Problems with Accounts

_13__13_ Posts: 10
edited 04.10.2013 in Technical Assistance
Really GGE how will you fix this one?? I am _13_ playing the game forever dumped thousands in this game.. I log out of the game to reboot my computer and I try to log back in and it tells me wrong username and password.. I tell it too email me password and it says user not found?? Really I even got a text from a member and said what happened everyone was booted from the alliance and the alliance is gone now??? WTF

CM Marl you really need to message me back, I sent u a message.
_13_ @ usa 1
Post edited by _13_ on

Comments

• HeroShahidyHeroShahidy Posts: 1,861
    edited 01.10.2013
    _13_ wrote: »
    Really GGE how will you fix this one?? I am _13_ playing the game forever dumped thousands in this game.. I log out of the game to reboot my computer and I try to log back in and it tells me wrong username and password.. I tell it too email me password and it says user not found?? Really I even got a text from a member and said what happened everyone was booted from the alliance and the alliance is gone now??? WTF

You should probably contact support, I think they would be more helpful. Click here.
    HeroShahidy @ USA 1
  • _13__13_ Posts: 10
    edited 01.10.2013
    I emailed support, I also messaged the CM and Mods and I got nothing, I mean really this is BS
    _13_ @ usa 1
  • HeroShahidyHeroShahidy Posts: 1,861
    edited 01.10.2013
    You probably have to wait. Please be patient.
    HeroShahidy @ USA 1
  • PlayerFdaviesPlayerFdavies Posts: 5
    edited 01.10.2013
    Payed for armor steal gates and wood shield did not get them
    PlayerFdavies @ usa 1
  • Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) Posts: 7,183US1
    edited 01.10.2013
    I looked up your name, you are still in an alliance called "Republic," if that was the alliance you belonged to. So you are still in the alliance. Are you still experiencing an issue, or have you figured it out?
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
    edited 01.10.2013
    That isnt my alliance, I was the leader of OG BLADES, a few other members were martywr, michwolv05, Dark Dom, RobertUser5..

How in the H did this happen??
    _13_ @ usa 1
    edited 01.10.2013
    Ok, well right now it shows you in "Republic." I checked your RVs in ice, because we are neighbours, and none have been abandoned or taken. No demolishing has been done, and it looks like it is all in the way you left it. But how you got into that alliance, I have no idea. I will message your account, I believe you have had it jacked or hacked, so hope for a quick response from GGE support, and hope it gets sorted out.

I will let you know if I get a response from your account.

Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
    edited 01.10.2013
    Yes Please do We had a strong alliance and we had like 150K rubies and millions of coins and resources and ita all gone.. One of my members texted me and ask me what happened.. He said he messaged my account and some ryan was on it and said that it was his account and that is bullshit, How could it be hack?? It is my email address I am in the forum really!!!! How does this Shi* happen??????
    _13_ @ usa 1
    edited 01.10.2013
    Trying to figure out who is who, I talked with Ryan, who was on your account, claiming to be you back from a tour in Afghanistan, and telling me someone had been watching your account, but all is good now. Trying to figure out who is who here.

• Colt442Colt442 Posts: 2,168
    edited 01.10.2013
    LOL that's what ya get when ya give ppl your account info!
    20a6j54.gif
    edited 01.10.2013
    Colt442 wrote: »
    LOL that's what ya get when ya give ppl your account info!

It could have also been someone guessing and getting the password correct. You never know.. So we'll try and get to the bottom of this.

• risesheena (GB1)risesheena (GB1) Posts: 524
    edited 01.10.2013
    that doesnt mean the alliance needs to be abandoned, check for the alliance (that he claimed tobe the leader) if that alliance still in place and for othernames given.

this is the second we have seen over the past 2 weeks. one in au server and now this one.
    risesheena @ en 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 01.10.2013
    I have multi text from my old alliance, the alliance is gone they started anew one until this crap gets straightened out, I am so made that GGE let this happen....
    _13_ @ usa 1
    edited 01.10.2013
    The Ryan figure on your account said he just came back from a tour in Afghanistan as well. So not sure what is going on here, best to leave it to support. Did all I could on my part.

edited 01.10.2013
    and it was in the forum weeks ago about hackers and said that passwords should be changed reg, I have changed my password every 2 weeks since then...
    _13_ @ usa 1
    edited 01.10.2013
    I just emailed support again and referenced it to my first email with the ticket# attached. I included 8 snapshots I got emailed to me from a member of my old alliance dated way back showing the messages that I sent etc etc etc...
    _13_ @ usa 1
  • Jomegared (US1)Jomegared (US1) Posts: 28
    edited 01.10.2013
    When you rebooted your computer, did the server get reset to some default? Perhaps its trying to log into EN1 when you're really trying to log into USA1. Don't know, just check that you're logging into the correct server.
    Jomegared
    ~Current leader of AoD DEFIANCE~
    USA1
  • edited 01.10.2013
    Hi _13_,
    _13_ wrote: »

Given that you messaged me at 4am and then only waited 20 minutes before making this thread, you really do need to have a bit more patience.

The email address on your forum account doesn't match the one on the game account (and the game account one hasn't been changed). If it really is your account are you sure that you used the correct email address to request a new password?

Regards,
    Ethan
    edited 01.10.2013
    Yes, I have had _13_ since May 2012, with the same email account..
    _13_ @ usa 1
  • mellott (US1)mellott (US1) Posts: 60
    edited 02.10.2013
    Wow what a mess, dont worry 13 GGE will take care of it..... easy way to total prove you are 13 is, submitt to them ur credit card transactions. cause GGE keeps loggs (very good loggs) on who purchased what when how much and from whos card.. Hang in there 13 it will come back to, Just have faith.

Mellott
    fantasy_knight_warriors_wallpaper-t2.jpg
    Mellott
    KingdomOfNeph2
    mellott @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.