Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

2 capitals

rulernbrown2rulernbrown2 Posts: 1,009
edited 24.09.2013 in Alliance News & Diplomacy
How did hive get 2 capitals
Helms flag
[video]http://prntscr.com/1o08y3[/video]
Rulernbrown2 @ usa1 smiley-computer008.gif

level 50
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ASK ME ANYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT ME
TheDreamLivesOn#
Post edited by rulernbrown2 on

Comments

• Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,711
    edited 15.09.2013
    Are you asking because you have not searched the forums?

Or are you asking because you did search the forums, and the sheer number of posts already discussing this topic has overwhelmed you?

(Apparently it was done through an alliance consolidation of sorts. Beyond that I couldn't tell you. Too many differing opinions depending on which alliance you're in.)
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  • rulernbrown2rulernbrown2 Posts: 1,009
    edited 15.09.2013
    oh sorry as soon as I seen the 2 capitals I just made a thread
    Helms flag

level 50
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TheDreamLivesOn#
  • Naseem14Naseem14 Posts: 294
    edited 15.09.2013
    Charles castle from HIVE of D8thregs fled to HIVE hence giving them two capitals
  • edited 15.09.2013
    oh sorry as soon as I seen the 2 capitals I just made a thread

Evidently.
    RWv3q4z.gif
  • Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) US1 Posts: 7,183
    edited 15.09.2013
    Go look at history of USA1 thread, and you will find it near the end of my post.
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
  • Argolden2Argolden2 Posts: 229
    edited 15.09.2013
    HIVE was at war with bloody blades, BB tried to ruse HIVE but we found out about it and kicked the capital holder out of the alliance then captured it.

Leeper a player in Hive moved his castle to where the next capital will drop and captured it, Hand gave it to CastleCharles also from HIVE where CC formed a alliance called HIVE of D8thregs and used one of D8 subs to merge D8 players and Hive players to form another alliance to share the capital.

After months of war with multiple alliances and subs we decided to move the capital into Hive to protect it due to to many inactive players or players who were burning to bad.

Now we have 65 hardcore players defending 2 capitals, that's the story from the eyes of a Hive player. Any Hive players want to add something or if I made a mistake fill in the blanks
    Argolden @ usa 1
    Alliance: HIVE
    Joined 2013/5/5

787:664
  • Whale SharkWhale Shark Posts: 835
    edited 16.09.2013
    That's a lot of work for the end result.
    Whale Shark @ usa1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#TheDreamLivesOn
    JJ-5792 wrote: »
    hopefully you will be as inspirational as the late KasYOLO.
  • calvesKAZZcalvesKAZZ Posts: 233
    edited 16.09.2013
    Argolden2 wrote: »
    HIVE was at war with bloody blades, BB tried to ruse HIVE but we found out about it and kicked the capital holder out of the alliance then captured it.

Leeper a player in Hive moved his castle to where the next capital will drop and captured it, Hand gave it to CastleCharles also from HIVE where CC formed a alliance called HIVE of D8thregs and used one of D8 subs to merge D8 players and Hive players to form another alliance to share the capital.

After months of war with multiple alliances and subs we decided to move the capital into Hive to protect it due to to many inactive players or players who were burning to bad.

Now we have 65 hardcore players defending 2 capitals, that's the story from the eyes of a Hive player. Any Hive players want to add something or if I made a mistake fill in the blanks

I thought it was D8 II that captured the latest capital? And after Neph made a play on it, HoD was formed and the capital was given to leeper.
    calvesKAZZ @ WW5
  • edited 16.09.2013
    calvesKAZZ wrote: »
    I thought it was D8 II that captured the latest capital? And after Neph made a play on it, HoD was formed and the capital was given to leeper.

Part of the story, not the whole of it.... But basically a decent summation, from there.... It was flooded with good players and defended against an onslaught of multiple alliances for a very long time. Then the several active members left... said, "Hey, let's get our best and make a super alliance".... Then we went back to HIVE and thusly... we hold 2.. Long story short.
    Peace, Love and Lollipops
  • edited 16.09.2013
    Always was hive capitals both of them.
  • ruin bringerruin bringer Posts: 53
    edited 24.09.2013
    but i though hive went to war with KON because they wanted to have the capital hive said no and a 3 month war raged
    ruin bringer @ usa 1
  • rulernbrown2rulernbrown2 Posts: 1,009
    edited 24.09.2013
    when did they get it
    Helms flag

level 50
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TheDreamLivesOn#
  • NationConquerorNationConqueror Posts: 2,273
    edited 24.09.2013
    when did they get it

A couple weeks ago, actually. Both sides agreed nothing was being accomplished, and Neph seemed the only alliance worthy of the extra capital, so H.I.V.E gave it to Neph.
    Stars of the Desert
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    In the desert by day, drought and dreadful blistering seas of fire-sand leech the life out of those with brittle wills. However, not all that is terrible such as this sea of flames is wholly horrendous. He who has survived the day will find refuge in the desert at night, with cool air and the many stars of the sky to keep him company.

The stars shall guide us to the oasis, to sanctuary, to refuge. We have no reason to fear.
  • 459killerbee459killerbee Posts: 846
    edited 24.09.2013
    A couple weeks ago, actually. Both sides agreed nothing was being accomplished, and Neph seemed the only alliance worthy of the extra capital, so H.I.V.E gave it to Neph.

Neph only alliance wrothy of the extra Capital!! What about TE?
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

Canada Server!!

#TheDreamLivesOn
    !

Broke 2,000 honor points, without even trying. What about you?
  • Warrior_Lord (US1)Warrior_Lord (US1) US1 Posts: 2,225
    edited 24.09.2013
    How did hive get 2 capitals

Two players had capitals and were already in hive or moved into hive
    Proud member of Good Company

Cheat on your girlfriends, not your workouts.

• HeroShahidyHeroShahidy Posts: 1,861
    edited 24.09.2013
    Neph only alliance wrothy of the extra Capital!! What about TE?

I think they are attempting to capture it from D8athRegs.
    HeroShahidy @ USA 1
    edited 24.09.2013
    I think they are attempting to capture it from D8athRegs.

Yeah, and besides, the lowly level 33 (Me) is just going off of what I have heard on the forums. I didn't say I checked all of it to see if it was true.
    Stars of the Desert
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    In the desert by day, drought and dreadful blistering seas of fire-sand leech the life out of those with brittle wills. However, not all that is terrible such as this sea of flames is wholly horrendous. He who has survived the day will find refuge in the desert at night, with cool air and the many stars of the sky to keep him company.

The stars shall guide us to the oasis, to sanctuary, to refuge. We have no reason to fear.
  • HeroShahidyHeroShahidy Posts: 1,861
    edited 24.09.2013
    Yeah, and besides, the lowly level 33 (Me) is just going off of what I have heard on the forums. I didn't say I checked all of it to see if it was true.

Yeah, and the lowly level 35, (me), approves of this. :p
    HeroShahidy @ USA 1
  • 459killerbee459killerbee Posts: 846
    edited 24.09.2013
    Yeah, and the lowly level 35, (me), approves of this. :p

Yeah, and the strongly built up level 42, (me), do not know about this. :p
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

Canada Server!!

#TheDreamLivesOn
    !

Broke 2,000 honor points, without even trying. What about you?
    edited 24.09.2013
    I AM THE ORIGINAL LOWLY LEVEL 33!

You know, I should put that in my signature!
    Stars of the Desert
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file