Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

En1 War

Comments

• paul furnell (GB1)paul furnell (GB1) Posts: 128
    edited 04.04.2014
    I like to attack to much to be honest cost a lot of money to attack. lots of money got 2 holidays this year to pay for there expensive but I am sure end of the month you look again they will be level 3 cheers for that missed the fire castle out I owe you one never thought I would say that :)lol :) and
    Baldrick wrote: »
    Haha, you really think I would call Musketeers a little alliance? Hey, when you gonna upgrade your level 1 stables in fire, Paul the Ruby Whale :)

We got one of our crapitals from a small but strong alliance who wanted a bit of fun, so capped it. They spent the next week fending off attacks from half the server, from level 25 new entrants and their archers and 100 ladders all the way up to the strongest. After that week they had had enough and asked us to take it, which we did.

The ice capital gives out renegades, which can only be bought with charcoal. The only alliances that would benefit from those troops are the smaller ones, and to be honest, they should most probably be spending their charcoal on wolves to cap RVs. The cost in troops to defend it far outweigh the benefits, which for most players are non existent.

So, taking out the really small alliances who would find it a burden, we have the middle alliances, who again, wouldn't get much benefit, and would have to defend against lots of attacks, when they would be better off defending their castles.

So, all that is left are the allainces who are strong enough that nobody would attack their capital, and none of them need the troops as they have far better already. This makes them items of kudos only, and a way to get to the top of the power point ranking table. In fact, they are mess with game play, as the reward troops are in the first two slots, meaning the troops we all recruit are split over two pages.

If you still want one, come and get it, but really, there is no point unless you want to get more power points, which is all it gives to an alliance of your stature.
    paul furnell @ en 1 new leader of the musketeers we are back rebuilding what was lost.
    edited 04.04.2014
    also fest squares aint cheep lol
    paul furnell @ en 1 new leader of the musketeers we are back rebuilding what was lost.
  • A Lost Soul (GB1)A Lost Soul (GB1) Posts: 53
    edited 04.04.2014
    one thing i will say is thanks for dropping rvs around my castle but am full on food now so when dropping them close to me can you make them wood and stone :D it would be great
    jross @ en 1
    edited 04.04.2014
    and another thing for all to hear I am on one side only and that's my alliances always have been always will be :)
  • Twaitsy (GB1)Twaitsy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 419
    edited 04.04.2014
    This is BRILLIANT!

Did someone mention RVs?
    Twaitsy
  • Giselle3Giselle3 Posts: 243
    edited 04.04.2014
    Twaitsy wrote: »
    This is BRILLIANT!

Did someone mention RVs?

BWHAHAAHA... Sir, I bow down to you. You win the thread.
    Giselle @ en 1
  • Lord PorkyLord Porky Posts: 2,967
    edited 04.04.2014
    In fact, they are mess with game play, as the reward troops are in the first two slots, meaning the troops we all recruit are split over two pages.

Yes, exactly, Baldrick. So irritating! Bad GGS!
  • oWarHero (GB1)oWarHero (GB1) GB1 Posts: 97
    edited 04.04.2014
    Funny that everyone seems to think that BSK with three alliances are somehow wrong to want two capitals when the Dark family had exactly that until 4 days ago. Why was that so different can I ask? Did you have a pact with them?

Seems to me that your alliance are just plain old weak, doesn't matter who has what, your position will not change.

Whilst this may be true, the power points were roughly even so for those who didn't fully understand how the capitals work (cos we've never and probably never will get a look in as long as you're around) then as I said earlier, it gave hope to us that there would not be one alliance that would dictate the running of the server.

I never said that it is wrong for any alliance to own two capitals, I'm purely going on power points. If you take this capital it'll be evident who's in charge, but then, that's what you want isn't it?

And as for your last comment, I didn't bother insulting you in my post, I just thought I'd air my views to see the counter-argument that I may have missed. But instead you've just proven yourself to be a bit of a dick. It is a game baldy, I allow people to play in whatever way they want to and as long as they're enjoying it, I'm happy. So maybe my alliance isn't the strongest, but we're growing at our own pace, enjoying it whilst we do. Well done you for spending a fortune and dictating your supreme leadership, you must be so proud to be King of the Pixel people.

Lastly, good political skills earlier... Avoiding the part about BSK bending rules already. Classy.

Ref Pg5 for those who missed comments.

oWarHero
    Proud leader of Gondor
    oWarHero @ en 1
    edited 04.04.2014
    Haha, you really think I would call Musketeers a little alliance? Hey, when you gonna upgrade your level 1 stables in fire, Paul the Ruby Whale :)

We got one of our crapitals from a small but strong alliance who wanted a bit of fun, so capped it. They spent the next week fending off attacks from half the server, from level 25 new entrants and their archers and 100 ladders all the way up to the strongest. After that week they had had enough and asked us to take it, which we did.

The ice capital gives out renegades, which can only be bought with charcoal. The only alliances that would benefit from those troops are the smaller ones, and to be honest, they should most probably be spending their charcoal on wolves to cap RVs. The cost in troops to defend it far outweigh the benefits, which for most players are non existent.

So, taking out the really small alliances who would find it a burden, we have the middle alliances, who again, wouldn't get much benefit, and would have to defend against lots of attacks, when they would be better off defending their castles.

So, all that is left are the allainces who are strong enough that nobody would attack their capital, and none of them need the troops as they have far better already. This makes them items of kudos only, and a way to get to the top of the power point ranking table. In fact, they are mess with game play, as the reward troops are in the first two slots, meaning the troops we all recruit are split over two pages.

If you still want one, come and get it, but really, there is no point unless you want to get more power points, which is all it gives to an alliance of your stature.

we at musks don't need capitals to be strong we already are. get on just dandy without them there are small alliances you can give them to will help them no end lol. lets see how generous you are. we win all of our wars alone. do not even ask wings to join in .
    edited 04.04.2014
    we at musks don't need capitals to be strong we already are. get on just dandy without them there are small alliances you can give them to will help them no end lol. lets see how generous you are. we win all of our wars alone.

you must be joking they would never hand there capital away look at how they are going at CG lol.
    jross @ en 1
  • fujiwara (GB1)fujiwara (GB1) GB1 Posts: 647
    edited 04.04.2014
    jross wrote: »
    what happened between TDU and TDDM still has nothing to do with if you thought the capitals were so useless why you at war for it what has CG done to use for you to call in so many alliances could you not handle 3 on 1 you needed to add more

Have you not read the first half of this thread? We are after the capital because TDDM went after ours, and at the point we went for it, it was not a CG capital.

When they took Brian in, we quite carefully explained that we were planning on capturing it, and they could keep it and him and fight for it, or not. They chose to keep it and fight, so we're fighting.

This has nothing to do with TDU or DW in our eyes at all, unless they also want to win it back into the dark side, in which case they're welcome to try.

We added no alliances into this, they added themselves. Blame us for our involvement, blame Epicness for theirs, and blame Uknighted for theirs, but don't blame us for all of them, we only run our own house :)
    fujiwara @ en 1

Author of the Empire alliance management studio web app - contact me if you want to try it out

invpng
    edited 04.04.2014
    the race was already won tdu had there flag in there, from that point it was theres
    jross @ en 1
  • deepfriedcat (GB1)deepfriedcat (GB1) Posts: 250
    edited 04.04.2014
    We all dwelling on the past here are we? Once my neighbour stole my favourite toy car and squished it with a hammer ;(

Regarding Epicness capital: Most of that Epicness is gone, only a few left nowdays we havnt even considered that as a reason for joining in this party. I joined Epicness in time to see bigal walk out the door with the capital. See its not the alliance that owns a capital, they just defend it. The guy who swipes his credit card the most owns it, and can run off with it as he pleases. You are all crying about BSK taking it by force? I see that as a much more honourable way to gain a capital. This isnt farmville, we can recruit men with pointy sticks so we might as well use them.

This is the best thing thats happened in this game since i started. Its been getting pretty stale round here. As much as its an unpleasant situation, its something to do. We had fun with real steel yesterday too btw. They made the effort to take us on, which we have been waiting for them to do for a long time. It wasnt all that successful, but well done none the less. :thumbup:

At this point, I dont think anyone really has claim to the capital. TDDM lost it, Brian owns it, DU never owned it, and all crimson did to gain this capital was send an invite to a player in a tough situation. (BTW, can someone get Brian on here to get his point of view on the situation?)

Is it really that bad if BSK gets hold of it? Darks had 2 capitals and as their enemy I wasnt complaining. As long as alliances can swap members to recruit KGs it doesnt really matter how many capitals they own.
    deepfriedcat @ EPICNESS en1

"Ive been sent here to annoy you" - Emunem
    edited 04.04.2014
    EDIT: This is now history, and the context is no longer relevant, so I've removed it.
    fujiwara @ en 1

Author of the Empire alliance management studio web app - contact me if you want to try it out

invpng
  • Sam4 (GB1)Sam4 (GB1) Posts: 464
    edited 04.04.2014
    Once my neighbour stole my favourite toy car and squished it with a hammer ;(

Okay deep, you've had your say, back in the cage you go... there we go. :)

Sorry, we don't normally let him out but he was grumbling.
    Sam4 - Leader of EPICNESS @UK1
    edited 04.04.2014
    This is the best thing thats happened in this game since i started. Its been getting pretty stale round here. As much as its an unpleasant situation, its something to do.....

This... QFT...
    At this point, I dont think abyone really has claim to the capital. TDDM lost it, Brian owns it, DU never owned it, and all crimson did to gain this capital was send an invite to a player in a tough situation. (BTW, can someone get Brian on here to get his point of view on the situation?)

And this ... to both the status and the invitation to Brian. I would actually love to hear his take on the whole thing.
    fujiwara @ en 1

invpng
    edited 04.04.2014
    fujiwara wrote: »
    You can have this opinion if we want. It's hard to see how it's a race when TDU quietly managed to sneak that flag in early on Sunday morning on a quick capture so they could get it up and kick Brian before anyone noticed it, and then calling it winning the race against anyone/everyone else on the server.

As far as we're concerned, the race was only won when you completed that capture - we may have done things differently if TDDM had been released, players, capital and all into the wild, and then had TDU succesfully put a flag up on it in a fair fight, we would have been willing to take that as fair winnings.

As it was, the whole internal operation was underhanded as hell, and we aren't willing to honour that kind of behaviour.

so your behavior is so much better is it, you want to win the race that you ask more alliances into help use. you see it how you want the end of the day tddm and tdu had a fall out suman tried to make things right they planned to stab her in the back, use knew the info were even waiting for this to happen so you could swoop in and steal it well what a epic fail use had there
    jross @ en 1
  • Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
    edited 04.04.2014
    oWarHero wrote: »
    Whilst this may be true, the power points were roughly even so for those who didn't fully understand how the capitals work (cos we've never and probably never will get a look in as long as you're around) then as I said earlier, it gave hope to us that there would not be one alliance that would dictate the running of the server.

Well, the only reason the power points changed was because the Dark Union decided to get rid of one of their wings. BSK has not changed in strength at all since Sunday, but the Dark Alliances have if you view player numbers and number of wings as an indication of strength. Power points are fairly skewed too, apart from Grass capitals and Metropolises, which both provide great benefits, the rest are only numbers. Sure they are a sign of strength, as retaining things shows strength, but they do not provide strength themselves, the alliances who own them do.

Apologies for my statement regarding your alliance, I was simply trying topoint out that who has the capitals, or the power points probably wont change your position on the server, unless you have agreements with any of them.

Bending rules? Meh. The only rules there are in this game are published by GGS. How we play depend son each alliances own agreements, guidelines and their view of the game.
    It's been a while.....

edited 04.04.2014
    EDIT: This is now history, and the context is no longer relevant, so I've removed it.
    fujiwara @ en 1

invpng
    edited 04.04.2014
    well i wish use luck in getting the capital. but as for not asking friends to join in well i dont believe this whats in it for them with you gaining a capital
    jross @ en 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file