Home Off Topic

We need new Moderators!


ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.


If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Do you like me?

137

Comments

  • Billy962Billy962 Posts: 7,420
    edited 01.02.2014
    KeyElement wrote: »
    I find it fun most people just put no i hate you to get on your nerves and see your reaction ;)

    Myself included.

    Who says I did that for that reason? Fine, I did but that isn't the only reason. I voted no because I really do hate him. :p
    FAQs
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?82159-FAQs&p=951186#post951186

    #TheDreamLivesOn

    (Mix of ruby/armorer tools)
    http://prntscr.com/39gqa6
    http://prntscr.com/3xf6wl
    http://prntscr.com/4ee952

    #GG$
    #GGreedy
    #GreedGameEmpire

    GGE is always trying to get players to buy rubies, and to do that, comes up with horrible updates. Put this in your siggy if you agree.
    Billy, I will crack you.

    R.I.P. in peace Billy962, King of the forums ;_;

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]TM
  • gandalf612gandalf612 Posts: 154
    edited 01.02.2014
    No i don't like you, I hate you, and so does 2/3 of the forum apparently.
    3565304.gif

    gandalf612 Level 46 Count @ usa 1 and Level 25 @ poland 1
  • PraesentyaPraesentya Posts: 1,685
    edited 03.02.2014
    I am not sure if this thread is still on topic, but I'll bring it back because I didn't really want to read the past few pages.

    RulerDestroyer -

    To answer the question your original post asked. I find you immature and far too arrogant for your own good. I think if you're able to learn from some of us on the forum on how to be more constructive in your posts, or possibly just more mature in general, you will not be so eternally unbearable.

    Respectfully,

    Prae
    Praesentya @ 'Murica1
  • Sirlancelot2020Sirlancelot2020 Posts: 8,782
    edited 03.02.2014
    ?....Dunno who you are........Mob mentality suggests no....and Billy aparantly hates you...
    Leaning to no.
    biwzem.jpg
    #Thedreamliveson
    (╯°□°)╯︵http://dragcave.net/user/Sirlancelot2020
  • Fatality2Fatality2 Posts: 54
    edited 04.02.2014
    no, your on the En1 server, everyone there is pretty lame...
    i class that as serverist
    Fatality @ en 1
  • thomasthetankthomasthetank Posts: 1,024
    edited 04.02.2014
    I don't like you end of
    9fgbw.gif
  • vuurdoodvuurdood Posts: 119
    edited 04.02.2014
    who on mars are u?
    vuurdood @ nl 1

    (I'm not lazy, I'm extremely motivated to do nothing)

    ex-leader of: De vechtenden.
    ex-general of: The killers - Anaconda.
    ex-sergeant of: Mini fellowship, mystic forces, allied forces2 - Knight templars, Knight templars 1 - Honesty 2, Honesty 1, sincerity.

    yes, I have been in a lot of alliances.
    Again proud sergeant of Honesty 2

    19.jpg
  • DemonSage (US1)DemonSage (US1) Posts: 1,392
    edited 04.02.2014
    vuurdood wrote: »
    who on mars are u?

    i should be asking that question to you :)
    Proud leader of:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    #1 Anti-Forum Fan of Aidan952 and voted best Arc-Nemesis for 2013-2014. Yeah, you can call me awesome.
    Please help expand our free GGE Encyclopedia by editing or adding a few pages, it's a privilege really:
    http://goodgameempire.wikia.com/wiki/Goodgame_Empire
    #TheDreamLivesOn @ Canada 1
  • ArcherKNArcherKN Posts: 260
    edited 05.02.2014
    aidan952 wrote: »
    Pretty sure his name is ArcherKN, not "Beginner".
    Thanks for that aiden952!8) Hey and you want to know what my definition of an expert is? I say it ex-spurt, an ex being a has been, and a spurt or leak under pressure.:p So fine, if he wants to identify as an expert, then in my eyes he's nothing more than a has been and a leak under pressure!:D:D:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ArcherKN @ usa 1

    STOP THIS INSANE UP-DATE NOW!
  • ArcherKNArcherKN Posts: 260
    edited 05.02.2014
    Because im an expert

    See what I mean, he's an EX- SPURT!:p:p:p:p:p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ArcherKN @ usa 1

    STOP THIS INSANE UP-DATE NOW!
  • Urúvion (US1)Urúvion (US1) Posts: 13,858
    edited 05.02.2014
    ArcherKN wrote: »
    Thanks for that aiden952!8) Hey and you want to know what my definition of an expert is? I say it ex-spurt, an ex being a has been, and a spurt or leak under pressure.:p So fine, if he wants to identify as an expert, then in my eyes he's nothing more than a has been and a leak under pressure!:D:D:D

    Lol.......
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein
  • ArcherKNArcherKN Posts: 260
    edited 06.02.2014
    I thought you might like that! But really now, does anybody care what this guy thinks of himself? I personally wouldn't care if he called himself ROCKSTAR, still all of us mocking his arrogance is the closest thing to fame he is likely to ever know!8)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ArcherKN @ usa 1

    STOP THIS INSANE UP-DATE NOW!
  • Urúvion (US1)Urúvion (US1) Posts: 13,858
    edited 06.02.2014
    ArcherKN wrote: »
    I thought you might like that! But really now, does anybody care what this guy thinks of himself? I personally wouldn't care if he called himself ROCKSTAR, still all of us mocking his arrogance is the closest thing to fame he is likely to ever know!8)

    True, vary true. And no, I don't care if he calls himself an expert (oh look, he already did!) It all goes to show that he has a vary high opinion of himself, where as the rest of the world has a low opinion of him.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein
  • RULERDESTROYER2RULERDESTROYER2 Posts: 862
    edited 13.02.2014
    Praesentya wrote: »
    I am not sure if this thread is still on topic, but I'll bring it back because I didn't really want to read the past few pages.

    RulerDestroyer -

    To answer the question your original post asked. I find you immature and far too arrogant for your own good. I think if you're able to learn from some of us on the forum on how to be more constructive in your posts, or possibly just more mature in general, you will not be so eternally unbearable.

    Respectfully,

    Prae

    I respect you Prae for what you said and i agree but billy on everyone of my threads dosent have to bring the signature thing up witch I brang up I admit but he isent happy with that. Maybe i do want to destroy him and he wants to destroy me but he dosent except what i offer like i say sorry for what i done. All he says is NO im not letting you get away with it. Well Prae tell billy that he brings eny of our stupid little arguments up on one of my threads or if i post on a thread or quote on his idea.

    MESSAGE FOR YOU BILLY

    Im sorry for what i done but just stop bugging me on every thread i make or quote on or what ever else i post or do just stop and i will. And if you dont i swear on my life 1 day you will be destroyed.

    So all so prae get billy to stop quoting on enything i do.

    Regards
    RD
    #TheDreamsLiveOn

    The ruler of the empire is indeed the RULER!

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Billy962Billy962 Posts: 7,420
    edited 13.02.2014
    Have you even wondered WHY I'm not happy about that? You lied saying I copied YOU. You send me PMs that supposedly show you're smart, but only shows how rude you are. You also said I have a weak army. I won't quote everything you post if you actually post stuff that isn't humiliating.
    FAQs
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?82159-FAQs&p=951186#post951186

    #TheDreamLivesOn

    (Mix of ruby/armorer tools)
    http://prntscr.com/39gqa6
    http://prntscr.com/3xf6wl
    http://prntscr.com/4ee952

    #GG$
    #GGreedy
    #GreedGameEmpire

    GGE is always trying to get players to buy rubies, and to do that, comes up with horrible updates. Put this in your siggy if you agree.
    Billy, I will crack you.

    R.I.P. in peace Billy962, King of the forums ;_;

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]TM
  • Sirlancelot2020Sirlancelot2020 Posts: 8,782
    edited 14.02.2014
    All the reasons I hate you:
    Calling me a baboon.
    Suggesting I want bee's wax
    Spelling bee's wax wrong
    Saying "I got a gun" it's I have a gun,this is why I think you're 7.
    biwzem.jpg
    #Thedreamliveson
    (╯°□°)╯︵http://dragcave.net/user/Sirlancelot2020
  • RULERDESTROYER2RULERDESTROYER2 Posts: 862
    edited 15.02.2014
    Billy962 wrote: »
    Have you even wondered WHY I'm not happy about that? You lied saying I copied YOU. You send me PMs that supposedly show you're smart, but only shows how rude you are. You also said I have a weak army. I won't quote everything you post if you actually post stuff that isn't humiliating.

    So sorry means nothing?

    Only DUMB people like you say is stupid (not) people like you dont forgive people. I admit everything you say. And now because i said how would you like it du dud du you got to put everything on your signature.

    I GOT NOTHING ON MY 1 ABOUT BILLY HAVE I NOW
    #TheDreamsLiveOn

    The ruler of the empire is indeed the RULER!

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Billy962Billy962 Posts: 7,420
    edited 15.02.2014
    So sorry means nothing?

    Only DUMB people like you say is stupid (not) people like you dont forgive people. I admit everything you say. And now because i said how would you like it du dud du you got to put everything on your signature.

    I GOT NOTHING ON MY 1 ABOUT BILLY HAVE I NOW

    From you, sorry does mean nothing. Why? Because literally right after you say sorry, you insult me. You have nothing on your signature about me because I haven't sent HUMILIATING PMs.
    FAQs
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?82159-FAQs&p=951186#post951186

    #TheDreamLivesOn

    (Mix of ruby/armorer tools)
    http://prntscr.com/39gqa6
    http://prntscr.com/3xf6wl
    http://prntscr.com/4ee952

    #GG$
    #GGreedy
    #GreedGameEmpire

    GGE is always trying to get players to buy rubies, and to do that, comes up with horrible updates. Put this in your siggy if you agree.
    Billy, I will crack you.

    R.I.P. in peace Billy962, King of the forums ;_;

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]TM
  • Billy962Billy962 Posts: 7,420
    edited 15.02.2014
    So sorry means nothing?

    Only DUMB people like you say is stupid (not) people like you dont forgive people. I admit everything you say. And now because i said how would you like it du dud du you got to put everything on your signature.

    I GOT NOTHING ON MY 1 ABOUT BILLY HAVE I NOW

    From you, sorry does mean nothing. Why? Because literally right after you say sorry, you insult me. You have nothing on your signature about me because I haven't sent HUMILIATING PMs.

    Edit: You say you're 32. Why do I have a feeling you're lying? Part of the PM you sent me: "IGNOREDIGNOREDIGNOREDIGNOREDIGNOREDIGNORED"
    FAQs
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?82159-FAQs&p=951186#post951186

    #TheDreamLivesOn

    (Mix of ruby/armorer tools)
    http://prntscr.com/39gqa6
    http://prntscr.com/3xf6wl
    http://prntscr.com/4ee952

    #GG$
    #GGreedy
    #GreedGameEmpire

    GGE is always trying to get players to buy rubies, and to do that, comes up with horrible updates. Put this in your siggy if you agree.
    Billy, I will crack you.

    R.I.P. in peace Billy962, King of the forums ;_;

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]TM
  • DustinGamer93DustinGamer93 Posts: 120
    edited 15.02.2014
    i like 123guy flag
    123guy wrote: »
    Wow, I have fallen behind in posts. Is anybody past jade yet?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]DEATH HELLIONS ASSEMBLE
This discussion has been closed.