Shady Character SubGame

Why would you assign a level 43 like myself a level 55 to take on. The odds of me beating him are slim and none and slim left town.or why would you assign someone a target more than 10 levels below them. been on both sides on that fence.
Dr.Skull @ usa 1
Post edited by BladeRunner (US1) on

Comments

• jasdragonjasdragon Posts: 86
    edited 27.09.2013
    Hey Dr.Skull, I have felt your pain, I am assigned a level 59 and I am a level 46, well maybe Shady Character is pissed at the guy. The guy might have broken up with her or might have stolen her stuff who knows. :)
    Name: jasdragon Alliance: The Godz Title: Landgrave Level: 53
  • its.emon (INT2)its.emon (INT2) Posts: 96INT2
    edited 27.09.2013
    jasdragon wrote: »
    Hey Dr.Skull, I have felt your pain, I am assigned a level 59 and I am a level 46, well maybe Shady Character is pissed at the guy. The guy might have broken up with her or might have stolen her stuff who knows. :)

nice one ;)
    i was assigned to defeat an inactive lvl 60 player.
    soo many coins and rubies!!
    its.emon @ International 2

Duke its.emon
    Level: 50 Honor: 1838
    Proud Diplomat of Blood Brothers
    image.png

Srsly GGS?
    This is the Look 'Cowbells of Confusion' from the Cow King Event. Lasted for 1 day tho.
    image.png
    ↑This is what Happen When you try to capture a Capital when you're Level 10. :|
  • deathoaterdeathoater Posts: 89
    edited 27.09.2013
    it depends on luck and who is around you. A level 45 could take a 55. No big difference between them except time and few upgrades. Just depends on the player.
    deathoater @ usa 1
  • fujiwara (GB1)fujiwara (GB1) Posts: 647GB1
    edited 27.09.2013
    Remember it is the defender that determines how many troops you can send, not your own level.

After level 40 you can have level 10 farmhouses, level 4 bakeries and parks everywhere - fielding a full strength army is not out of the question even if you don't have the rubies for the bakery (and, tbh, every castle and OP should have a level 1 bakery by 40 from quest rewards, levelling up and looting).
    fujiwara @ en 1

Author of the Empire alliance management studio web app - contact me if you want to try it out

invpng
  • Likelyhood capaLikelyhood capa Posts: 9
    edited 27.09.2013
    Eh did you read the part about no questions asked? Just get someone bigger to weaken them first and then lower the boom for the kill and take the dang credit. Where has everyone been living under some Robber Baron Rock?
    Likelyhood capa @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.