Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

production slots / new premium bull s***

Just saying this new prime time BS is coming up soon for me i am going to lose all my production slots due to it and im not paying n arm and leg for those premium BS it cost what 29 dollars to buy ruby's for 30 days i was paying 50 for 6 months. You are going to lose a high end ruby player in one month and 7 days due to his BS of a system you set up. you should give us the option of paying up front like the last time or something because this new way all your doing is sucking our money out of us players who literally have already spent thousands of dollars on your game.

STOP BEING SO EFFING GREEDY AND BRING THE OLD MEMBERSHIP BACK!!!
Post edited by RulerTravis_beg on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Become a Legend.
LOF: SrikeForce

Comments

• RulerTravis_begRulerTravis_beg Posts: 40
    edited 08.03.2014
    29.99 ruby package to pay for 30 days of this premium BS

and around the 49.99 dollar ruby package to get to level 9 which is equivalent to the 6 month package for only if i remember right 50 dollars
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Become a Legend.
  • cat402cat402 Posts: 830
    edited 08.03.2014
    First, don't double post, just edit your post. Also, stop ranting, just don't buy premium. I am perfeclty happy with the nothign I get for not buying rubies, and I even have three bakersies, 2 of which I bought myself without ever buying rubies. Just calm down.
    Cat40, former Castle Protecti leader, a Proud Non-Ruby-Buyer
    [FONT=&quot]If you want to contact me about something I did or said on the forums, please private message me though the forums, not through the game.
    Speed equation (link)
    [/FONT]
    408990172.jpg
    [FONT=&quot][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/FONT]

If you beat me once, you earn my respect.
    If you beat me twice, I mark you as a target.
    If you beat me three times, shame on me.
    edited 08.03.2014
    your have no idea what your talking about and i didnt double post anything i commented on my post
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Become a Legend.
  • Plumpy21 (US1)Plumpy21 (US1) US1 Posts: 472
    edited 09.03.2014
    I get why this is frustrating, if I joined the game early enough I would have gotten the premium account bonus but the new version is for active non-ruby buyers to get them for free. Because of the daily login bonuses.
    Just saying the bears and the lions get it in this game... 

What is the max hoarder level?

edited 09.03.2014
    Plumpy21 wrote: »
    I get why this is frustrating, if I joined the game early enough I would have gotten the premium account bonus but the new version is for active non-ruby buyers to get them for free. Because of the daily login bonuses.

exactly and its dumb for us we want the option to pay for our old one and get the old features that came with it like relocating castle for free and changing our flags for free ect ect...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Become a Legend.
  • Revolc (GB1)Revolc (GB1) Posts: 970
    edited 09.03.2014
    Stop buying rubies for some time and then you'll start getting the +200% offer. Buy a large amount of rubies then. I have never bought rubies and get the +200% offer at least 3 times a week (without exaggeration).
    Revolc @ USA 1
Sign In to comment.