Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

En1 War

Comments

• Blunderbusss (GB1)Blunderbusss (GB1) GB1 Posts: 124
    edited 03.04.2014
    Well I think that bsk are being painted in a bad light here. To say that they are gang-up merchants wanting to dominate the whole server is just a lazy, throw-away comment. I mean take this screenshot for instance. In my dealings with bsk I have found that despite them being family they are independent, free thinking individuals who would never suddenly gang up to covet someone's metropolis for instance:

http://prntscr.com/36qo4p

Erm....well....maybe they just ACCIDENTALLY decided to go for our metropolis (I mean our alliance at the time was at an epochal and terrifying 24th in the rankings...)

So I thought 'I know I'll message the well respected and mature GGE stalwart Baldrick to ask why they had by no fault of their own attacked a relatively small alliance's metropolis' expecting him to express that it was just a terrible coincidence and we'd been so wonderfully plucky in our humble resistance! Here was the old war horse's charming and articulate reply:

http://prntscr.com/36qrz6

I'm sure in his excitable penitence he had forgotten to be gracious and it is so easy to spell a player's name wrong (especially when it's emblazoned across the top of the message) so I think you're all being thoroughly unfair in your hasty appraisals of poor bsk.

BBsss
    Blunderbusss @ en 1
  • obi wan Kenobi3obi wan Kenobi3 Posts: 34
    edited 03.04.2014
    if you could not defend it someone else would have taken,

if it was a small alliance holding it would you have tried to take from them?
    obi wan Kenobi @ en 1
  • Conan (GB1)Conan (GB1) Posts: 1,609
    edited 03.04.2014
    This war is currently BSK, Epicness, Uknghted Vs Crimson Guard, The Dark Union DarkWanderers and 2 more I've been told by they're members not to tell BSK that they have joined Crimson.

RIP FreeDominion, you were great.

Conan @ Nowhereinperticular @ UK1
    Barack Obama
    giphygif
    Approves this Forumer.

• ProHero5 (GB1)ProHero5 (GB1) Posts: 69
    edited 03.04.2014
    hot gamer wrote: »
    This war is currently BSK, Epicness, Uknghted Vs Crimson Guard, The Dark Union DarkWanderers and 2 more I've been told by they're members not to tell BSK that they have joined Crimson.

you forgot at add the fake/ dead accounts to the battle on CG side and probably more
    ProHero5 @ en 1
  • obi wan Kenobi3obi wan Kenobi3 Posts: 34
    edited 03.04.2014
    ProHero5 wrote: »
    you forgot at add the fake/ dead accounts to the battle on CG side and probably more

like i said b4 2 sides always im sure that people on other side will see dirty tactics from BSK if they want to believe it
    obi wan Kenobi @ en 1
  • fujiwara (GB1)fujiwara (GB1) GB1 Posts: 647
    edited 03.04.2014
    Roy Maltby wrote: »
    Realise this Roy

We have never been this hungry

You will burn more and more until

1. The cap is ours

2.You go into protection and we take all your RV's

3. You leave CG

4. You leav GGE

Get you mind around this, and decide what you choose

Your a nice bunch at BSK aren't you?

Thanks for this Roy, I have dealt with this internally ... whatever else is going on in this war, there's no reason for people to be disrespectful regardless of what side you're on.
    fujiwara @ en 1

Author of the Empire alliance management studio web app - contact me if you want to try it out

invpng
  • bunny99302bunny99302 Posts: 52
    edited 04.04.2014
    Just to say, 10th Legion only got into this because we are friends with free dominion because of when they were TDDM.
    And as for BSK recieving attacks from 10th Legion, the only thing that happened was all BSK declaring war on us. The war lasted about 1 hour with only messages being sent. As mentioned before : Facts.
    Please Click me ->0e0KW.gif

Proud Member of The Syndicate
  • Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
    edited 04.04.2014
    give them away then if there crapitals

Nobody wants them. They suck. We're doing the server a favour by holding on to them. You little guys need all your resources and troops to build your little castles, crapitals would only detract from that.

Blunderbuss, are you really complaining because I spelled your name wrong? I do remember that conversation, and I believe your language was far less kind than mine, hence my last sentence offering to report you. Alas, I am not so sad to store messages, so I can't post them.

You had two metros and were obviously unable to defend them and lost them in one day. That's the nature of the game. If you want your metro back, come and get it.
    It's been a while.....

• meepmeep (GB1)meepmeep (GB1) Posts: 13
    edited 04.04.2014
    You come across as a right cock ..
    meepmeep @ en 1
    edited 04.04.2014
    meepmeep wrote: »
    You come across as a right cock ..

I guess that makes two of us.
    It's been a while.....

• Blunderbusss (GB1)Blunderbusss (GB1) GB1 Posts: 124
    edited 04.04.2014
    Oh Balders I'm only winding you up mate! I only put that there to parody all this serious nonsense and yes, that is a very valid point Obi Wan although the fact that at this moment in time I'm attacking a...erm...level 18 robber baron probably suggests that my attack would have been somewhat....how shall I put this 'rubbish' (I WILL make the top 93,000 in the nobility contest!!!)
    Blunderbusss @ en 1
  • fujiwara (GB1)fujiwara (GB1) GB1 Posts: 647
    edited 04.04.2014
    Oh Balders I'm only winding you up mate! I only put that there to parody all this serious nonsense and yes, that is a very valid point Obi Wan although the fact that at this moment in time I'm attacking a...erm...level 18 robber baron probably suggests that my attack would have been somewhat....how shall I put this 'rubbish' (I WILL make the top 93,000 in the nobility contest!!!)

Thank you for spreading a bit of light heartedness, we need a bit more of that in here, this game is supposed to be fun :P

PS Hahaha, that's higher than me this time around!
    fujiwara @ en 1

Author of the Empire alliance management studio web app - contact me if you want to try it out

invpng
  • meepmeep (GB1)meepmeep (GB1) Posts: 13
    edited 04.04.2014
    But i'm only a mere novice in the company and training of the Grand Master of being a right cock , your good self..

Down on bended knee hoping to gather a few crumbs from the overlords table of cock . lol
    meepmeep @ en 1
    edited 04.04.2014
    meepmeep wrote: »
    But i'm only a mere novice in the company and training of the Grand Master of being a right cock , your good self..

Down on bended knee hoping to gather a few crumbs from the overlords table of cock . lol

My crumbs are boxed, sealed and transported to the four corners of the Great Empire, so mere mortals can gaze into the open crates and wonder at my leftovers. I shall ask my minions if they can spare some for you tomorrow. Until then, my gold knights need a brisk polishing, the bucket and mop are behind the stables. At your leisure....
    It's been a while.....

• paul furnell (GB1)paul furnell (GB1) Posts: 128
    edited 04.04.2014
    who the hell is small hope your not calling me or the alliance that you take a good look at all my castles if you need proof iam no small player lol also someone said on this thread if you don't want them they will gladly take them off you give them it prove there rubbish and you don't want them ?
    Baldrick wrote: »
    Nobody wants them. They suck. We're doing the server a favour by holding on to them. You little guys need all your resources and troops to build your little castles, crapitals would only detract from that.

Blunderbuss, are you really complaining because I spelled your name wrong? I do remember that conversation, and I believe your language was far less kind than mine, hence my last sentence offering to report you. Alas, I am not so sad to store messages, so I can't post them.

You had two metros and were obviously unable to defend them and lost them in one day. That's the nature of the game. If you want your metro back, come and get it.
    paul furnell @ en 1 new leader of the musketeers we are back rebuilding what was lost.
  • paul furnell (GB1)paul furnell (GB1) Posts: 128
    edited 04.04.2014
    Well I think that bsk are being painted in a bad light here. To say that they are gang-up merchants wanting to dominate the whole server is just a lazy, throw-away comment. I mean take this screenshot for instance. In my dealings with bsk I have found that despite them being family they are independent, free thinking individuals who would never suddenly gang up to covet someone's metropolis for instance:

http://prntscr.com/36qo4p

Erm....well....maybe they just ACCIDENTALLY decided to go for our metropolis (I mean our alliance at the time was at an epochal and terrifying 24th in the rankings...)

So I thought 'I know I'll message the well respected and mature GGE stalwart Baldrick to ask why they had by no fault of their own attacked a relatively small alliance's metropolis' expecting him to express that it was just a terrible coincidence and we'd been so wonderfully plucky in our humble resistance! Here was the old war horse's charming and articulate reply:

http://prntscr.com/36qrz6

I'm sure in his excitable penitence he had forgotten to be gracious and it is so easy to spell a player's name wrong (especially when it's emblazoned across the top of the message) so I think you're all being thoroughly unfair in your hasty appraisals of poor bsk.

BBsss

lol classic fuel :)
    paul furnell @ en 1 new leader of the musketeers we are back rebuilding what was lost.
  • A Lost Soul (GB1)A Lost Soul (GB1) Posts: 53
    edited 04.04.2014
    Baldrick wrote: »
    What? Nobody was unhappy and wanted to leave, TDDM were imploded by their own and Brian ran to CG for support. You have missed out the third club in that analogy, which isn't particularly good anyways.

EDIT: For you USA visitors, that's soccer he's talking about.

TDU had there flag there Brian done nothing where did that give you the right to step in. oh wait you own the server like to bully oh i get what everyone's been saying now, anyways TDU had no choice but to withdraw the capture they had in place, musks were not even going to attempt to defend the cap so he went to CG. Then you bring in loads of alliances to attack them. tell me whats in it for these alliances if you get the capital. a kick when there down like you done to TDU seems most likely. great work guys you should be proud took the top spot for the most hated on the server goodluck with that, CG should be proud to withstand all these attacks rvs being stole just ashame bsk could never stand to fight alone
    jross @ en 1
    edited 04.04.2014
    who the hell is small hope your not calling me or the alliance that you take a good look at all my castles if you need proof iam no small player lol also someone said on this thread if you don't want them they will gladly take them off you give them it prove there rubbish and you don't want them ?

Haha, you really think I would call Musketeers a little alliance? Hey, when you gonna upgrade your level 1 stables in fire, Paul the Ruby Whale :)

We got one of our crapitals from a small but strong alliance who wanted a bit of fun, so capped it. They spent the next week fending off attacks from half the server, from level 25 new entrants and their archers and 100 ladders all the way up to the strongest. After that week they had had enough and asked us to take it, which we did.

The ice capital gives out renegades, which can only be bought with charcoal. The only alliances that would benefit from those troops are the smaller ones, and to be honest, they should most probably be spending their charcoal on wolves to cap RVs. The cost in troops to defend it far outweigh the benefits, which for most players are non existent.

So, taking out the really small alliances who would find it a burden, we have the middle alliances, who again, wouldn't get much benefit, and would have to defend against lots of attacks, when they would be better off defending their castles.

So, all that is left are the allainces who are strong enough that nobody would attack their capital, and none of them need the troops as they have far better already. This makes them items of kudos only, and a way to get to the top of the power point ranking table. In fact, they are mess with game play, as the reward troops are in the first two slots, meaning the troops we all recruit are split over two pages.

If you still want one, come and get it, but really, there is no point unless you want to get more power points, which is all it gives to an alliance of your stature.
    It's been a while.....

edited 04.04.2014
    jross wrote: »
    TDU had there flag there Brian done nothing where did that give you the right to step in. oh wait you own the server like to bully oh i get what everyone's been saying now, anyways TDU had no choice but to withdraw the capture they had in place, musks were not even going to attempt to defend the cap so he went to CG. Then you bring in loads of alliances to attack them. tell me whats in it for these alliances if you get the capital. a kick when there down like you done to TDU seems most likely. great work guys you should be proud took the top spot for the most hated on the server goodluck with that, CG should be proud to withstand all these attacks rvs being stole just ashame bsk could never stand to fight alone

Really? Have you looked at what alliance family you are in lately? Go speak to your leaders and ask them what they have done on this server and then come back with your accusations.
    It's been a while.....

• A Lost Soul (GB1)A Lost Soul (GB1) Posts: 53
    edited 04.04.2014
    what happened between TDU and TDDM still has nothing to do with if you thought the capitals were so useless why you at war for it what has CG done to use for you to call in so many alliances could you not handle 3 on 1 you needed to add more
    jross @ en 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file