Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

Join the official Goodgame Discord today!

Are you looking for a community of like-minded gamers to discuss your favorite games with? Look no further than the GoodGame Empire Family Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other gamers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Empire Family Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow warriors from all over the world. Just head to https://discord.gg/goodgamestudios to join the fun!

New Wood cutters

TvisGamerTvisGamer Posts: 4
Hey Good Game when the new update came out on sunday I saw my woodcutters change, I thought at first is this a joke? Then I was like omg that is the new woodcutters they dont look good, can you please turn the woodcutters back to the old woodcutters please! ;(
Post edited by TvisGamer on
TvisGamer @ usa 1

Comments

• DemonSage (US1)DemonSage (US1) Posts: 1,392
    edited 16.11.2013
    You ain't the only one, lol.
    Proud leader of:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#1 Anti-Forum Fan of Aidan952 and voted best Arc-Nemesis for 2013-2014. Yeah, you can call me awesome.
    Please help expand our free GGE Encyclopedia by editing or adding a few pages, it's a privilege really:
    http://goodgameempire.wikia.com/wiki/Goodgame_Empire
    #TheDreamLivesOn @ Canada 1
  • PraesentyaPraesentya Posts: 1,685
    edited 16.11.2013
    I don't really mind that they changed the design, but it does bother me that they aren't anything like the other buildings in the castle. If they had uniformly revised all the buildings, it would have been nice, but now its just the wood cutters which stick out.
    Praesentya @ 'Murica1
  • Steven1724Steven1724 Posts: 175
    edited 16.11.2013
    It is ugly... At least the other buildings aren't ugly forever...
    Member of comrades. We may be small, but we are strong.
    When anyone attacks, they find thousands of troops of support.

Steven1724 @ usa 1 Over 1,000 honor.
  • mixmaster0072mixmaster0072 Posts: 353
    edited 16.11.2013
    omg it's not even that bad. Why does everyone have a problem with the new building skins? I for one actually like them, and the only reason you think they're ugly is just because you're used to the old building skins.
    mixmaster007 @ International 1
    mixmaster007 @ Canada 1 # TheDreamLivesOn
    edited 16.11.2013
    That is true, but hey what can i say? It's human nature to be scared of something that they aren't used to that's foreign and strangerly.
    Proud leader of:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#1 Anti-Forum Fan of Aidan952 and voted best Arc-Nemesis for 2013-2014. Yeah, you can call me awesome.
    Please help expand our free GGE Encyclopedia by editing or adding a few pages, it's a privilege really:
  • GalacticiaGalacticia Posts: 141
    edited 16.11.2013
    I don't have many problems with the other revised buildings other than their non-blending-in being a bit unsightly, but the new woodcutters really bother me, especially the highest two levels. The roofs just look plain ugly to me.

And then there's that pale, diseased-looking pine tree popping up starting from level 7. What's it doing there? Did GGS decide that all the logs lying around weren't indication enough that these were woodcutters and they thought to make it even clearer, they'd add an uncut tree right behind building? "These people allow a tree to grow right next to their workplace, completely obscuring one side of the building. Clearly they must be woodcutters." Makes perfect sense. Actually, no, it makes them look like Christmas tree sellers. Why even add more indications at that level? Surely by that time any new players will have realized that that building's the woodcutter, no?
    Galacticia @ WWW 1
  • William MarshalWilliam Marshal Posts: 8
    edited 16.11.2013
    The woodcutter looks terrible i can't even see that it looks so ugly specially from level 8 a tree is back of the woodcutter y we want trees were our woodcutter is trained??????
    William Marshal @ in 1
  • PraesentyaPraesentya Posts: 1,685
    edited 16.11.2013
    Yes this problem has been addressed before... Every time I am low on wood there is a tree behind the building that just seems to be mocking me.
    Praesentya @ 'Murica1
  • William MarshalWilliam Marshal Posts: 8
    edited 16.11.2013
    We have very less capitols just 2 which lacks the power of many strong ally.As per me the ally which has the capitol is said to be supreme. Eg-We have the UnStopables family which has an unyeilding power but they bow thier heads before gods of war and now for destroying the Chakravyuh famil they join with gods of war and they waste rubies to rename thier ally as Indian Legacy 1,2.Just becoz only chv and gow have capitols the whole game has seperated into 2 parts 1 part bow thier head to gow and other part to chv. This message is for GGS for updating more capitol..And for the US family too to be independent.X( Angry)..

-William Marshal a player who was in the us and chv family..
    William Marshal @ in 1
    edited 16.11.2013
    We have very less capitols just 2 which lacks the power of many strong ally.As per me the ally which has the capitol is said to be supreme. Eg-We have the UnStopables family which has an unyeilding power but they bow thier heads before gods of war and now for destroying the Chakravyuh famil they join with gods of war and they waste rubies to rename thier ally as Indian Legacy 1,2.Just becoz only chv and gow have capitols the whole game has seperated into 2 parts 1 part bow thier head to gow and other part to chv. This message is for GGS for updating more capitol..And for the US family too to be independent.X( Angry)..

-William Marshal a player who was in the us and chv family..

What does this have anything to do with the subject?
    Proud leader of:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• lui votonlui voton Posts: 1
    edited 15.12.2013
    How do you upgrade woodcutters
    lui voton @ au 1
  • edwardromoruleredwardromoruler Posts: 189
    edited 15.12.2013
    omg it's not even that bad. Why does everyone have a problem with the new building skins? I for one actually like them, and the only reason you think they're ugly is just because you're used to the old building skins.

I like them too. It better those buildings that can be blown small storm.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file