Home Alliance introductions & searches

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Epicness

Sam4 (GB1)Sam4 (GB1) Posts: 464
JOIN US

EPICNESS - the greatest (and worst) alliance on UK1 are now recruiting. I say that but really we've always been recruiting. We're a 2 year old alliance, which more than anything makes us angry and bitter at nearly everyone.

Anyway, if you are not on UK1 then you will probably never have heard of us for a good number of reasons, which include:

- Our aggressive style of play; no mercy, death to all, etcetera etcetera.
- Our suicidal tendency to not support our own players. If you can't survive on your own, then you ARE actually very welcome here, we just won't ever support you (demons don't make for very good defenders).
- We have no pacts or NAAs (except for the 7 we currently hold - you're all amazing).
- Our leader does a great job but is often away scuba-diving in the North Atlantic - so there isn't much direction here.
- Me? Well I am personally an avid reader of Business Insider, and have a paraffin addiction.

The Alliance

We have maxed out all our alliance perks. Yes, including support speed (although as I have already pointed out, we tend not to bother). We do love the donation bonus especially, that is certainly our favourite perk - more wood inside the alliance is always a good thing.

We are level 61 in regard to glory (sorry, I meant 31), we are 3rd in the rankings, and our alliance forge is at a 'reasonable' level which I wont specify as I would have to boot myself for passing out information to the enemy (all you lot).

What can we offer you?

It's not about that though is it? It's about how many demons you have.

What are the rules?

- No swearing. And that includes words like 'bum' and 'blast'. (E.g. 'Oh blast!' Would get you put on probation for life).
- Listen to the generals - they were all chosen out of a hat and deserve your respect.

For some reason I am not quite feeling persuaded, anything else Sam?

Actually yes. If you don't want to listen to me, listen to this guy - http://prntscr.com/2zffqb

Lastly

If you don't join us, our demons will be at your doors VERY soon. (Currently recruiting demons from barracks... time frame uncertain).

With love, from Epicness
Post edited by Sam4 (GB1) on
Sam4 - Leader of EPICNESS @UK1

Comments

• twisted.angel (GB1)twisted.angel (GB1) Posts: 117
    edited 10.03.2014
    Sam you didn't add about our quick witted banter and free for all bullying off G ;)
    twisted.angel @ en 1

Vicky x
  • Tigger096GamerTigger096Gamer Posts: 19
    edited 10.03.2014
    Sam is of course Joking about the support bit [Paraffin fumes have addled his brain] although we do expect people to be able to support themselves incoming attacks will be met by large [and I mean large] numbers of our troops and completely smashed.

Very strong alliance who will not back down from a fight.

come join us, abuse Sam and have fun

Happy hunting

Tigger [my namesake may be cute but I will repeatedly bounce on you if provoked]
    Tigger096Gamer @ en 1
  • Ollie2220Ollie2220 Posts: 78
    edited 10.03.2014
    Epicness is one of the worst alliances I have ever been in, and I've been in at least 2! The reasons are as follows:

1. There are basically no rules. The only rules that exists are there for your own player development! Like I want to be a better player?! How dare they seek to improve my gaming experience!

2. They never ever let me burn! No matter what, day or night, I will receive support! I mean come on, for once I want to lose more than 1k defence in an attack! It's so frustrating!

3. There is no dictator / dictatorship! All my ideas are listened to and heeded by a group of highly trained individuals who work together for the blooming benefit of the alliance and myself! I mean gosh, what happened to the good old days where the decision were made by one incompetent fool? :/

4. My leader and his deputies are too knowledgeful. For some ridiculous reason they always know how to set a defence, and it annoys me! Because it means that I always win, and who wants that right?

5. Everyone's so darn friendly, helpful and fun! I don't want to be in an alliance where everyone helps each other, there is constant friendly banter, and a light-hearted atmosphere? Who wants that?! For once I want to be booted for saying a bad word, and never be allowed back to the alliance....

And ladies, gentlemen, Baldricks, Sumans and Bulwy's, that's why EPICNESS sucks so bad.

Thanks for reading (In a squeaky high pitched voice if you will, i'm 7).
    of6per.png

"Epicness are the most consistent of the top ten alliances despite having less players I don't remember them being outside the top ten. Epicness are known for there sense of humour." - Batten, The Syndicate.

"Epicness is the best non-max player alliance on the server, with great and hilarious members." - JimboJetset, BSK.
  • deepfriedcat (GB1)deepfriedcat (GB1) Posts: 250
    edited 10.03.2014
    Pretty average alliance really. Nobody ever does their dishes or cleans up. The staff room STINKS and sam never showers, Im now awaiting my demotion for not using a capital 'S' for his name.

Too many English folk here too, they all talk weird.
    deepfriedcat @ EPICNESS en1

"Ive been sent here to annoy you" - Emunem
  • Mr BlondMr Blond Posts: 30
    edited 10.03.2014
    Sam you didn't mention how you have to be a one direction fan to join.
    Mr Blond @ en 1
  • RockettRockett Posts: 40
    edited 10.03.2014
    Probably one of the best join us post I've seen in awhile. Good job.
    Rockett @ usa 1

Kingdom of Neph
    edited 10.03.2014
    Mr Blond wrote: »

I am outta there then ! :O
    twisted.angel @ en 1

Vicky x
  • Sam4 (GB1)Sam4 (GB1) Posts: 464
    edited 10.03.2014
    Mr Blond wrote: »

Thank you for this positive input. For anyone wondering - Mr Blond is an Ex-Epic member who doesn't miss Epicness at all. But he does miss me.

One direction, Epicness would not be Epicness without them. 'Sing along Sunday' occurs, on a Sunday, and allows our members to really experience the one true joy in life.

Each and every Sunday we have a huge alliance sing-along to 1D (although we do sometimes throw in some Taylor Swift to keep our members on their toes). Bringing a picnic for oneself is mandatory, and potato-chips are to be shared between yourself and those of your same alliance rank.

Anyone who doesn't participate is automatically farmed, covered from head to toe in permanent marker, and has their Ops taken.

Deep, Tigger, Angle, and Ollie have all touched briefly on the failings of this alliance. However, not enough. If you want to see the true disaster that is Epicness, join us today. But what if I don't want to Sam?. Then don't sleep, ever, because I'm coming for you.
    edited 11.03.2014
    Bump!

Note: We have had 347 applications in the past 10 hours alone - however none of them have made the cut.
    edited 11.03.2014
    Do they have to be called sam to make it in, or does it just have to sound like sam? e.g. ham, yam, lamb

im gonna sleep, nyt samurai

• Urúvion (US1)Urúvion (US1) Posts: 13,858
    edited 11.03.2014
    2. They never ever let me burn! No matter what, day or night, I will receive support! I mean come on, for once I want to lose more than 1k defence in an attack! It's so frustrating!

Who in the WORLD would want to join an alliance that won't let you lose? WHO IN THE WORLD!!!
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein
  • baronzamedi (GB1)baronzamedi (GB1) GB1 Posts: 167
    edited 11.03.2014
    You didn't mention how are you the "TOP" pact for all alliances!
    baronzamedi @ en 1
    edited 11.03.2014
    Double post. I blame only the Tsar.
    edited 11.03.2014
    Do they have to be called sam to make it in, or does it just have to sound like sam? e.g. ham, yam, lamb

Generally speaking - yes. But we do sometimes make exceptions depending solely on your Date of Birth.
    aidan952 wrote: »
    Who in the WORLD would want to join an alliance that won't let you lose? WHO IN THE WORLD!!!

It's extremely frustrating!
    You didn't mention how are you the "TOP" pact for all alliances!

Oh my!

I'd like to thank my good friend Baron (he's a pretty terrifying guy, don't cross him!), for reminding me of this important point.

We, Epicness, appear top of the Pacts list of all those we have pacts with. Every time. Is it because we're the greatest alliance on the server? Is it because I bribed GGE? Is it because other alliances feel sorry for us and our general lack of game knowledge? Is it because of our strong love for florescent pink?

Actually, all of these are correct answers, and all deserve a chocolate medal.

Thanks again to Baron.
  • Urúvion (US1)Urúvion (US1) Posts: 13,858
    edited 11.03.2014
    If someone joins, will they get to feast on deep fried cat with a small dish of HP sauce and a side of chips, prepared by non other than, beepfriedcat?
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein
  • therealsporer (US1)therealsporer (US1) Posts: 2,266
    edited 12.03.2014
    c'mon folks, this is an english only forum!
    SE HABLA ENGLISH?
    Means AMURKA!

In future please confine all forum posts to USA1 alliance politics or stupid questions about "what is a wall?"
    therealsporer @ usa 1
    the realerest.

Former whatever,
    Proud nothing.
    If I do something you need to know about, you'll know.

What is the face of a coward?
    The back of his head as he runs from battle.
    edited 12.03.2014
    SE HABLA ENGLISH?
    Means AMURKA!

In future please confine all forum posts to USA1 alliance politics or stupid questions about "what is a wall?"

Sorry, SIR! Right away, SIR! Sorry I don't know who you think you are but I very much appreciate your platonic emphasis on the word, 'wall'. If you would be so kind as to apply to join my alliance, I will allow you to build your own wall.
    aidan952 wrote: »
    If someone joins, will they get to feast on deep fried cat with a small dish of HP sauce and a side of chips, prepared by non other than, beepfriedcat?

Once sergeant rank is reached - YES, deepfriedcat is indeed on the menu - however we prefer mayonnaise to HP sauce. Chips are an optional side for those who can't stand our cheesy-mash.
    edited 12.03.2014
    SE HABLA ENGLISH?
    Means AMURKA!

I dont understand ANY of that...

Also, sammual/samwisesammanthamantha has great knowledge in the art of food/spreads pairing, so please do take his advice. Its wastful to feed friendly felines to someone who will not obey orders.

edited 14.03.2014
    Bumpety bump. :)
    twisted.angel @ en 1

Vicky x
    edited 16.03.2014
    Bumpety bump. :)

This pretty much describes our alliance. We're pretty a bumpety bump alliance.

Epicness isn't even a word, so I'm not sure why anyone is ever going to join us. Alone, forever alone.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file