Home Alliance introductions & searches

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Epicness

Comments

• Urúvion (US1)Urúvion (US1) Posts: 13,858
    edited 16.03.2014
    You should get someone with the game name 'Frodo' to join your alliance...
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein
  • Sam4 (GB1)Sam4 (GB1) Posts: 464
    edited 16.03.2014
    aidan952 wrote: »
    You should get someone with the game name 'Frodo' to join your alliance...

The search begins...
    Sam4 - Leader of EPICNESS @UK1
  • lamborgini15 (GB1)lamborgini15 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 15
    edited 17.03.2014
    YAY people call me lamb for short!
    lamborgini15 @ en 1

• Urúvion (US1)Urúvion (US1) Posts: 13,858
    edited 17.03.2014
    YAY people call me lamb for short!

Mmm, now all we need is Mint sauce...
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein
  • Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
    edited 17.03.2014
    Can I jin ur allince? I git 20 halbreaders nd thrinty liders. I weel keel every1 just aks me.

I want 2 b a mimber ov Ericness! Pleeeeez say yesity!
    It's been a while.....

• deepfriedcat (GB1)deepfriedcat (GB1) Posts: 250
    edited 19.03.2014
    Baldrick wrote: »
    Can I jin ur allince? I git 20 halbreaders nd thrinty liders. I weel keel every1 just aks me.

I want 2 b a mimber ov Ericness! Pleeeeez say yesity!

Well thats more than most of us have, your in! Please donate 10 stone & 10 wood each month

Welcome to Epicness Ricky

I will add you to the christmas shindig list. Red or white?
    deepfriedcat @ EPICNESS en1

"Ive been sent here to annoy you" - Emunem
    edited 20.03.2014
    Red or white?

Rite :)blah blah blah
    It's been a while.....

• williamandarbelwilliamandarbel Posts: 2,816
    edited 20.03.2014
    Sam4 wrote: »
    JOIN US

EPICNESS - the greatest (and worst) alliance on UK1 are now recruiting. I say that but really we've always been recruiting. We're a 2 year old alliance, which more than anything makes us angry and bitter at nearly everyone.

Anyway, if you are not on UK1 then you will probably never have heard of us for a good number of reasons, which include:

- Our aggressive style of play; no mercy, death to all, etcetera etcetera.
    - Our suicidal tendency to not support our own players. If you can't survive on your own, then you ARE actually very welcome here, we just won't ever support you (demons don't make for very good defenders).
    - We have no pacts or NAAs (except for the 7 we currently hold - you're all amazing).
    - Our leader does a great job but is often away scuba-diving in the North Atlantic - so there isn't much direction here.
    - Me? Well I am personally an avid reader of Business Insider, and have a paraffin addiction.

The Alliance

We have maxed out all our alliance perks. Yes, including support speed (although as I have already pointed out, we tend not to bother). We do love the donation bonus especially, that is certainly our favourite perk - more wood inside the alliance is always a good thing.

We are level 61 in regard to glory (sorry, I meant 31), we are 3rd in the rankings, and our alliance forge is at a 'reasonable' level which I wont specify as I would have to boot myself for passing out information to the enemy (all you lot).

What can we offer you?

It's not about that though is it? It's about how many demons you have.

What are the rules?

- No swearing. And that includes words like 'bum' and 'blast'. (E.g. 'Oh blast!' Would get you put on probation for life).
    - Listen to the generals - they were all chosen out of a hat and deserve your respect.

For some reason I am not quite feeling persuaded, anything else Sam?

Actually yes. If you don't want to listen to me, listen to this guy - http://prntscr.com/2zffqb

Lastly

If you don't join us, our demons will be at your doors VERY soon. (Currently recruiting demons from barracks... time frame uncertain).

With love, from Epicness
    what if someone misspelled gum?
    williamandarbel
    Proudly part of Sword of Truth, US1.

A non-ruby buyer.

#Thedreamliveson
    7.jpg
    edited 20.03.2014
    Rite :)blah blah blah

Deep I've heard of this guy before, he's a trouble-maker. We don't want his sort in Ericness (see he's got me at it now! :( ). He'd work his way up to leader, change the alliance name to Baldrickness and then we'd never get a moment's peace!

I would imagine that they would land themselves in a rather sticky situation.

Any more farcical and delusional applications to join an alliance which is clearly too awful for any of you pumpkins?
  • Lord PorkyLord Porky Posts: 2,967
    edited 20.03.2014
    Sam4 wrote: »
    - No swearing. And that includes words like 'bum' and 'blast'. (E.g. 'Oh blast!' Would get you put on probation for life).

Unless you are totally joking, then you've killed it.
    edited 20.03.2014
    Lord Porky wrote: »
    Unless you are totally joking, then you've killed it.

Oh yes, says the town drunk! Unless you're providing the booze we don't want your kind around here!
    edited 20.03.2014
    Hi sam

love you xo :rolleyes:

edited 20.03.2014
    Hi sam

love you xo :rolleyes:

love you too deep xo :love:
    edited 20.03.2014
    GAAAAYYYYY

Seriously though. I don't want any more people joining. Stop looking at this page, go home everyone

edited 20.03.2014
    GAAAAYYYYY

Seriously though. I don't want any more people joining. Stop looking at this page, go home everyone

Deep don't dishearten the kind people you grumpy old sod! They have a one in a million chance of getting in but at least let them have their false hope!
  • twisted.angel (GB1)twisted.angel (GB1) Posts: 117
    edited 22.03.2014
    To the top ;)
    twisted.angel @ en 1

Vicky x
    edited 22.03.2014
    Do you have wings? Maybe Rareness and Ordinaryness would be good names? Whatever you do, don't get one called legendaryness, or even worse, uniqueness, you'll be in trouble.
    It's been a while.....

• PJboiPJboi Posts: 675
    edited 22.03.2014

BEST post ive ever seen

Give this guy a cookie :D
    PJboi @ en 1 (active)
    PJboi @ WWW 1 (inactive)
    PJboi @ usa 1 (inactive)

proud founder of Sargent of TDS elite on UK server and War marshal of LOST SOULS HB currently general

contact me if u want to join us
    edited 24.03.2014
    PJboi wrote: »
    BEST post ive ever seen

Give this guy a cookie :D

We don't deal in cookies here. If your alliance wants to go all black market so be it - but don't bring any of those chocolate chipped delights anywhere near me!
    Do you have wings? Maybe Rareness and Ordinaryness would be good names? Whatever you do, don't get one called legendaryness, or even worse, uniqueness, you'll be in trouble.

My good sir your naming ability is the best I have ever encountered! Do you work professionally or is it more of a hobby? I could use a man of your talents... and I pay handsomely! Unlimited choccy buttons and free use of the level 3 alliance forge would be but a small part of your fantastic salary!
  • sektor2sektor2 Posts: 97
    edited 24.03.2014
    This has got to be one of the funniest adds for an alliance I have read in a LONG time, made me laugh! :D
Sign In to comment.