Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

En1 War

Comments

• pompeyjim (GB1)pompeyjim (GB1) Posts: 6
    edited 04.04.2014
    Why don't we all sit down and share a jar of peanut butter, and give the cap to me I look after it and hug it and squeeze it and share it...........honest

love and kisses PJ
    pompeyjim @ en 1
  • A Lost Soul (GB1)A Lost Soul (GB1) Posts: 53
    edited 04.04.2014
    bsks are nothing but bullies and want more and more power over this server that's the facts they will make up any excuse to make it look like they are doing the right thing, as for epicness you guys are like lost sheep your not great in attacking all use seem good at is opening gate that's from personal experience, but like i said bsk i wish use luck with getting the cap but as it stands i cant seeing use getting it, Brian has a great cast and without your friends to back use up use stand no chance
    jross @ en 1
  • Sam4 (GB1)Sam4 (GB1) Posts: 464
    edited 04.04.2014
    jross wrote: »
    as for epicness you guys are like lost sheep your not great in attacking all use seem good at is opening gate that's from personal experience,

Are you actually having a laugh? I'm not quite sure what you've been smoking sir, but during our 'war' with you (which you aptly asked to stop after a few days), you sent around 150 attacks on us in total, of which you won around 5% (including open gates...).

Evidence? Well, you just dropped and dropped in the rankings while we climbed and climbed.

You're a funny man jross.
    Sam4 - Leader of EPICNESS @UK1
  • fujiwara (GB1)fujiwara (GB1) GB1 Posts: 647
    edited 04.04.2014
    bsks are nothing but bullies and want more and more power over this server that's the facts they will make up any excuse to make it look like they are doing the right thing

And before a few days ago, everybody said that about TDU and DW too... If you're at the top of the power curve, you will always be called dictators, bullies, server wreckers etc etc etc.

We can live with those comments despite our best efforts to be otherwise, but from someone who was by the very nature of the server on the receiving end of such comments only a few days ago, I'd have thought you could have contributed more productively than just slinging mud around.

You're the leader of one of the biggest alliances in the game, you're better than this.
    fujiwara @ en 1

Author of the Empire alliance management studio web app - contact me if you want to try it out

invpng
  • Lord PorkyLord Porky Posts: 2,967
    edited 04.04.2014
    But will the Dark Onion prevail?
  • mayankrulemayankrule Posts: 297
    edited 04.04.2014
    nathan372 wrote: »
    no one cares about EN1. Usa1 is all anyone talks about. lol

Lol, I didnt even know there was something going on In USA1
    Mayankrule @ International 1 or WWW1

Fire @ Aus1
  • Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
    edited 04.04.2014
    bsks are nothing but bullies and want more and more power over this server that's the facts they will make up any excuse to make it look like they are doing the right thing, as for epicness you guys are like lost sheep your not great in attacking all use seem good at is opening gate that's from personal experience, but like i said bsk i wish use luck with getting the cap but as it stands i cant seeing use getting it, Brian has a great cast and without your friends to back use up use stand no chance

Sorry Jross, you are absolutely correct. BSK will break the entire game if we get two capitals between our three alliance family. Everyone will leave the game, alliances will crumble and things will never be the same again. I'm very sorry for our actions and we will end the war now in order to save the server, which is almost dead at our dastardly hands.

Oh, wait a damned minute, your alliance family had three alliances and two capitals five days ago, then tried to have two capitals between two alliances, lol. Right, I take it back, war continues.
    It's been a while.....

• PJboiPJboi Posts: 675
    edited 04.04.2014
    Baldrick wrote: »
    I was talking about ice and sands capitals PJ, which are completely different to Grass Capitals, which is what we are after here. Maybe have a read again and work it out for yourself?

I don't mind being called a cock, a dick, or all the other things I have been called in this thread and this week by players, but I will not be called a liar. That is something I am not.

Your second statement is incorrect as it references your first, which is miss informed.

YET even for them if they were stolen you would use it as a reason to burn an alliance to the ground and go mental hmm so crapital isn't it!
    pompeyjim wrote: »
    love and kisses PJ

taken warmly :D

wow jross has someone hit you round the head I haven't see agreed with you so much in ages (or have I been hit around the head?) :P
    Lord Porky wrote: »
    But will the Dark Onion prevail?

I see what you did there and I remember that post well :P
    PJboi @ en 1 (active)
    PJboi @ WWW 1 (inactive)
    PJboi @ usa 1 (inactive)

proud founder of Sargent of TDS elite on UK server and War marshal of LOST SOULS HB currently general

contact me if u want to join us
  • oWarHero (GB1)oWarHero (GB1) GB1 Posts: 97
    edited 04.04.2014
    @ Fujiwara

Thank you for responding to me, you've helped me understand the direction that you wish BSK to go, and if you succeed then I have no worries. I understand the difficulties you face with trying to keep the game interesting, whilst trying to keep players happy and striving to improve.

I'd also like to thank you for explaining your side of the server war (and you Baldrick!) and for now, Gondor will remain neutral. Both sides provide very reasonable arguments and at the end of the day it's how you view the game, tactics and actions that will decide which side you are sympathetic towards.

If anyone in UK could briefly explain why they are involved I would be grateful, but I am now finished on this thread. :)

oWarHero~
    Proud leader of Gondor
    oWarHero @ en 1
    edited 04.04.2014
    mayankrule wrote: »
    Lol, I didnt even know there was something going on In USA1

It's good to hear about the other servers, if for nothing else but the confirmation that "there are other crazy people like us too."
    edited 04.04.2014
    Really did not mean to post it twice, I swear.
  • Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
    edited 04.04.2014
    Lord Porky wrote: »
    Really did not mean to post it twice, I swear.

Yeah yeah, you been drinking too little again and making mistakes Porky?
    It's been a while.....

• Emporer Hagi (GB1)Emporer Hagi (GB1) Posts: 77
    edited 04.04.2014
    the arrogance on this thread is staggering...let me break it down for everyone....BSK have taken a n opputunity to jump on an internal issue of The dark family, and capitalise on it.
    Dress it up as much as you like...add yet more garnish "yadda yadda history"....Oppurtunists...plain and simple.
    CG shouldn't have the cap either, but I now hope they hold it ater reading the posts on here.
    I don't care how big and strong your alliance is...I know about integrity, honor, truth and I can see what is happening.

I think the fact people are warring over a cap is actually a good thing ....this server was stale, but the justifications on here are pathetic and not worth the hour I spent reading this thread
    Also why UK are involved...I have no idea, maybe they want browny points.

So feel free to tell me how week my alliance is and waffle on with half baked justifications...but it is what it is...you are trying to take the dark families cap and are seizing the opportunity, which has somehow ended up in CG hands (don't detail it...I know how..ive been watching the whole time and have contacts on both sides)

I just hope this does go on for months...its the first time we've had 3 nights of no incoming in a row for about 9months...keep it up
    Emporer Hagi @ en 1
  • Seibo (GB1)Seibo (GB1) Posts: 90
    edited 04.04.2014
    news from the front:

capital has been under tool sweeping attacks all day by UK Pugnare only http://prntscr.com/36xoht

pathetic isn't it?

they can't win fair play so they have started stealing RVs and using tool sweepers

but from others expect fair-play - wolves in sheep's clothing

ps I The only alliance using permanently for the whole day (few hundred) tool sweepers is UK Pugnare. BSK has used it once only. And some mysterious shadow mercenaries were sent - once on me, and few times on rvs and players.

ps II The only alliance not stealing rvs is Epicness, and Ugg tried to bring them int RV war by stealing RV from Xavi7 and giving it to TwistedAngel, who returned it when screenshots were offered to Sam4.

ps III There will be no "outpost war" - no captures will be sent on outposts of BSK, Epicness, Uknighted, Pugnare, from Crimson Gaurd and they will not attempt to steal our outposts, only capital in green not ice capital.

I wish everybody nice day, relax, smile, have no hatred - we're just playing virtual football lol
    Sao_Miguel_Arcanjo_606003_small.jpg
    Quis ut Deus !

Maximilian, Leader of Crimson Guard 2 @en1
  • baronzamedi (GB1)baronzamedi (GB1) GB1 Posts: 167
    edited 04.04.2014
    Switzerland
    baronzamedi @ en 1
  • Sir Winalot (GB1)Sir Winalot (GB1) GB1 Posts: 13
    edited 04.04.2014
    Ukraine.

:D
    It's so much easier to blame it on Them. It's bleakly depressing to think that They are Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to BSK.”​
    edited 04.04.2014
    the justifications on here are pathetic and not worth the hour I spent reading this thread

You said that the war was a good thing. There really does not need to be such "justifications" in the first place.

The Forum is a game in itself.
  • peekaboo4peekaboo4 Posts: 20
    edited 04.04.2014
    @fujiwara "the last server league war where about 8 alliances took us on at once last June started when we received about 50 RV capture inbounds at once"
    No it wasn't and you know it...lol
    Not going through all that again, but please be straight, it was BSK +wings, UK, TDU mainly against CG & Disciples mainly, ohhhhh deja vu!!
    peekaboo @ en 1
  • Seibo (GB1)Seibo (GB1) Posts: 90
    edited 04.04.2014
    Crimea Peninsula...

Even in Monachium AD 1938 a not-really-nice-guy with short mustache tried to pretend that was playing by some rules, unfortunately many arrogant people (politicians, etc..) these days are worse than him with no regard to international law, any rules or common decency. All terrorists will be "neutralised" some day. Memento mori ;-)
    Sao_Miguel_Arcanjo_606003_small.jpg
    Quis ut Deus !

Maximilian, Leader of Crimson Guard 2 @en1
  • fujiwara (GB1)fujiwara (GB1) GB1 Posts: 647
    edited 04.04.2014
    peekaboo4 wrote: »
    @fujiwara "the last server league war where about 8 alliances took us on at once last June started when we received about 50 RV capture inbounds at once"
    No it wasn't and you know it...lol
    Not going through all that again, but please be straight, it was BSK +wings, UK, TDU mainly against CG & Disciples mainly, ohhhhh deja vu!!

That wasn't a server war, nor was it the one I was referring to :P

That was simply a war, and I can't remember what kicked that one off, other than a lot of rather nasty personal messages floating around. Crimson Disciples and DiscipleGuard I actually felt rather sorry for in the end to be honest...

I was referring to the server league, which had a large number of alliances getting very excited about RVs, with GoT Syndicate playing a lead star role. Nothing personal held against them either, it was loads of fun!
    fujiwara @ en 1

Author of the Empire alliance management studio web app - contact me if you want to try it out

invpng

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file