Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Questions

Comments

• Lord PorkyLord Porky Posts: 2,967
    edited 23.11.2013
    When the Marauder comes to your main castle in 'Empire' and you full him up with resources - where he then gives you some Pyromaniacs and Marauder troops - that counts as 1 time, and your Achievement counter will advance by 1.
  • Urúvion (US1)Urúvion (US1) Posts: 13,858
    edited 23.11.2013
    There is an event where the marauder offers his men to you in return for resources. Give all the resources to him and you will "give the plunder to the marauder one time"
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein
  • jmal3jmal3 Posts: 1
    edited 23.11.2013
    This may be silly but I forgot how to build a tower. pls help
    jmal @ usa 1
    edited 23.11.2013
    Click on the current tower, (Or where the tower should be) and click upgrade.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein
  • Sarah936Sarah936 Posts: 46
    edited 23.11.2013
    how do you loot castles?
    Sarah936 @ USA2
    edited 23.11.2013
    Just attack them and you will automatically loot them.
    -Albert Einstein
  • Tone (GB1)Tone (GB1) Posts: 1
    edited 23.11.2013
    How can I get a castellan and later increase the number of castellans ?
    Tone @ en 1
    edited 23.11.2013
    Build the estate, then upgrade it.
    -Albert Einstein
  • DiamondeDiamonde Posts: 1,314
    edited 25.11.2013
    Tone5 wrote: »
    How can I get a castellan and later increase the number of castellans ?

i think its lvl 13 to unlock first then lvl 19 to upgrage it and i forgot the last one...
    ♪♫ Carrie,Daughter Of Poseidon.
    LEVEL 34 @ en1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

x4MTp.gifbEWKu.gifUgfSm.gif
    edited 25.11.2013
    I think level three is unlocked at 31. I might be wrong.
    -Albert Einstein
  • Dannyboy2442Dannyboy2442 Posts: 1
    edited 26.11.2013
    Goodgame Won't fit in my browser ?
    Dannyboy2442 @ en 1
  • Dillon.DogDillon.Dog Posts: 1
    edited 26.11.2013
    Hi - another newbie question - I have somehow got some soldiers in the keep that I want to use elsewhere - how do I get them back? I have a maruder up there and when i attack he does not show as an option to use. I can go into defense to see whats there and i can put new stuff on castle gate and wall but i can't seem to change soldiers - all help/suggestions gratefully received!
    Dillon.Dog @ en 1
  • Theta Sigma (GB1)Theta Sigma (GB1) Posts: 68
    edited 26.11.2013
    Dillon.Dog wrote: »
    Hi - another newbie question - I have somehow got some soldiers in the keep that I want to use elsewhere - how do I get them back? I have a maruder up there and when i attack he does not show as an option to use. I can go into defense to see whats there and i can put new stuff on castle gate and wall but i can't seem to change soldiers - all help/suggestions gratefully received!

When defending, the best defensive troops you have are automatically put onto the wall, within the limit you put on (range/melee ratio and number of soldiers allowed on walls). Marauders are awful defenders, so they start in the keep.
    As for why you can't attack with him, you should be able to. Make sure you're looking under the Attackers tab when setting up your attack, and it may be that you have more than 5 types of attackers, so the marauder ends up on another page (to see that page, simply click the red arrow on the side of the attacker lists).
    Meddling Monk @ en 1
    Yes, I may look like a low level player, so if you wonder how I'd know things reserved for higher levels, I've got an account at level 61.
  • FighterHjhFighterHjh Posts: 1
    edited 26.11.2013
    how come when i attack robber baron castles i only get nibush berries in the alchemist?
    FighterHjh @ usa 1
  • CptCHEESEBURGERCptCHEESEBURGER Posts: 1,061
    edited 26.11.2013
    FighterHjh wrote: »
    how come when i attack robber baron castles i only get nibush berries in the alchemist?

It's just chance that you're getting them.
    As the RBCs level up, you'll start to see other ingredients for the alchemist.
    2804p5h.png
    So, you're telling me that a woodcutter is now a dwelling?

​Retired from GGE~
  • Milos44Milos44 Posts: 1
    edited 26.11.2013
    i wanna resign (to quit playing this game) and to erase mu profile, how i do that?
    Milos44 @ WWW 2
    edited 26.11.2013
    Milos44 wrote: »
    i wanna resign (to quit playing this game) and to erase mu profile, how i do that?

Stop logging into the game. After a while you castle will turn to ruins and then eventually disappear, but the higher your level the longer that takes.
    Meddling Monk @ en 1
    Yes, I may look like a low level player, so if you wonder how I'd know things reserved for higher levels, I've got an account at level 61.
    edited 26.11.2013
    Milos44 wrote: »

Stop logging into the game. After a while you castle will turn to ruins and then eventually disappear, but the higher your level the longer that takes.
    Meddling Monk @ en 1
  • Robert lVRobert lV Posts: 7
    edited 26.11.2013
    how can I file a complaint with
    gge? they've been charging me 20 a day for the past 6 days and I haven't bought rubies in over two weeks
    Robert lV @ usa 1
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    edited 26.11.2013
    Robert lV wrote: »
    how can I file a complaint with
    gge? they've been charging me 20 a day for the past 6 days and I haven't bought rubies in over two weeks

Contact support at http://support.goodgamestudios.com

Make sure you put it under the proper catergory when sending your e-mail
This discussion has been closed.