We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The Hanging Noose - Pub Now Open!

Comments

• DiamondeDiamonde Posts: 1,314
    edited 15.11.2013
    Sarah1919 wrote: »
    *I smile. "Only one of my eagles survived but I never send out all of them, I've been saving my best one until we really need it, I think we could use him now." "And don't worry Aidan, I would go even if I'm not at my best." I say.
    "Thanks to Lady Char I'm feeling better than ever, I'll be rallying troops in no time! Sarah, do you need anything? Aidan, what are you planning?" Harrison asks.

*I get up, I still feel sore but I can manage. "Yes, sure Lady Char, oh, and also, here, take this." *I hand her a small trinket, a bear, carved out of ruby.* "Hold it up to the light and it will guide you. Blow through that hole *I point to the hole* and it will ring out very loudly, making a bright flash of light and I will hear it and know where you are... It was my mothers, I have one similar, a tiger." *I think of my mother's sweet voice when she handed the trinket to me the first time. 'Keep it with you always and I will be there, standing next to you'. I hold my tiger one close to my heart, listening to my mother's words.*

*Harrison walks out and calls the remaining eagle, he strokes it lovingly. Then he whistles and five other eagles fly down, one, bigger than the others. With battle claws, a golden beak and piercing emerald eyes. His golden feathers, his mighty call. "Sarah, what will we do?" he asks. "Take all of them, you can fly Squadrin, you've earned a ride." I smile. *Harrison is delighted, "Thanks!" "Ride him up high, in the clouds, we will not want anyone to expect such a thing before it is his time." I order as Harrison gets up on the mighty eagle.*
    ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑ You guys seriously post ALOT!!

~~~~I'm just gonna kept it simple.. I want an ALE !!!!!!!!!!
    :S
    ♪♫ Carrie,Daughter Of Poseidon.
    LEVEL 34 @ en1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

x4MTp.gifbEWKu.gifUgfSm.gif
  • Lord PorkyLord Porky Posts: 2,967
    edited 15.11.2013
    No bartender today? And what were they serving in here last night.....?
    edited 15.11.2013
    Lord Porky wrote: »
    No bartender today? And what were they serving in here last night.....?

↑ what...!? and why.. well i really need an ALE ..!!! RIGHT NOW!!!!
    LEVEL 34 @ en1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Urúvion (US1)Urúvion (US1) Posts: 13,858
    edited 15.11.2013
    I serve diamonde an ale and then walk over to lord porky, "what can I get you?"
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein
  • LadycharLadychar Posts: 150
    edited 16.11.2013
    I have never rode on an eagle, i would feel safer on the ground i think , if it is ok with you * i say at aidan *i also need to stock up on herbs along the way who knows what we face we also need to make sure everyone is well fed to be strong enough to face our enemy * i walk around and start check all the men to see if any need healing , they all look pretty good a few cuts and scrapes , but all in all they seem to be pretty good *
    Lady Char ,always a lady :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 16.11.2013
    "Hmm, to see the enemy we will need to fly. hmmmmm. How about I teach you?"
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein
  • LadycharLadychar Posts: 150
    edited 16.11.2013
    wellllll okay, just promise you won't let me fall * i climb on behind Aidan and hold on tight closing my eyes ,trembling just a little *
    Lady Char ,always a lady :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 16.11.2013
    Clibis lifts into the air and starts to ascend, "Now remember, keep your legs tight and squint your eyes a little, the rushing air hurts a bit if you are not used to it." Clibis banks to the right, then to the left. "I like to control his movements by swaying my body, tilt right or left and he will go in the direction, leaning forward will speed him up and backwards will slow him down, much like a horse, there are no reins though so hold on to him with these straps," *I point to two leather handles. Clibis is a griffin so to ride an eagle you will need to get lessons from Sarah, they are not the same and riding an eagle is a little harder, however a griffin can deal a little more damage and can carry things such as stones, this is very use full in a battle. (if you have ever seen Narnia-the lion the witch and the wardrobe you will understand what I mean).
    -Albert Einstein
  • Sarah1919 (AU1)Sarah1919 (AU1) Posts: 3,817
    edited 16.11.2013
    aidan952 wrote: »
    "turning to lady char I raise her up from the ground. There is no need to do that, we are all equals remember. But to answer your question, we will leave as soon as Sarah's men are ready, Have you ever ridden an Eagle before? Or do you want to ride with Sarah? I am afraid there is not enough room on Clibis." *I then turn to Sarah, "once we get into the air, search for an encampment of some sort, look for bands of Horror troops as well, Why don't you get everyone ready while I go and question my brother. I have some unfinished business with him." *I call Clibis and give him some fish and then walk into the pub.

*I slowly get up, take a look at the demon horrors and fling my sword at them, it hits one before all the others get hit with an arrow.* "I shall never forget what you have done." I say. *I shake m head, I mustn't become dark and revengeful, I must stay on the right side, The best revenge is to be unlike him who performed the injury. I look over to Aidan and nod my head. "I'll get the eagles ready, they'll stay up high through the clouds, we don't want them to be spotted. I run over to Squadrin and kiss him on the beak as his triumphant call is heard over miles. Then, I look up to Harrison, excitedly ready to take Squadrin out for a fly. "Enjoy it!" I say as he looks down and smiles. Then I walk over to Pierce and mount him, he flaps and shakes, ready to fly. I take him up in the air, looking down a all the men. Harrison is ordering his men into formation and my other eagles have returned with wild warriors clambering all over them. As I and all the other eagles land, Aidan asks who these wild little warriors are. "They were friends of my eagles, one fay Harrison's eagle was injured and they landed in a wood. These little guys came out and befriended the eagle. They've been of assistance since then, we are low on men and so we could use some extra fighters. I whistle and the little men buzz round into a straight line. My commanders run up to give me the ok, everything is ready. I look to Aidan who nods in agreement, I leap up in the air with Pierce and fly round in circles, waiting to go. I see Aidan take Lady Char up on Clibis and watch them, ride on the wind. When they land, I walk over to lady Char, "What do you think? Hey, how about I take you up for a quick ride on Pierce, to get used to it. *Seeing the look on her face I reassure her she has nothing to worry about!* "He's swift an agile but he'll look after you, he can be gentle too!"
    Twitter will never overtake Facebook until it embraces the poke!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The scientist in charge of naming the vitamins sure was lazy -- "Yea, uh, just copy the alphabet. Add some numbers if you want."
    Take some time to say something nice about GGE! (And checkout my thread):
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?141890-Too-much-criticism-not-enough-praise!
  • ace10warrior (US1)ace10warrior (US1) Posts: 261
    edited 16.11.2013
    what is going on and how can I help
    Ace10Warrior @ USA 1 Sargent of Legion Free V
    Come look at my event idea http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?84319-Aliance-Events
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?86195-GGE-Weekly

Click my egg and hatchling please
    >Fs2la.gif962b2.gifdfHOs.gif
    edited 16.11.2013
    "Yes Sarah I think it would be a good idea to let ladychar have a little experience on an eagle." *I mount Clibis and fly to the top of the pub, landing on the roof I look over Sarah's men. "you have a fine squadron here Sarah, I congratulate you on your skill in choosing the right riders." *Clibis lets out a low screech and I turn my head to the west. "what do you see boy?" I don't see anything but trusting Clibis's sense of sight I decide to check it out. Sarah, why don't you take lady char on that ride, I'm going to see what is bothering Clibis." Clibis shoots up into the air and we are soon out of sight over the clouds.

Ace, do you have a means of flying? If so get it ready and prepare to follow us,
    -Albert Einstein
  • NationConquerorNationConqueror Posts: 2,273
    edited 16.11.2013
    aidan952 wrote: »
    "Yes Sarah I think it would be a good idea to let ladychar have a little experience on an eagle." *I mount Clibis and fly to the top of the pub, landing on the roof I look over Sarah's men. "you have a fine squadron here Sarah, I congratulate you on your skill in choosing the right riders." *Clibis lets out a low screech and I turn my head to the west. "what do you see boy?" I don't see anything but trusting Clibis's sense of sight I decide to check it out. Sarah, why don't you take lady char on that ride, I'm going to see what is bothering Clibis." Clibis shoots up into the air and we are soon out of sight over the clouds.

Ace, do you have a means of flying? If so get it ready and prepare to follow us,

Wait! I call as I run out of the pub. Too late. The eagles and griffin are soaring off through the clouds.

I see a horse tied over by the pub, I quickly ask the owner for a rent in return for 100 coins and soon I am racing through the woods as the ground unit of our hunting mission, although no one flying knows I am with them. Soon, a camp is spotted in the distance. At this point, I dismount my horse, tie him to a tree, and leave some water and animal feed in case he gets hungry. I slowly, stealthily approach the camp, a small throwing spear in one hand, a short, concealable sword in the other, and survey the camp. I wait to attack, knowing my allies will also be planning on what to do.
    Stars of the Desert
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    In the desert by day, drought and dreadful blistering seas of fire-sand leech the life out of those with brittle wills. However, not all that is terrible such as this sea of flames is wholly horrendous. He who has survived the day will find refuge in the desert at night, with cool air and the many stars of the sky to keep him company.

The stars shall guide us to the oasis, to sanctuary, to refuge. We have no reason to fear.
    edited 16.11.2013
    On arriving at the spot where Clibis indicated at I find that it is only a heard of dear, I hunt for a quarter on an hour and then head back to the pub, we leave but no one hears NC shouting in the back ground.
    -Albert Einstein
  • Sarah1919 (AU1)Sarah1919 (AU1) Posts: 3,817
    edited 16.11.2013
    *We watch as Aidan soars off into the distance. I offer Lady Char a hand getting up on Pierce and then, I pat him on the back and he leaps off, flying higher and higher with each flap of his wings. "Hold on tight!" I say to Lady Char. He stops flapping his wings... then, within a few seconds a gush of wind comes and he takes off, soaring at high speeds. "Eagles fly on the wind instead of flapping their wings all the time!" I explain. "Unlike Aidan who controls Clibis with movement like leaning back and forth, I like to control my eagles with pats and encouraging words. To take off, pat him and he will leap into the air. To go faster, just like a horse, give them a little kick and off they go! To slow down, straighten your legs out and squeeze. If you want to circle an area, lean inwards and swirl your finger in a circle and he sow down and spiral round that spot. To land again, pat like you did to take off and he will dive down, landing smoothly." I smile and turn round to see what Lady Char is like. She is a bit scared but I can tell she is enjoying the view! "I usually am the one to get bored and do something exciting or dangerous but with you, I promise I'll be careful! I normally ride bare back which can be a bit risky but If you want, you can use this saddle and reigns. I point to a leather belt thing strapped round Pierce's neck and follow it down, round to his back where the saddle is. Eagles naturally go faster so it's a bit harder to ride an eagle but once you get used to it its fun and simple! If you are an experienced rider, you can even trust your eagle to travel over night while you sleep or lie down." *I whistle loud and clearly and soon enough, Squadrin pops out of the clouds with Harrison on her.* "Are you ready to have a go yourself? Pierce is the gentlest of my eagles and he'll look after you! I'll be right behind you and Squadrin's below us! C'mon, have a go!" Lady Char hesitantly takes up the reigns and moves forward taking a deep breath...*
    Twitter will never overtake Facebook until it embraces the poke!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The scientist in charge of naming the vitamins sure was lazy -- "Yea, uh, just copy the alphabet. Add some numbers if you want."
    Take some time to say something nice about GGE! (And checkout my thread):
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?141890-Too-much-criticism-not-enough-praise!
  • Cyclone14 (INT1)Cyclone14 (INT1) Posts: 11,909INT1
    edited 16.11.2013
    Toady, the 16th of November, I, Chief Police Officer Cyclone14 declare The Hanging Noose Pub the new, official World of Empires Police HeadQuarters and Hub of Operations! We shall now have a party! Free drinks for everybody until the 21st of November!

*Proceeds To Drink Cyclone-Style Coffee While Partying*
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

International 1 – Primary

lbPqTRI.png

A man must gloat.
    edited 16.11.2013
    Cyclone14 wrote: »
    Toady, the 16th of November, I, Chief Police Officer Cyclone14 declare The Hanging Noose Pub the new, official World of Empires Police HeadQuarters and Hub of Operations! We shall now have a party! Free drinks for everybody until the 21st of November!

*Proceeds To Drink Cyclone-Style Coffee While Partying*

Free drinks... :):):) ..... Now where the Bartender?
    LEVEL 34 @ en1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• cyberhencyberhen Posts: 329
    edited 16.11.2013
    Hello, may I enter your refreshment house with my troop of moat ducks?
    cyberhen @ en 1

Official moat duck trainer
    Black belt 3rd Dan in Origami

Will I ever learn everything about this game?
  • Cyclone14 (INT1)Cyclone14 (INT1) Posts: 11,909INT1
    edited 16.11.2013
    Why, that would be me! Well, I am the Assister of the Assister of the Assistant Bartender. So, what would you like?

Err . . . Moat Ducks? Well, we do have a moat, so . . . Sure . . .
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

International 1 – Primary

lbPqTRI.png

A man must gloat.
    edited 16.11.2013
    cyberhen wrote: »
    Hello, may I enter your refreshment house with my troop of moat ducks?

huh..? troop of moat ducks?
    LEVEL 34 @ en1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited 16.11.2013
    Cyclone14 wrote: »
    Why, that would be me! Well, I am the Assister of the Assister of the Assistant Bartender. So, what would you like?

Err . . . Moat Ducks? Well, we do have a moat, so . . . Sure . . .

umm.. well.. I dont mind just something refreshing :p
    LEVEL 34 @ en1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sign In to comment.