The Hanging Noose - Pub Now Open!

Comments

• edited 04.10.2013
    Sarah1919 wrote: »
    ...phoenix's blood will give the killer immortality.
    Sarah1919 wrote: »
    No, I'm not going to kill your phoenix - I have the blood of a phoenix in this jar:
    *Sarah1919 holds up a large jar of Phoenix blood, ruby red. A golden bow is tied around it and it glows, protecting it from likely stealers.*

But did you kill the phoenix, if he caught fire and turned to ash it isn't dead yet, and if it isn't dead yet then it won't grant immortality, will it? A phoenix will rise from it's own ashes. And if that happens it is not dead and you won't be immortal.
  • Sarah1919 (AU1)Sarah1919 (AU1) Posts: 3,817
    edited 04.10.2013
    But did you kill the phoenix, if he caught fire and turned to ash it isn't dead yet, and if it isn't dead yet then it won't grant immortality, will it? A phoenix will rise from it's own ashes. And if that happens it is not dead and you won't be immortal.

Yes, I did kill the phoenix after it killed my beloved companion:

Great-Tiger-Wallpaper.jpg

So yes, it will grant immortality to the winner of this tournament! The phoenix was killed with my own hands! If you'll look at my name on the tournament sign up - I also signed with phoenix blood
    Twitter will never overtake Facebook until it embraces the poke!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The scientist in charge of naming the vitamins sure was lazy -- "Yea, uh, just copy the alphabet. Add some numbers if you want."
    Take some time to say something nice about GGE! (And checkout my thread):
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?141890-Too-much-criticism-not-enough-praise!
  • edited 04.10.2013
    *He sighs*
    Well, when people battle me they tend to get burned. And if your immortal you can't heal, so, you might end up with a painful eternity.
  • Sarah1919 (AU1)Sarah1919 (AU1) Posts: 3,817
    edited 04.10.2013
    Well, If they don't want it they don't need to take it! Its just up for grabs with 1st place!
    Twitter will never overtake Facebook until it embraces the poke!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The scientist in charge of naming the vitamins sure was lazy -- "Yea, uh, just copy the alphabet. Add some numbers if you want."
    Take some time to say something nice about GGE! (And checkout my thread):
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?141890-Too-much-criticism-not-enough-praise!
  • sfarmsfarm Posts: 921
    edited 04.10.2013
    *He sighs*
    Well, when people battle me they tend to get burned. And if your immortal you can't heal, so, you might end up with a painful eternity.
    eternity is not painful it is painless noble honorable and most of all humble
    my deviations
    find me on the link above o3o
    13.jpg
    15.jpg
  • edited 04.10.2013
    sfarm wrote: »
    eternity is not painful it is painless noble honorable and most of all humble

It is painful if you've got a burn that will never heal, or a cut that won't stop bleeding, or the loss of a head without death. Why do you think the mad god went mad?
  • sfarmsfarm Posts: 921
    edited 04.10.2013
    because his life ended with torment
    my deviations
    find me on the link above o3o
    13.jpg
    15.jpg
  • edited 04.10.2013
    Gods can't die, they're immortal. His life of pain never ended.
  • TitoUltimatum (US1)TitoUltimatum (US1) Posts: 1,590US1
    edited 04.10.2013
    I'll have haddock & chips with mushy peas. Spiced cider to drink, thank you.
    N86zu.gifHelpU6GoA.gifUsWd89a.gifHatch!h4c03.gif
  • NationConquerorNationConqueror Posts: 2,273
    edited 04.10.2013
    I look at the tournament notice and blast it with lightning. Then, I calmly leave while everyone stares. That is, until I fall into the moat.
    Stars of the Desert
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    In the desert by day, drought and dreadful blistering seas of fire-sand leech the life out of those with brittle wills. However, not all that is terrible such as this sea of flames is wholly horrendous. He who has survived the day will find refuge in the desert at night, with cool air and the many stars of the sky to keep him company.

The stars shall guide us to the oasis, to sanctuary, to refuge. We have no reason to fear.
  • edited 05.10.2013
    *I help nationalconqueror out of the moat*
  • ace10warrior (US1)ace10warrior (US1) Posts: 261
    edited 05.10.2013
    8O >:( I was gonna win that ace screams as he runs after nationconquerer diveing into the moat
    Ace10Warrior @ USA 1 Sargent of Legion Free V
    Come look at my event idea http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?84319-Aliance-Events
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?86195-GGE-Weekly

Click my egg and hatchling please
    >Fs2la.gif962b2.gifdfHOs.gif
    edited 05.10.2013
    *I help nationalconqueror out of the moat*

Why thank you kind sir! Except my shoe was bitten off by an alligator, which is now running away with it out of the moat.
    "GET BACK HERE YOU!!!"
    Stars of the Desert
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    In the desert by day, drought and dreadful blistering seas of fire-sand leech the life out of those with brittle wills. However, not all that is terrible such as this sea of flames is wholly horrendous. He who has survived the day will find refuge in the desert at night, with cool air and the many stars of the sky to keep him company.

The stars shall guide us to the oasis, to sanctuary, to refuge. We have no reason to fear.
    edited 05.10.2013
    8O >:( I was gonna win that ace screams as he runs after nationconquerer diveing into the moat

Also thank you kind sir, except I was already saved.
    Stars of the Desert
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Lord PorkyLord Porky Posts: 2,967
    edited 05.10.2013
    :: Glances at the door of the pub, shudders, and walks on. ::
    edited 05.10.2013
    Also thank you kind sir, except I was already saved.

Except now I realize that you are angry and intend to crush me under you boot. You are now chasing me because of that chasing an alligator who stole me shoe chasing a deer to eat it chasing grass, which the deer doesn't seem to realize is everywhere.
    Stars of the Desert
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• edited 05.10.2013
    *He stands in front of nationalconqueror, holding his broadsword and stopping ace in his path*
    You will have enough time for fighting in the tournament!
    edited 05.10.2013
    huh? so whats going on
    Come look at my event idea http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?84319-Aliance-Events

edited 05.10.2013
    *He stands in front of nationalconqueror, holding his broadsword and stopping ace in his path*
    You will have enough time for fighting in the tournament!
    I can see why it says "I will protect you!" above your avatar...
    Anyway, I continue to chase the alligator into the forest and am not seen again for 20 years!
    Stars of the Desert
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited 05.10.2013
    he just burned the regestration

Sign In to comment.