We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

To Beat The Misc

PorkoBrah (US1)PorkoBrah (US1) Posts: 24
edited 10.10.2013 in Alliance News & Diplomacy
To the Brahs who feel like MISC have bullied them:

you guys can't beat them straight up, neph are basically a misc sub and will never leave misc sides, due to them believing that misc won the HIVE war for them and got them the capital, in which we're all aware that HIVE gave the capital over

your best chance is to go to the recruit thread of The Misc which is:
REMOvED

then get the names of the new people and run a sabotage campaign on them, just constantly sabotage them till they get annoyed and quit the game and slow up their influx of new people

new members names are:

EliteBrah
Bensomore
MightyMuddy
MattBrah
Mdorty

optional:
Lenis Pong

aswell you can also spy on the misc by going to their IRC which is:

REMOVED

^instantly it will connect you to their IRC when you hit connect on the right hand side of the screen

if 100 people sabotage the same person, 100 sabotages at 10% dmg = completely encased in fire for weeks, because it really doesn't take much to send 3 spais to these new members and completely engulf them in flames

I know i'm gonna see alot of hating but w/e brahs :) gotta troll the trash

hue hue hue

PS. I post this for all the people who feel that MISC have done them hard by

these are the first steps to rustling the people who claim to be the biggest trolls in the game :)
Post edited by PorkoBrah (US1) on

Comments

• ErsioErsio Posts: 1,039
    edited 08.10.2013
    Strong butt hurt ITT
    Ersio @ USA1 Serv
    Official Sammich Quality Control Taste Tester of KON
    Official Spokesperson for JJ-5792
  • ThemFeels (US1)ThemFeels (US1) Posts: 31
    edited 08.10.2013
    lol @ Porkobrah trying to get people on the hit list
    ThemFeels @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RIPggpRIPggp Posts: 6
    edited 08.10.2013
    As if anyone has the [email protected] m8, we protect our own. Any attack will be retaliated with wipes and sabos for days.....which is usual misc policy. If anything it gives them a chance to see why its better to join us than be against us.
    image.php?u=1579731&type=sigpic&dateline=1357593674
  • PorkoBrah (US1)PorkoBrah (US1) Posts: 24
    edited 08.10.2013
    and now we wait for the tears to hit the floor :)
    As if anyone has the [email protected] m8, we protect our own. Any attack will be retaliated with wipes and sabos for days.....which is usual misc policy. If anything it gives them a chance to see why its better to join us than be against us.

lol so you can let unawares into RJ?

nty jeff, the misc never changes, you guys just constantly let unawares in to order you around hue hue hue

aswell, you can't hit 100 different people, not to mention they won't even know who's sabotaging them, it's flawless
    edited 08.10.2013
    Wat orders, someone has a need or plain boredom, organized hit goes up, join if you want...no penalty if you dont. All we do is war so no one has to ask twice. Is just game, y u heff to be mad? Lol'd at sig, clever kunce I swear.

my sig has 2 be 1 of my favourite castle name sentences my 2nd fav was during the HIVE war where it said:

Team, HIVE, For Lyf, Go To, Hell, MISC

anyways, that's complete bs, you guys waited for a few SK brahs to go into RJ so you could finally go to war against USSOF
  • why_u_madwhy_u_mad Posts: 337
    edited 08.10.2013
    what is the big deal about your castle being on fire ? fix what you can but it shouldn't really matter.

your castle will still produce at 80% capacity lol
    Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea and Conqueror of the Goodgame Empire in USA1 in General and USA1 in Particular.
  • Its organic (US1)Its organic (US1) Posts: 458
    edited 08.10.2013
    PorkoBrah wrote: »
    To the Brahs who feel like MISC have bullied them:

you guys can't beat them straight up, neph are basically a misc sub and will never leave misc sides, due to them believing that misc won the HIVE war for them and got them the capital, in which we're all aware that HIVE gave the capital over

your best chance is to go to the recruit thread of The Misc which is:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156779433

then get the names of the new people and run a sabotage campaign on them, just constantly sabotage them till they get annoyed and quit the game and slow up their influx of new people

new members names are:

EliteBrah
    Bensomore
    MightyMuddy
    MattBrah
    Mdorty

optional:
    Lenis Pong

aswell you can also spy on the misc by going to their IRC which is:

miscempire.com

^instantly it will connect you to their IRC when you hit connect on the right hand side of the screen

if 100 people sabotage the same person, 100 sabotages at 10% dmg = completely encased in fire for weeks, because it really doesn't take much to send 3 spais to these new members and completely engulf them in flames

I know i'm gonna see alot of hating but w/e brahs :) gotta troll the trash

hue hue hue

PS. I post this for all the people who feel that MISC have done them hard by

these are the first steps to rustling the people who claim to be the biggest trolls in the game :)

Porko your one of saddest people i have ever met and i'm so glad i ignored all your poverty messages. where you tried to gain Neph support for your lost cause. The war with H.i.v.e ended and we were given capital through negotiations don't see me denying that at all. There was no victor in that war.

The fact of the matter is Ersio is right and even i can see it, your just one sad butt hurt whiner. You wanted nothing but total anarchy and to make enemies with everyone. Your not the misc and no matter how hard you tried you were never gonna be the Misc. i watched your "revolution" fairly closely and you've never had any real supporters or solid ground. Even if by some miracle you ever became leader of the Misc you really expect any sane person/miscer to actually follow you?

your one of biggest jokes ive ever met. Accept the Fact you lost at your pointless cause to try and bring lawlessness back. Take your beating like a man and just leave the game, people stopped caring about what you said and thought the moment you opened your mouth. I love how you're trying to go out with a bang. I think this thread only gonna generate more laughs then results, defiantly did for me anyways.

Its always sad to see good players leave the game, your exception though and your one few people that deserve to be ran outta the game. Go Take your misery somewhere else you colossal crybaby.

hugs and kisses
    O
  • miscrepresentedmiscrepresented Posts: 483
    edited 08.10.2013
    People are certainly welcome to try this strategy. Just remember, at some point your sabo will fail and we will hold all of your alliance accountable.
    miscrepresented @ usa 1
  • curlbrah (US1)curlbrah (US1) Posts: 1,358
    edited 08.10.2013
    betas gonna beta
    curlbrah @ usa 1
  • Matman9348Matman9348 Posts: 51
    edited 08.10.2013
    Hey PorkoBrah, You mad that I beat using only 50 crossbowmen.
    Matman9348 USA1 Canada Server #TheDreamLivesOn!

Why be a proud non-ruby buyer.......Why not?
    USA1- member of Black Pearl
  • idunno0903idunno0903 Posts: 25
    edited 08.10.2013
    Okay, I've been trying to ignore this, but I have to ask, is this porkobrah guy for real? Or is this some kind of joke I'm just not getting? All that information is available with a simple google search, so presumably it isn't much of a secret. Are we supposed to be impressed by this "insider" information?
    idunno0903 @ usa 1
    edited 08.10.2013
    idunno0903 wrote: »
    Okay, I've been trying to ignore this, but I have to ask, is this porkobrah guy for real? Or is this some kind of joke I'm just not getting? All that information is available with a simple google search, so presumably it isn't much of a secret. Are we supposed to be impressed by this "insider" information?

You are witnessing what we call "Porko Syndrome"
    L 41.7K
    L 55.1K
    Ersio @ USA1 Serv
  • PraesentyaPraesentya Posts: 1,685
    edited 08.10.2013
    Exactly a week ago Porko claimed that he and the MISC would "smash the crap out of my poverty alliance" and "wouldn't lube up before coming in hard."

Now the MISC has personally singled out Porko as the most irritating player in the game.

Everything Porko has ever said to me is a downright lie. This nonsense is no different.

Please no one take this crap seriously.
    Praesentya @ 'Murica1
    edited 08.10.2013
    Praesentya wrote: »
    Exactly a week ago Porko claimed that he and the MISC would "smash the crap out of my poverty alliance" and "wouldn't lube up before coming in hard."

Now the MISC has personally singled out Porko as the most irritating player in the game.

Everything Porko has ever said to me is a downright lie. This nonsense is no different.

Please no one take this crap seriously.

The sad part is we never ever wanted to make this public. This has been a long time internal issue where we tried many routes to solve this. All this public non sense is his doing. We are moving on and going back to growing as The Misc Family
    Ersio @ USA1 Serv
  • ComaVision (US1)ComaVision (US1) Posts: 64
    edited 08.10.2013
    Wow Porko, strong beta. It's sad to see just how desperate you can get.
    Der Fascist Fuhrer von MoP Crew
  • dragon21 (US1)dragon21 (US1) Posts: 289
    edited 09.10.2013
    He's only posting here because he's getting negg-trained at our home forum...

Keep it up brahs... This is irrelevant... Let's make him red red red... cause that's all I hear when he speaks.

that is all. gjtm.
    hannibal-a-team.jpg
    edited 09.10.2013
    Porko your one of saddest people i have ever met and i'm so glad i ignored all your poverty messages

^got to the bolded print then realised you're full of **** with w/e you're about to post and tl'dr
    edited 09.10.2013
    dragon213 wrote: »
    He's only posting here because he's getting negg-trained at our home forum...

Keep it up brahs... This is irrelevant... Let's make him red red red... cause that's all I hear when he speaks.

that is all. gjtm.

lol you're an unaware who joined bb.com for the sake of this game lol

you wouldn't understand what a quality posting is, 1.5k posts to 600 rep power

im 900 for 3.3k, betas gon beta
  • edited 09.10.2013
    Porko your one of saddest people i have ever met and i'm so glad i ignored all your poverty messages. where you tried to gain Neph support for your lost cause. The war with H.i.v.e ended and we were given capital through negotiations don't see me denying that at all. There was no victor in that war.

The fact of the matter is Ersio is right and even i can see it, your just one sad butt hurt whiner. You wanted nothing but total anarchy and to make enemies with everyone. Your not the misc and no matter how hard you tried you were never gonna be the Misc. i watched your "revolution" fairly closely and you've never had any real supporters or solid ground. Even if by some miracle you ever became leader of the Misc you really expect any sane person/miscer to actually follow you?

your one of biggest jokes ive ever met. Accept the Fact you lost at your pointless cause to try and bring lawlessness back. Take your beating like a man and just leave the game, people stopped caring about what you said and thought the moment you opened your mouth. I love how you're trying to go out with a bang. I think this thread only gonna generate more laughs then results, defiantly did for me anyways.

Its always sad to see good players leave the game, your exception though and your one few people that deserve to be ran outta the game. Go Take your misery somewhere else you colossal crybaby.

hugs and kisses
    O

what he said. remember, stop, drop and roll.
    edited 09.10.2013
    lol alot of tears hitting the floor ITT

keep crying betas :)
This discussion has been closed.