Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Best Players Ever USA1

Comments

• GnomeSaiyanGnomeSaiyan Posts: 184
    edited 20.03.2014
    Ersio wrote: »
    Know those feelz
    Been there, done that

hi friend

helloooop
    GnomeSaiyan @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quantum666Quantum666 Posts: 99
    edited 21.03.2014
    socalgym wrote: »
    POVO is a all resource player. Doesn't buy rubies at all only attacks with Resource tools. POVO=Poverty.... So only attacks with mantlets, rams and ladders and wood bundles..... Just as LP said there is way to many top players the list would go on. It is all in a matter of who wants to make GGS profit more $ is all it is....
    Okay lets just say this, the top players are the POVO players, not us ruby buyers, hahah. They're surviving the game in the harshest possibility. THey get battered by the ruby players and by the game itself, so GENEZIKOV a'ight?
    ahahah, this is just my conclusion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dave P wrote: »
    When lower level alliances finally understand that their power lies in not owning a capital or anything at all, that is when they will truely be powerful.
    ^^I just love the post.
  • Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) US1 Posts: 7,183
    edited 21.03.2014
    Quantum666 wrote: »
    Okay lets just say this, the top players are the POVO players, not us ruby buyers, hahah. They're surviving the game in the harshest possibility. THey get battered by the ruby players and by the game itself, so GENEZIKOV a'ight?

CharlesCastle

One of the best out there.
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
  • edited 21.03.2014
    Eric768 wrote: »
    CharlesCastle

Can't argue with that.
  • Quantum666Quantum666 Posts: 99
    edited 21.03.2014
    Eric768 wrote: »
    CharlesCastle

LOL! ahaha. sounds familiar, but doesn't know him, sorry. If he is a POVO player and got to level 70 then he might be the best player.

and about your sig, that's the best story I think. That's what I won't argue right now. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dave P wrote: »
    When lower level alliances finally understand that their power lies in not owning a capital or anything at all, that is when they will truely be powerful.
    ^^I just love the post.
  • ChampionKing35 (US1)ChampionKing35 (US1) US1 Posts: 654
    edited 21.03.2014

Buddington of TMK is the best povo player out there in my opinion. Always in top 20 in looting and most of the time in top 10.
    #TheDreamLivesOn
  • ErsioErsio Posts: 1,039
    edited 21.03.2014
    Buddington of TMK is the best povo player out there in my opinion. Always in top 20 in looting and most of the time in top 10.
    Really smart player too! Learns well
    Ersio @ USA1 Serv
    Official Sammich Quality Control Taste Tester of KON
    Official Spokesperson for JJ-5792
  • AnnafamGamerAnnafamGamer Posts: 19
    edited 21.03.2014
    funny how not one person has mentioned Dmachan, Ramsa or Nemhain. these are some of the best players on USA1
    edited 21.03.2014
    LOL! ahaha. sounds familiar, but doesn't know him, sorry. If he is a POVO player and got to level 70 then he might be the best player.
    Doesn't buy rubies, but he has stables level 3, bakeries at level 4, watchtowers, etc... And he is one of the best equipment guys on the server, with many already finished commanders/castellans. Getting to level 70 doesn't make you a great player though, it isn't hard. I am level 70 non-ruby, and there are many, many players out there who can say the same.
    funny how not one person has mentioned Dmachan, Ramsa or Nemhain. these are some of the best players on USA1

And don't forget yourself Anna ;)

Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
  • Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 21.03.2014
    Nako067 wrote: »
    baldrick
    hanzolo
    Jades
    genezikov
    morentz
    rabi33

Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
  • RulerGoo (US1)RulerGoo (US1) Posts: 200
    edited 21.03.2014

Yep, "povo" 4sure je0i.png
    RulerGoo @ usa 1
    edited 21.03.2014

Never heard of them
    Ersio @ USA1 Serv
  • AnnafamGamerAnnafamGamer Posts: 19
    edited 22.03.2014
    tresiel wrote: »
    No mention of out nuke? Alright he'll stay as a secret weapon
    never heard of him
  • CharlesCastle (US1)CharlesCastle (US1) Posts: 187
    edited 22.03.2014
    Never heard of them

Ersio you troll.

http://prntscr.com/32y0r5

Ersio was in HoD with all those players he says he "never heard of." LMAO

Unless that really ISN'T Ersio playing anymore...

Thanks for your votes compadres. I have seen and done it all on this server, and all without buying rubies. I earn 'em all!

I have accomplished more spending less than $100 in 2 years then many players spending 10s of thousands of dollars (hence the GGE hate toward me). I still remember the forum posts about how I only had resource deco items in one of the capitols I owned (I still don't see the point of spending thousands of rubies on deco items for a capitol, it produces no resources and only has 2 %100 farmhouses). Cause it looks purty? I know things that look a lot purtier in real life I spend my money on.

Defended every attack ever launched at my personal castles and OPs, personally held 3 capitols, and on 4 capitols (3 in green and one in Sands). Got every commander and castellan to 90/90 melee/range (it seems holding a capitol or metro gives you killer gear). So, once my gear was maxed, I turfed the capitols to other players for them to enjoy the reaping of killer gear.

http://prntscr.com/32y1dv

Held that for a long while until GGE just added new ones and some players bought their way past me *cough* WildBill/SirB*Cough*

But I am the turtle in the Tortise and the Hare tale, I'll catch and pass 'em eventually!

But I won't spend $500 to win first or second place in the glory tourney, 70 achievement points for $500 just flat out sounds insane to pay for some broken pixels you don't own.

Does that sound POVO enough for you guys? Sounds sane to me.

Also, CraigChrestman had ZERO to do with the RBC attack sheets, those are my babies, made from scratch, 2 years in the making, with some input from DMachan. if Chrestman is running around claiming them as his own, I am here to say he is a liar and a cheat. So Morentz, change your alliance description please!

TOOT TOOT

And YES, I AM tooting my own horn. I am proud of what I have accomplished and what I have done for HIVE.

Resource players do it slower, longer and harder.

I am making that a bumper sticker. Who wants one?
  • NemhainNemhain Posts: 52
    edited 22.03.2014
    Never heard of them

If I had feelings they'd almost certainly be wounded.
    Nemhain @ usa 1
    edited 22.03.2014
    Nemhain wrote: »

Who are you?

Just kidding, you're my supreme overlord.

• Nako067 (US1)Nako067 (US1) Posts: 1,851
    edited 22.03.2014
    RulerGoo wrote: »
    Yep, "povo" 4sure je0i.png

I've seen castles better than that ;)
    Nako067 @ USA1

Ultimate Fame on Xbox and Xbox1

Forum record 62 posts in a row.

http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?110007-Spam&p=1296267#post1296267

original.jpg?w=128&h=128

What a save by Jimmy Howard #35
    edited 22.03.2014
    Ersio you troll.

http://prntscr.com/32y0r5

Ersio was in HoD with all those players he says he "never heard of." LMAO

Unless that really ISN'T Ersio playing anymore...

Thanks for your votes compadres. I have seen and done it all on this server, and all without buying rubies. I earn 'em all!

I have accomplished more spending less than $100 in 2 years then many players spending 10s of thousands of dollars (hence the GGE hate toward me). I still remember the forum posts about how I only had resource deco items in one of the capitols I owned (I still don't see the point of spending thousands of rubies on deco items for a capitol, it produces no resources and only has 2 %100 farmhouses). Cause it looks purty? I know things that look a lot purtier in real life I spend my money on.

Defended every attack ever launched at my personal castles and OPs, personally held 3 capitols, and on 4 capitols (3 in green and one in Sands). Got every commander and castellan to 90/90 melee/range (it seems holding a capitol or metro gives you killer gear). So, once my gear was maxed, I turfed the capitols to other players for them to enjoy the reaping of killer gear.

http://prntscr.com/32y1dv

Held that for a long while until GGE just added new ones and some players bought their way past me *cough* WildBill/SirB*Cough*

But I am the turtle in the Tortise and the Hare tale, I'll catch and pass 'em eventually!

But I won't spend $500 to win first or second place in the glory tourney, 70 achievement points for $500 just flat out sounds insane to pay for some broken pixels you don't own.

Does that sound POVO enough for you guys? Sounds sane to me.

Also, CraigChrestman had ZERO to do with the RBC attack sheets, those are my babies, made from scratch, 2 years in the making, with some input from DMachan. if Chrestman is running around claiming them as his own, I am here to say he is a liar and a cheat. So Morentz, change your alliance description please!

TOOT TOOT

And YES, I AM tooting my own horn. I am proud of what I have accomplished and what I have done for HIVE.

Resource players do it slower, longer and harder

I am making that a bumper sticker. Who wants one?
    What's up there kettle...
    Care to tell them how long I was in HoD?
    I guess you're right, shoulda known all those hack jobs from being in HoD for 2.2 seconds.

On a side note, good to see you save screenshots like that. Can't say I've ever found a worthy one of you yet.
    Ersio @ USA1 Serv
    edited 22.03.2014
    Nemhain wrote: »

Posting tells me you have wounded feelings, but fear not, because if I EVER was your ally, I would never tell the enemy secrets about you...
    Ersio @ USA1 Serv
  • T412 (US1)T412 (US1) US1 Posts: 98
    edited 22.03.2014
    ITT: povos sucking each other off
    T412 @ usa 1

*MISC crew*
    *GGE crew*
    *Too nervous to talk to SIRI crew*

Sign In to comment.