We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Wont let me fight wolves outside the castle

Fatalis101Fatalis101 Posts: 26
edited 12.10.2013 in Technical Assistance
I have 135 men and I am lvl 28, wolves outside the castle apeared. It said I needed to have 135 men to fight them, but it wouldnt let me fight them. proof:
Attachment not found.
Also, when I attack someone, it shows the icons of my recent attack and stacks it under the current one attack. Thx in advance
Fatalis101 @ usa
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I KNEW LOOK WAS REAL! Can I borrow some rubies?
Post edited by Fatalis101 on

Comments

• Colt442Colt442 Posts: 2,168
    edited 06.10.2013
    try adding a few more troops
    20a6j54.gif
  • Fatalis101Fatalis101 Posts: 26
    edited 06.10.2013
    k
    Fatalis101 @ usa
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) Posts: 7,183US1
    edited 06.10.2013
    I can hardly read the number of troops, can you get a separate shot of that, so we can verify? If it doesn't work, I find it odd, as I haven't seen this before. Do what the other fellow suggested and add more troops.
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
  • NationConquerorNationConqueror Posts: 2,273
    edited 07.10.2013
    Did you just level up? This could just be it not showing up a greater number for the next level's requirements.
    Stars of the Desert
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    In the desert by day, drought and dreadful blistering seas of fire-sand leech the life out of those with brittle wills. However, not all that is terrible such as this sea of flames is wholly horrendous. He who has survived the day will find refuge in the desert at night, with cool air and the many stars of the sky to keep him company.

The stars shall guide us to the oasis, to sanctuary, to refuge. We have no reason to fear.
  • lord zanzo9lord zanzo9 Posts: 193
    edited 07.10.2013
    i think its a gitch when outside by me i have to get 85 men but i haved 94 but it wont work
    lord zanzo9 Level 30 and proud leader of United alliance:)
  • edited 07.10.2013
    it looks you hav 118 men at your castle.if you have attackers out wait until they return and then try
  • Theta Sigma (GB1)Theta Sigma (GB1) Posts: 68
    edited 08.10.2013
    If you have soldiers in the stronghold, they can't take part in those events either. But the total army number in the top bar includes those in the stronghold.
    Meddling Monk @ en 1
    Yes, I may look like a low level player, so if you wonder how I'd know things reserved for higher levels, I've got an account at level 61.
    edited 09.10.2013
    If you have soldiers in the stronghold, they can't take part in those events either. But the total army number in the top bar includes those in the stronghold.

Oh, that was the problem, thx dude :)
    Fatalis101 @ usa
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 09.10.2013
    but does anyone know the answer to my second question?
    Fatalis101 @ usa
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Theta Sigma (GB1)Theta Sigma (GB1) Posts: 68
    edited 09.10.2013
    I don't particularly understand what you're on about in the second question.
    Meddling Monk @ en 1
    Yes, I may look like a low level player, so if you wonder how I'd know things reserved for higher levels, I've got an account at level 61.
    edited 10.10.2013
    Fatalis101 wrote: »
    but does anyone know the answer to my second question?
    I do, it's a bug that put's the last castle below the next one on the attack info screen. Don't worry, it won't affect the mechanics of the attack. Just a visual bug.
    Stars of the Desert
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    In the desert by day, drought and dreadful blistering seas of fire-sand leech the life out of those with brittle wills. However, not all that is terrible such as this sea of flames is wholly horrendous. He who has survived the day will find refuge in the desert at night, with cool air and the many stars of the sky to keep him company.

The stars shall guide us to the oasis, to sanctuary, to refuge. We have no reason to fear.
  • dueltheabdul (INT1)dueltheabdul (INT1) Posts: 1,715
    edited 10.10.2013
    I do, it's a bug that put's the last castle below the next one on the attack info screen. Don't worry, it won't affect the mechanics of the attack. Just a visual bug.

Are you talking about the travel overview?
    Please call me abdul Thanks

abdul @ International 2
    abdul @ canada1
    #thedreamliveson

The nice guy that attacks you and then sends resources. ^^ ----> Not anymore

A proud non-ruby player

Winner of 3 Nobility Contests, soon to be 4 (hopefully) :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 12.10.2013
    Are you talking about the travel overview?
    No, on the travel overview, when you click on one of the movement tabs, sometimes the castle icons are on top of other ones. If you don't understand, don't worry, it's just a visual bug. It won't change anything.
    Stars of the Desert
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) Posts: 7,183US1
    edited 12.10.2013
    No, on the travel overview, when you click on one of the movement tabs, sometimes the castle icons are on top of other ones. If you don't understand, don't worry, it's just a visual bug. It won't change anything.

Yeah, I noticed that as well. Sometimes it actually takes you to the wrong castle as well. I went to look at an RV capture, and ended up going to a members castle.
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
Sign In to comment.