Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Questions

Comments

• ArcherKNArcherKN Posts: 260
    edited 28.01.2014
    Well darn it, there should be! (GGS are you listening?)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ArcherKN @ usa 1

STOP THIS INSANE UP-DATE NOW!
  • dueltheabdul (INT1)dueltheabdul (INT1) Posts: 1,715
    edited 28.01.2014
    ArcherKN wrote: »
    Well darn it, there should be! (GGS are you listening?)

if you want to suggest it, then put it in the suggestions forum. Or else no body will see it.
    Please call me abdul Thanks

abdul @ International 2
    abdul @ canada1
    #thedreamliveson

The nice guy that attacks you and then sends resources. ^^ ----> Not anymore

A proud non-ruby player

Winner of 3 Nobility Contests, soon to be 4 (hopefully) :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cornet6 (US1)Cornet6 (US1) Posts: 1,740
    edited 29.01.2014
    cat402 wrote: »
    Then why have it at all? The rights are the same as that of a member.

When it goes to ruins it automatically leaves the alliance as opposed to a member that stays in an alliance even if they are in ruins. This also may stop players from quick joining an alliance so that they can scare off another alliance they got into trouble with by being in a big alliance because it shows that they have not been officially approved by the leader to state that they are a part of the alliance.
    Cornet6 @ usa 1
    Cornet6 @Canada 1 #TheDreamLivesOn

Proud Founder of AAG

http://www.associatedalliances.com/
  • goldfinger2goldfinger2 Posts: 22
    edited 29.01.2014
    If you're abandoning an outpost and someone arrives to capture it before the day has passed, does the outpost disappear or does it change hands?
    Leader of XBlack LegionX @ en 1
  • dueltheabdul (INT1)dueltheabdul (INT1) Posts: 1,715
    edited 29.01.2014
    If you're abandoning an outpost and someone arrives to capture it before the day has passed, does the outpost disappear or does it change hands?

it changes hands.
    Please call me abdul Thanks

abdul @ International 2
    abdul @ canada1
    #thedreamliveson

The nice guy that attacks you and then sends resources. ^^ ----> Not anymore

A proud non-ruby player

Winner of 3 Nobility Contests, soon to be 4 (hopefully) :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bolt prightBolt pright Posts: 3
    edited 29.01.2014
    I'm a newbie trying to set up trade w/another player, how do I set up a trade route? I'd be grateful for an answer, thanks.
    Bolt
    Bolt pright @ usa 1
  • Urúvion (US1)Urúvion (US1) Posts: 13,858
    edited 29.01.2014
    I'm a newbie trying to set up trade w/another player, how do I set up a trade route? I'd be grateful for an answer, thanks.
    Bolt

Click on that players castle or outpost, tothe left of the circle that shows up there will be a brown box. Click that, chose the resources you want to send, and you're all set.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein
  • Thebadbob (US1)Thebadbob (US1) Posts: 30
    edited 29.01.2014
    Question your title in the game as you get aa better title does anything come with it? attack bonus ect ? if so is there a chart showing?
    Thebadbob @ usa 1
  • AhmadPlayer40AhmadPlayer40 Posts: 325
    edited 30.01.2014
    Can anyone log into the game right now because it won't let me on
    AhmadPlayer40 @ usa 1
    4.jpg
  • moodoo9moodoo9 Posts: 312
    edited 30.01.2014
    Sometimes it happens because GGE is updating the game.
    [email protected] International 2

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I wouldn't be in that car if I were you.
    edited 30.01.2014
    Can you log in moodoo?
    AhmadPlayer40 @ usa 1
    4.jpg
  • cat402cat402 Posts: 830
    edited 30.01.2014
    Thebadbob wrote: »
    Question your title in the game as you get aa better title does anything come with it? attack bonus ect ? if so is there a chart showing?

Go to ranking, then glory, and it will show you the ranks with the rewards, which are cheaper units or resources, rubies, or coins.
    Cat40, former Castle Protecti leader, a Proud Non-Ruby-Buyer
    [FONT=&quot]If you want to contact me about something I did or said on the forums, please private message me though the forums, not through the game.
    Speed equation (link)
    [/FONT]
    408990172.jpg
    [FONT=&quot][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/FONT]

If you beat me once, you earn my respect.
    If you beat me twice, I mark you as a target.
    If you beat me three times, shame on me.
  • Taa2 (US1)Taa2 (US1) Posts: 1
    edited 30.01.2014
    Is 200% the max you can achieve in Public Order?
    Taa2 @ usa 1
  • 2good4u22good4u2 Posts: 5
    edited 30.01.2014
    Q:
    How do i keep certain ppl from messaging me?Cuz this one person is GETTING ON MY NERVES(lol)!!!
    ~2good:)
    2good4u @ usa 1
    edited 30.01.2014
    You can put that person on ignore
    AhmadPlayer40 @ usa 1
    4.jpg
    edited 30.01.2014
    2good4u2 wrote: »
    Q:
    How do i keep certain ppl from messaging me?Cuz this one person is GETTING ON MY NERVES(lol)!!!
    ~2good:)

A:
    Open one of there messages and at the bottom you should see a piece of paper with a big red exclamation mark.
    !
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein
  • Ang0Ang0 Posts: 6
    edited 31.01.2014
    Can any advanced players tell me that how many taxes you need for prepation for lvl 30. I collect 2.6k taxes in a 6 hr period. It is still a long way from enough. Should i just stop for a while solve my coin crisis or what? Thanks.

PS. I'm not a ruby buyer AND My military expenses are VERY high.
    Ang0 @ en 1
    edited 31.01.2014
    Most high level players get there income from attacking RBC's and other towers. Taxes, in my opinion, don't give enough money for the PO that the dwellings take away.
    To answer your question, it is really personal choice, there is no "right amount" it all depends on how much room you have and how much PO you want to sacrifice.
    -Albert Einstein
  • Ang0Ang0 Posts: 6
    edited 31.01.2014
    aidan952 wrote: »
    Most high level players get there income from attacking RBC's and other towers. Taxes, in my opinion, don't give enough money for the PO that the dwellings take away.
    To answer your question, it is really personal choice, there is no "right amount" it all depends on how much room you have and how much PO you want to sacrifice.
    Thanks. I've been building and upgrading some dwellings in my outpost. It is never enough. Another question, i can build parks after i get up 2-3 lvls. So should i start filling my empty void in the middle of my castle while i upgrade other things.
    Ang0 @ en 1
    edited 31.01.2014
    Ang0 wrote: »
    Thanks. I've been building and upgrading some dwellings in my outpost. It is never enough. Another question, i can build parks after i get up 2-3 lvls. So should i start filling my empty void in the middle of my castle while i upgrade other things.

Yes, they will help with the PO.
    -Albert Einstein
This discussion has been closed.