Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

United Nations

Comments

• bob10101bob10101 Posts: 258
    edited 03.02.2014
    the server was different then based on your join date. there were no mega allainces, and that made becoming strong easier.
    bob10101 @ usa 1
  • Sirlancelot2020Sirlancelot2020 Posts: 8,782
    edited 03.02.2014
    Oh there were man....We got attacked by a level 50 alliance every day.
    biwzem.jpg
    #Thedreamliveson
    (╯°□°)╯︵http://dragcave.net/user/Sirlancelot2020
    edited 03.02.2014
    level 50 allainces never existed. the max now is 40, and it was lower.
    bob10101 @ usa 1
  • PraesentyaPraesentya Posts: 1,685
    edited 03.02.2014
    Older small alliances were stable.
    I was in an alliance with 5 people the highest level was 29.
    In 1 month we became an alliance with 14 subs.Know how we did it? We worked hard.

Only way to do it. (Nicely done by the way.)

I too, do not understand how allowing both larger and smaller alliances to join ranks in any way changes or aims to equalize the disparity between them...
    Praesentya @ 'Murica1
    edited 03.02.2014
    I meant an alliance where everybody was level 50.
    biwzem.jpg
    #Thedreamliveson
    edited 03.02.2014
    Praesentya wrote: »
    Only way to do it. (Nicely done by the way.)

I too, do not understand how allowing both larger and smaller alliances to join ranks in any way changes or aims to equalize the disparity between them...

smaller allainces joining together makes them more able to stand up to the big allainces. big allainces get little benefit because they are already joined. big gain for the little alliances and small gain for the big ones shrinks the gap.
    bob10101 @ usa 1
    edited 03.02.2014
    The reason the big alliances have what they have is because they worked hard.
    If you protest to get equality between all Alliances and have the same things big alliances have while you're small...then you'll have no reason to get bigger=less rubies = less profit for GGS = No GGE. Is that what you want?
    biwzem.jpg
    #Thedreamliveson
    edited 03.02.2014
    shrink the gap slightly, not eliminate it, and the big allainces will want to max out their coalitions which will increase ruby spending, plus the horror capital will generate lots of revenue.
    bob10101 @ usa 1
  • edited 03.02.2014
    bob10101 wrote: »
    ggs will do anything if we work in increases of ruby buying so that is not a factor.

Seriously? That isn't how it works at all. I don't just forward an idea because it has rubies involved. A lot of the suggestions that get put into the game have no connection to rubies at all. Take a look at things like the message achieve and the alliance notice board. Both community suggestions, no rubies involved.

As it stands, this suggestions gets a flat out no. We've stated before that we are not going to encourage alliances to group together or make it official.

Regards,
    Ethan
  • Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
    edited 03.02.2014
    SalimL2410 wrote: »
    What do you guys think of creating an official thing like the United Nations. KINDA. Alliances can create one (costs rubies, coins, resources, etc). You can invite other ALLIANCES into it and can create kinda like a coalition.

How would this work? Sounds like a guild to me, and we already have them, so what makes this different?
    You can war other coalitions, upgrade things like coalition limit, and you can united alliances with a common goal

How would this be achieved?
    Each alliance sends a representative I guess and they just united alliances

Sends a representative where?
    Thoughts?

You haven't detailed how any of this would work. If you mean that alliances are grouped together in some way, then fair enough, but how would it actually work? All it seems to be is a list of alliances, which is just a guild. Guilds already exist, so you aren't even suggesting anything new.

What coalition "perks" do you have in mind? If you want shared support, then that is a terrible idea and would ruin the game. If you want to add some kind of pact then that would ruin the game.

You need to actually have some ideas as to how this would work. There are guilds in this game that do absolutely nothing, and this sounds like a new guild that also does nothing.
    It's been a while.....

• ranger will1 (US1)ranger will1 (US1) Posts: 202
    edited 03.02.2014
    NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????? this is just another way for this big alliances to be even bigger. think of it. if just misc and neph are in one coalition they would crush everyone. this aint a good idea at all
    [SIGPIC]
    [/SIGPIC]

i dont care that you get tons of glory from attacking noobs that just means you buy a ton of rubies. who cares that you know how to attack and the alliance was ldiotic enough to support, haha look at my glory ^
  • ningachris (GB1)ningachris (GB1) Posts: 96
    edited 03.02.2014
    It kinda sounds like a normal pact
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]COUNT PALATINE NINGACHRIS! 1017 HONOUR 2,489 GLORY LVL 36, LVL 2 ALLIANCE, 300th IN LVL 25-39 RANKING! (Add me on snapchat, lollchristopher)!!

Baron, 500 honour, lvl 2 alliance, lvl 43!
    edited 03.02.2014
    Everyone is complaining about alliance families becoming stronger as a result of this, but the poster hasn't even detailed hat the benefits would be.

What if this idea really was like The United Nations? Two alliances have a war, then The Misc come along and send over peacekeepers and have to supply both sides with food and resources for 5 years and wear light blue. Maybe this could work?
    It's been a while.....

edited 03.02.2014
    the horror capital would be a major benefit, as well as coalitions allow for tighter groups of alliances, especially for smaller alliances who need the structure. also there would be in the coalition forum polls, so members of the coalition could vote on issues about the coalition. this makes it easier for families to make decisions when the leader doesn't want to make an executive decision.
    bob10101 @ usa 1
  • Lord PorkyLord Porky Posts: 2,967
    edited 03.02.2014
    I say do away with all "Non-Aggression Agreements." Come on - this is a wargame.

As for Pacts, let's cut the limit down to 3.
    edited 03.02.2014
    that will accomplish....nothing. the big allainces will stay together unofficialy.
    bob10101 @ usa 1
    edited 04.02.2014
    the horror capital would be a major benefit

What? You get a horror capital for being in a fancy guild? Everyone would have one within one day. Silly idea.
    as well as coalitions allow for tighter groups of alliances, especially for smaller alliances who need the structure.

Do they really? Tighter groups of alliances are created by people, not guilds. Have a look around the server, check the guilds, and the alliances with 100 wings. There is nothing tight about most of them. It's just a name, and that is what would happen with this suggestion too. It's about the people who run these things, no the things themselves.
    also there would be in the coalition forum polls, so members of the coalition could vote on issues about the coalition. this makes it easier for families to make decisions when the leader doesn't want to make an executive decision.

Good luck with that. How about just asking everyone? The problem here is who asks the questions, and what questions do they ask? I don't see this changing anything, except introducing red tape that takes the focus way from the game.
    It's been a while.....

edited 04.02.2014
    Baldrick wrote: »
    What? You get a horror capital for being in a fancy guild? Everyone would have one within one day. Silly idea.

1 horror capital for the server. 25 rubies per horror.
    bob10101 @ usa 1
    edited 04.02.2014
    Baldrick wrote: »
    Good luck with that. How about just asking everyone? The problem here is who asks the questions, and what questions do they ask? I don't see this changing anything, except introducing red tape that takes the focus way from the game.

it is pretty hard to count up 400 or more votes from an entire family, this makes it easier.
    bob10101 @ usa 1
    edited 04.02.2014
    Don't double post.
    Plus how do you know exactly what the guy who started this thread was talking about?
    biwzem.jpg
    #Thedreamliveson
Sign In to comment.