Home Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

[Forum Game] The Wishing Rock

124»

Comments

• InsaneDuckling (GB1)InsaneDuckling (GB1) Posts: 19,271
    edited 30.01.2014
    Then I said this is ridiculous, and didn't bother to grab the rock, coz no matter how hard I try, people just keep fighting over the rock. Why are we talking about rocks anyway?!?
    Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

Um . . . I don't have enough titles. I must brainstorm!

@au1 ~ graceL.H.E - Level 70 - Storm Cloaks - The Terrible
    @en1 ~ InsaneDuckling - Level 70 - New Vision - The Terrible

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 
  • edited 30.01.2014
    Whilst you were thinking about why are we talking about rocks anyway, I sneaked up behind you and grabbed it away from you. I ran away wishing that I was invisible.
    edited 30.01.2014
    Technically, you grabbed nothing and your wish didn't work, because you don't read properly. I already said that I didn't bother grabbing the rock.
    Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 
  • ningachris (GB1)ningachris (GB1) Posts: 96
    edited 30.01.2014
    So I still have it! I take it to my friends lvl 70 castle and hide it in the safe. I now have complete control over it! After 2 years of ruling the world I forge a crown, place the rock in the crown and wish that I have a magical sword that vibrates when an enemy is around and has a magical genie that kills every enemy warrior! Finally I go to my old castle and build it up, creating a new lvl 6 keep, towers, walls and gate! I now rule over a lvl 80 castle and the empire at my feet!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]COUNT PALATINE NINGACHRIS! 1017 HONOUR 2,489 GLORY LVL 36, LVL 2 ALLIANCE, 300th IN LVL 25-39 RANKING! (Add me on snapchat, lollchristopher)!!

Baron, 500 honour, lvl 2 alliance, lvl 43!
    edited 31.01.2014
    And... The wishing rock broke coz you hid it in a level 80 castle, and the highest you can go at the moment, is 70.

• edited 31.01.2014
    And then, the wishing rock revived as a rock and it landed right at my feet so I took it and ran away....
    edited 31.01.2014
    And it became useless so....

• mixmaster0072mixmaster0072 Posts: 353
    edited 31.01.2014
    So I took it and asked those dwarven miners to restore its power, and they did! Then I wished that more people would click on my baby dragons. (check my sig!)
    mixmaster007 @ International 1
    mixmaster007 @ Canada 1 # TheDreamLivesOn
    edited 01.02.2014
    but they didn't want to, and they got angry with you since they were forced to, and they grabbed the rock and buried it 500ft deep and poured concrete over it.

edited 01.02.2014
    graceL.H.E wrote: »
    but they didn't want to, and they got angry with you since they were forced to, and they grabbed the rock and buried it 500ft deep and poured concrete over it.

Actually, I ASKED them to do it (not forcing them) and they never got angry at me because they did it by choice.
    edited 01.02.2014
    (double post bug)
  • edited 02.02.2014
    Well, 5 years later they got tired of you and saw me stranded somewhere and gave the wishing rock to me, so... I took it and wished that I was rich.
    edited 02.02.2014
    So I took it and asked those dwarven miners to restore its power, and they did! Then I wished that more people would click on my baby dragons. (check my sig!)
    See?

Actually, I ASKED them to do it (not forcing them) and they never got angry at me because they did it by choice.

Or did they?...

Anyway, for Julius knight's one... I yawned. :p:D

Sign In to comment.