Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Moving castle in the Ice World

AabergAaberg Posts: 8
I dont understand why it is not possible to move your castle in the Ice World. It will be hard to abuse since there rarely are ruins because people have to be level 25 to even enter the world.
Instead it is now based on sheer luck whether you land close to your allies or not.

A second suggestion could be ressource villages which had level limitations, because i find it highly ridiculous that all the high level players have all the villages and there is a consensus that if you take one from them you will get a massive attack against you. As the system is now it highly favours high level players and the strong alliances, and i think some players simply give up trying to get a village.

If you make villages who can only be owned up to lvl 40, 50 and so on you will also make the high level players fight with players of equal strenght instead of being able to pick villages from people trying to get a foothold in the new world.

Best Regards
Aaberg
Post edited by Aaberg on
Aaberg @ skn 1

Comments

• ARSLAN13ARSLAN13 Posts: 178
    edited 28.01.2014
    After u pass level 50 then do you lose the rv. And i agree with moving castle or this could mean that it can be harder to hit people and capture rvs as they are more close to each other. However it is extremely hard to find rvs if u are low level. Unless you are in a big alliance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Prince Level 50 Honor 2473

Proud to be a General of Team Dark Legion
  • AabergAaberg Posts: 8
    edited 30.01.2014
    Yes then after 50 you would have to find new rvs that would available from 50-70. I think that would be more fair.
    Aaberg @ skn 1
  • Draco14Draco14 Posts: 88
    edited 30.01.2014
    Do you guys not remember that when the high levels we have now entered Ice they where low levels like us? that they had too struggle and what-not too get RVs too? On the point of moving your castle i say No. everyone would just move near the border where there are fewer players and easy RVs too take.
    Draco, Proud General Of Ragnarok On UK1

<WE ARE THE TERRIBLE>
  • RdrnnrRdrnnr Posts: 1,615
    edited 30.01.2014
    Draco14 wrote: »
    Do you guys not remember that when the high levels we have now entered Ice they where low levels like us? that they had too struggle and what-not too get RVs too? On the point of moving your castle i say No. everyone would just move near the border where there are fewer players and easy RVs too take.

Are you sure about that? From what so many players are saying, the high levels seem to have started the game that way, with fully built castles and maxed out RV's...

Having a lot of RV's comes with work, time and patience... I earned all of my RV's the hard way, starting with none and collecting them over time. It was hard on me, just like it was hard on everyone else that showed up in a new land. RV's are similar to Capitols/Metros/Towers... They are a reward for people that play smart, or spend the money. They are a privelege, not a right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maximum angulo Inferno
  • RdrnnrRdrnnr Posts: 1,615
    edited 30.01.2014
    Draco14 wrote: »

Are you sure about that? From what so many players are saying, the high levels seem to have started the game that way, with fully built castles and maxed out RV's...

Having a lot of RV's comes with work, time and patience... I earned all of my RV's the hard way, starting with none and collecting them over time. It was hard on me, just like it was hard on everyone else that showed up in a new land. RV's are similar to Capitols/Metros/Towers... They are a reward for people that play smart, or spend the money. They are a privelege, not a right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maximum angulo Inferno
Sign In to comment.