Home Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

RPG: The Kingdoms of Lharr

Comments

• Tux (AU1)Tux (AU1) Posts: 5,237
    edited 08.03.2014
    I feel more nips all over my legs and bits inbetween. I try to shake them off. Then I resort to the last thing. I run out the river pulling them apinfully out one by one. I could get salt...but...I don't think people seeing me naked in the stores will do any good......

Brb. Shower!
    Part of something as Tux
    Proud Warzoner.....Warzone 2100...
    I use Linux!

Proud Crown Prince Paladin of The Alliance Imperium

Tux101 @ Canada1 #TheDreamLivesOn! Seriously. MAKE ONE
    Tux @ au 1 ~ ???
  • InsaneDuckling (GB1)InsaneDuckling (GB1) Posts: 19,271
    edited 08.03.2014
    kk, bye.
    I have my bow ready to shoot, and I pulled the door open and pointed it into the space inside. Nothing happened for a moment.... Then a hooded man leaped out, and swung his foot high enough to knock out my head. I ducked, curled my fist and it collapsed into the side of the attacker's head.
    He fell back, moaning, but recovered quickly, and his fist swung round to hit me. I dodged it, kicking him back, and yelled for help. I could only hope that someone would hear it.
    Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

Um . . . I don't have enough titles. I must brainstorm!

@au1 ~ graceL.H.E - Level 70 - Storm Cloaks - The Terrible
    @en1 ~ InsaneDuckling - Level 70 - New Vision - The Terrible

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 
    edited 08.03.2014
    I finally get the leeches off me. It was getting dark. I go back to the camp...oh what. I'm naked
    I turn around to find my clothes. I cannot find the creek and my clothes because it was so dark....
    "This sucks........"
    Part of something as Tux
    I use Linux!

Tux @ au 1 ~ ???
    edited 08.03.2014
    BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Too bad Tux, this just got interesting... Am watching Happy Feet 2.
    I keep fighting the assassin, but when he finally got distracted, I pushed him out of the window. He screamed as he fell from 20 ft high. Sighing, I sit back down on my bed.
    Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 
    edited 08.03.2014
    I sigh. Then I hear a growl.
    "Oh man."
    I see a wolf staring at me. It walks forward showing a dude on it. He lauges at me seeing my clothing (nothing). E told me to follow him. Or else. I follow him through the forest. Somehow I lost him. He just bolted away. Then I fall in a hole......
    Part of something as Tux
    I use Linux!

Tux @ au 1 ~ ???
    edited 08.03.2014
    I hear footsteps come up to my bedroom door. Thinking it was more assassins, I grab my bow and aim it at the door. The door opens, and... it was Darkscythe.
    'Phew.' I sighed, as I lowered my bow.
    'What happened?' Darkscythe asked, coming towards me.
    'Assassins. He tried to kill me.' I replied pointing to the window. 'I pushed him out.'
    More assassins appeared at the door. Darkscythe took his knife out and put his arm in front of me to protect me. Raising his sword, the assassins raised theirs too...

edited 08.03.2014
    (Whats wrong with him.......)

I am stuck in ahole naked. Yep. That sucks...suddenly thebottom of thw hole opens up and I fall through. I fall into a pool of something. Then torchs just maically light up reaveling I'm ina endless pool of slime.....
    "Great. I'm stuck in a lake of slime. At least I don't have to wash my clothes. That's if I can find them...."
    Part of something as Tux
    I use Linux!

Tux @ au 1 ~ ???
    edited 08.03.2014
    I'm stuck with my own problems Tux!
    'Merida! Stay back!' Darkscythe says to me facing the attackers.
    'Ok! Just don't get yourself killed!' I say back to him. An assassin jumps at him, and he deflects him with his sword. Circling around the room, I realise we reach the door, and I nudge Darkscythe.
    'What?' He whispers as he deflects another blow. I point at the door way behind me.
    'Let's go!' I say back to him quietly, as we both duck to dodge a swipe of the sword. I pull Darkscythe, and we both run to the soldier's headquarters. I skid along the corner, and open the door to the barracks.
    Several soldiers were at the door.
    'Assassins!' I panted, as Darkscythe seated me. 'They're after us!'
    Not long after I said that, several of them showed up at the door. 'Warn the soldiers!' the head Guard yelled, and 2 units obeyed him, as we got ready for a fight...

edited 08.03.2014
    (You are lucky....)

All of the sudden the slime starts to pull me down. like it has tenticals.....Next thing I know I'm standing in front of this goddess like girl......I cover myself up.
    "Errr....."
    "Hello Damien."
    "Hi?"
    "I need your help. Only a heart of pure light can free me."
    "Ummm. Are you saying I have one?"
    "Yes Damien."
    She looks down. For a second I thought she was a pervet until I realised there were chains around her feet.
    "Who did this to you? And How?"
    Part of something as Tux
    I use Linux!

Tux @ au 1 ~ ???
  • Sirlancelot2020Sirlancelot2020 Posts: 8,782
    edited 08.03.2014
    Hadvar time.
    While Camus and the others were still at the camp,Hadvar had a message to deliver and stayed behind.He got his tan riding clothes and Margonith(his sword).He got on his fastest horse and departed.

Margonith: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIvXqYxybIdUAwqVP3YLkdelqx4GkxNUDMMBXSmOcZabohvOAprCoKeb2h
    biwzem.jpg
    #Thedreamliveson
    (╯°□°)╯︵http://dragcave.net/user/Sirlancelot2020
    edited 08.03.2014
    "A dark prince forced to marry him. But I refused. He put me here all chained up."
    "Ok."
    *Uses arcane spell to break chains*
    "There you go." Then the prince appears..
    "What are you-...."
    *Prince looks at me naked and laughes*
    "You think you can ^laughs^ save a goddess ^laughs^.."
    Ittle di he realise I was flying through the high in the air with a leg coming at his face. He fallson the ground. I grab his sword and put it against his face. He tries to get up but no. His armour is too heavy. I rasie the sword
    iI think:
    That was easy. What type of prince is this?
    Spoke too soon

Will I die?
    Will he die?
    What will happen to the goddess?
    What's with the spoke too soon?
    And most importantly where are my clothes!?
    Find out next time I post....on this thread.
    Part of something as Tux
    I use Linux!

Tux @ au 1 ~ ???
    edited 09.03.2014
    Wow. That was dramatic.
    Our swords clashed against the assassins and a full scale fight went on. Darkscythe told me to stay out of the battle, and so I obeyed him and relunctantly, I sat down behind the soldiers. The soldiers finally managed to defeat the assassins, and brought them into interrogation.
    I sighed as I stood up again. 'Let's just hope we'll get some info on them.'

edited 09.03.2014
    I don't get how fighting a prince naked in front of a goddess is dramatic. If anything it's awkward......

Just before I decapatate him something grabs my neck. I turn around and see a king.
    "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
    Can things get any worse? Unfortunaly yes......
    Part of something as Tux
    I use Linux!

Tux @ au 1 ~ ???
    edited 09.03.2014
    Gah!
    As me and Darkscythe walked out of the barracks, we saw it was early, morning. And then we heard a commotion at te front gates. Meredith!

edited 09.03.2014
    ^2 hours later^
    I hanged. Just stuck there naked thinking of a plan to get out.
    Part of something as Tux
    I use Linux!

Tux @ au 1 ~ ???
    edited 09.03.2014
    I told the soldiers to let Meredith in, then rushed back to the Keep to dress. Looking at my arms, I thought how silly it would look if I came up to her with scratched arms, and so, I hid it under my metal shield like arm guards, and placed my light brown hair in an elegant plait down my left shoulder, and rushed out to meet her.
    We both looked extremely alike, same dark brown eyes, same hair colour, and even the shape of the nose!
    'Meredith!' I said warmly as she got down from her horse. 'Wow! You look so different!'
    Meredith smiled. 'So do you, Merida.'
    I invited her for a walk around Stonetower, for an exchange of news. Darkscythe went back to the Keep to set up Meredith's bedroom.
    'The Prince has recruited me and Darkscythe into the Uithdain.' I informed her as we started our tour. 'I take it you're still in there?'
    'Yes, I am.' she replied. 'But things... have gotten worse. Yesterday, a pack of bandits, on wolfhounds, attacked us, as they know we are from the Uithdain.' She looked down. 'Are you going to go to the Uithdain cavern?'
    'Yes, within a week.' I added. 'And the Prince wants us to bring you along as well.'
    Meredith smiled. 'Have you gotten any better at archery?'
    I grinned. 'Much better than you think I would've.'
    'Do you want to have a competition? This time, I think I'll win.'
    'It's on.'

edited 09.03.2014
    I try tugging on the chains.
    Then a bunch of people come to my cell
    "You here for beat me up I guess?"
    "No. We are here to execute you....."
    "Ummm....."
    *Drag me to a pole and tie me on it*
    I see the guy on the wolf hound. He looks down and mouths the word 'Sorry'
    At the end this hall/stadium I see a big monster. No actually it is a bunch of undead wolves with mages riding them.
    "Can we say the whole 'busting in to save a prisoner and try to kill the prince' thingy never happened?"
    "Not a chance."

(Refrence to the would you rather thingy 'die in your sleep or die naked')
    Part of something as Tux
    I use Linux!

Tux @ au 1 ~ ???
    edited 09.03.2014
    Who would want to die naked!?
    Meredith and I both walk into the training stadium. Meredith takes her own bow, that looked like mine, except instead of silver parts, hers was bronze and a little bit of gold.
    'Which one first? Moving targets?' Meredith asked fixing an arrow onto her bow.
    I shrugged. 'Sure, if you want to.'
    I set up several moving targets and we both started shooting at them, always in the dead center. After an hour of practise, we both got the dead center, and called it a tie.
    We pack up, and walk back to the Keep, feeling extremely happy, and chatting.

edited 09.03.2014
    "Lets make it interesting."
    They untie me from the pole.
    "Release the monsters!"
    "Oh crap.."
    I start to walk away.....then start to run..a wolf comes at me. I jump on it and throw it into another chargin wolf. I then see the lake of slime.....
    "Eh.It's worth a chance...." and I jump in again......
    Part of something as Tux
    I use Linux!

Tux @ au 1 ~ ???
    edited 09.03.2014
    BWAHAHAHA!!!!!
    We enter the dining hall for dinner, and me and Meredith were about to sit down, when a messenger burst into the room. I looked at her.
    'The soldiers have interrogated the assassins. They have some information.' she said.
    Meredith looks at me. 'What?'
    'This morning some assassins managed to get into the Keep.' I explained. 'Come on Darkscythe, let's go see what they found out.' I said as I ran past Darkscythe just as he opened the door. Meredith followed me to the barracks. But when I entered, I saw that 2 of the soldiers had been knocked out, and one of the assassins had gone missing.
    'What happened?' I asked a soldiers feeling worried.

Sign In to comment.