers keep making large "donations", hence giving them a huge advantage over us non ruby buyers.

We're not talking about ruby buyers here, thousands and thousands of players buy rubies, me included and don't have the offer. I also know level 10 premium players who have not received the offer, so although that is a decent idea as to how the selections are worked out, I don't think it is true.

I think it has to do with overall account spend.
    It's been a while.....

• TheGoodGuy32TheGoodGuy32 Posts: 185
    edited 05.04.2014
    Anyone know what triggers this chest? Is it random or do you get from hitting RBC's like a treasure trove??

I'm max premium but still never saw this just curious.
  • Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
    edited 05.04.2014
    Anyone know what triggers this chest? Is it random or do you get from hitting RBC's like a treasure trove??

It's an exclusive offer only given to the biggest spenders. I know some serious spenders and most of them have not received this offer.

I would guess that it's less than 10 players on each server. Just a guess.
    It's been a while.....

• DemonSage (US1)DemonSage (US1) Posts: 1,392
    edited 05.04.2014

Holy shat! You have premium level 10! Second, yeah I'm pretty sure you're just curious, lol.
    Proud leader of:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#1 Anti-Forum Fan of Aidan952 and voted best Arc-Nemesis for 2013-2014. Yeah, you can call me awesome.
    Please help expand our free GGE Encyclopedia by editing or adding a few pages, it's a privilege really:
    http://goodgameempire.wikia.com/wiki/Goodgame_Empire
    #TheDreamLivesOn @ Canada 1
  • Shockwave989Shockwave989 Posts: 1
    edited 05.04.2014
    has it occured to you that half of these might be total equipment that was maxed out with technis?
    Shockwave989 @ en 1
  • RdrnnrRdrnnr Posts: 1,615
    edited 05.04.2014
    has it occured to you that half of these might be total equipment that was maxed out with technis?

No, this thread is referring to very specific pieces of equipment, that were only offered to a handful of ruby whales, that have bonuses that far exceed anything you can get from maxing out equipment at the technicus. There were screenshots posted showing the in-game pictures of the equipment, and it has almost maxed out bonuses without being upgraded at the technicus.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maximum angulo Inferno
  • longshankslongshanks Posts: 934
    edited 06.04.2014
    This is current state of the art armor, but currently offered in game without ruby offers:

For a commander... (+16, +16, +16, +16, 2 are unique and the set bonus is 40% ranged)

84.8% melee, 88.6% ranged
    23.4% wall, 21.8% moat
    44.8% later detect, 72% travel speed

Here are the super set bonuses from the commander ruby offer:

90% melee, 90% ranged
    120% wall, 80% moat
    80% spd, 70% later detect, 45% glory

I posted this to make a comparison between what is available through normal means and what is offered with the special ruby purchase.

I don't have as much issue with the commander armor as I do with the castellan armor. At least the commander armor doesn't have -120% gate reduction too. However, the castellan armor in the ruby offer is completely ridiculous. It has NO weakness on it.

Here is a recap of that armor:

90% melee, 90% ranged
    80% moat, 90% gate, 118% wall
    70% early warning, 45% glory
    4/23/2014: GGS realizes that this player and customer won't drink the kool-aid.

**the rule of 3** GGS usually gets it right on the 3rd try. Be patient.

Be careful if you speak the truth, your post might get deleted by a moderator.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DemonSage (US1)DemonSage (US1) Posts: 1,392
    edited 06.04.2014
    longshanks wrote: »
    Here is a recap of that armor:

90% melee, 90% ranged
    80% moat, 90% gate, 118% wall
    70% early warning, 45% glory
    Man that is really scary.
    Proud leader of:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#1 Anti-Forum Fan of Aidan952 and voted best Arc-Nemesis for 2013-2014. Yeah, you can call me awesome.
    Please help expand our free GGE Encyclopedia by editing or adding a few pages, it's a privilege really:
    http://goodgameempire.wikia.com/wiki/Goodgame_Empire
    #TheDreamLivesOn @ Canada 1
  • GreatSyed4 (US1)GreatSyed4 (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    edited 06.04.2014
    CM Malreyn wrote: »
    Hi guys,

With regards to some of the comments here........

Maybe i've misunderstood by what you mean by "available in the game". if they are not available then how did they get them?

They are technically available to anyone, they are just very, very rare.

All the information i have is that it is a random offer. Therefore the offer could be made to everyone/anyone.

No, because to my knowledge no single piece of equipment like that exists.

It is all done in game.

Where did you get that idea from? Screenshots are welcome.

Well, given that we currently only have one moderator and he hasn't been around much I can understand your post. How about a Community Manager?

What's you point? Many companies offer incentives to get customers to come back or to keep them loyal.

What exactly would be wrong with that if it were the case?
    Baldrick wrote: »
    GGS have always stated that everything is available to everyone with some hard work and some rubies, but this seems to be the exception. These items are NOT available in the game.
    Technically that changed some time ago when there we introduced things like the special decoration that you could only get with a first ruby purchase, or the ruby mine.

Nobody is forced to pay and therefore no it does not.

Ageed.

Well, since we don't know everything immediately sometimes we have to go gather some information.

Regards,
    Ethan

thanks CM Malreyn for the info cuz I also heard by a few guys these eqp can only be purchased with 1mil rubies and then 1mil rubies needed to upgrade them
    55ul4w
    (Great Syed)
    Jim29 @ usa 1
  • GreatSyed4 (US1)GreatSyed4 (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    edited 06.04.2014
    Praesentya wrote: »
    Or maybe KoN has bigger ruby buyers? ;)

yep we have a few
    55ul4w
    (Great Syed)
    Jim29 @ usa 1
  • ssikssik Posts: 138
    edited 06.04.2014
    strong "oh come on" feel.
    Just felt the wrath of this equip.
    Attachment not found.

strong
    90r
    90m
    -80 moat
    80 speed
    45 glory
    70 detect
    -120 wall
  • mayankrulemayankrule Posts: 297
    edited 06.04.2014
    Baldrick wrote: »
    We're not talking about ruby buyers here, thousands and thousands of players buy rubies, me included and don't have the offer. I also know level 10 premium players who have not received the offer, so although that is a decent idea as to how the selections are worked out, I don't think it is true.

I think it has to do with overall account spend.

attack RBC'S in green
    high level ones
    and you may get
    Mayankrule @ International 1 or WWW1

Fire @ Aus1
    edited 06.04.2014
    mayankrule wrote: »
    attack RBC'S in green
    high level ones
    and you may get

Incorrect, the offer is not given through attacking RBC's, it is only given through messages to specific people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maximum angulo Inferno
  • TheGoodGuy32TheGoodGuy32 Posts: 185
    edited 06.04.2014
    Rdrnnr wrote: »
    Incorrect, the offer is not given through attacking RBC's, it is only given through messages to specific people.

Are those messages completely random? I think I see even semi big ruby buyers with the equips so I don't think you need to be a giant spender to have them.
  • dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) US1 Posts: 1,366
    edited 06.04.2014
    The new eventdom should provide some new unique equipment. I hope they buff it.... Maybe not to point where they're the same strength of the OP equipment but closer than what the elite players have now.... :D That would provide a lot of incentive to do well in the new eventdom!
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

• mayankrulemayankrule Posts: 297
    edited 06.04.2014
    Rdrnnr wrote: »

You sure?
    You have a proof of it?
    Mayankrule @ International 1 or WWW1

Fire @ Aus1
    edited 06.04.2014
    mayankrule wrote: »
    You sure?
    You have a proof of it?

All the people that have confirmed that they received the offer, said they received it through a message, not through RBC's.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maximum angulo Inferno

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file