Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

how to get royal tower?

muhammadgammer9muhammadgammer9 Posts: 1
edited 27.11.2013 in Players ask Players
how can i get a royal tower?
Post edited by muhammadgammer9 on
muhammadgammer9 @ WWW 2

Comments

• VimalBerserkVimalBerserk Posts: 24
    edited 26.11.2013
    Good question
    VimalBerserk @ en 1
  • 123guy123guy Posts: 2,956
    edited 26.11.2013
    Locate one, and send a huge army to capture it. Simple.
    Retired from game, sorry if I answer a question with outdated information

[email protected], General of Ninth Legion, 78th in the alliance honour rankings.

Soon the empire world will be united under one banner...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • inMiscAnnus (US1)inMiscAnnus (US1) Posts: 575
    edited 26.11.2013
    123guy wrote: »
    Locate one, and send a huge army to capture it. Simple.

more like 15-30. You'll see more D at a KT then a Capital now.
    inmiscannus is right
    x2802h.gif
  • Urúvion (US1)Urúvion (US1) Posts: 13,858
    edited 26.11.2013
    Yes, You can't just "get" a royal tower. It takes allot of troops, players and stratagem.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein
  • Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
    edited 27.11.2013
    If you need to ask the price, you can't afford it.
    It's been a while.....

edited 27.11.2013
    Baldrick wrote: »
    If you need to ask the price, you can't afford it.

Exactly. Please come back in a couple of years when you have 20, 65 member alliances full of level 70's.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein
  • Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) US1 Posts: 7,183
    edited 27.11.2013
    Well to get one you just need to capture it.

All fine in theory, but alliances have shifted their support from capitols to KTs. So capitols still have a force, but now GGE has spread defense of alliances to their KTs, which can vary in support. Note that alliances protect them as ferociously as they did capitols.
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
    edited 27.11.2013
    Yes, because if they have a king's tower then they get a bonus attack power on Capitals and TM's making them more valuable.
    -Albert Einstein
  • edited 27.11.2013
    aidan952 wrote: »
    Exactly. Please come back in a couple of years when you have 20, 65 member alliances full of level 70's.

Impossible I say! There probably aren't enough level 70s in the Australia server for that!
    edited 27.11.2013
    Impossible I say! There probably aren't enough level 70s in the Australia server for that!

Well I play on usa 1 so I would not know.
    -Albert Einstein
  • FireFob (INT2)FireFob (INT2) INT2 Posts: 1
    Do new towers ever show up or is the current number set. 

• _R11G_ (US1)_R11G_ (US1) US1 Posts: 76
    Drop some big $$$ for one of these useless pieces of property that will cause you to not be able to sleep at night in fear of it getting captured!
  • @FireFob (INT3)
    That depends on if your server has ever been "full" of players. If it has then all property is in the game. If not, then as more players join pass the old high total, new property can propagate into the game.

@muhammadgammer9
    You can take a royal tower with a single alliance of dedicated players. When you do so you serve notice to the rest of the server that:
    1) You are now an alliance that considers itself ready to take property from others (metros or capitals).

2) You are a now a threat to anyone with property of any type (RTs, Capitals, and/or Metros).

When you take a Royal Tower you need to be ready for hardcore PvP action, because you will get it starting with the alliance you take the tower from and then from other alliances trying to take it from you. Even if you take a "new" tower that comes into the game from more players joining the server, you will have to fight to keep it.

Stumpyalaskan @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file