Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

Join the official Goodgame Discord today!

Are you looking for a community of like-minded gamers to discuss your favorite games with? Look no further than the GoodGame Empire Family Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other gamers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Empire Family Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow warriors from all over the world. Just head to https://discord.gg/goodgamestudios to join the fun!

Login Problem

Zoom4Zoom4 Posts: 117
edited 03.09.2013 in Technical Assistance
when I load GGE it gets stuck on the screen with the circle around the ggs thing. any have any idea why??(
Zoom4 Level 40-50. Honour: You wish for that info. Server: En1. Alliance: PTR Elite

Please help to hatch my eggs.
Find my scroll here
Click the eggs and dragons so they can live.
Post edited by Zoom4 on

Comments

• Zoom4Zoom4 Posts: 117
    edited 25.06.2013
    if you dont i'll get a mod to close this but plz sum1 answer if you can.
    Zoom4 Level 40-50. Honour: You wish for that info. Server: En1. Alliance: PTR Elite

Find my scroll here
  • NyanthanNyanthan Posts: 826
    edited 26.06.2013
    Its either a bad internet connection or you have the "Remember my password" thing on and GGE is under maintenaince.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] In au1 (level 32) and WWW1 (level 14)
    I like sporks. :D My thread - Top 5 anything http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?72953-Top-5-Anything!:D
  • Jamie WhiteJamie White Posts: 471
    edited 26.06.2013
    clear your cache
    Proud Friend of Hanzolo/Molson Beer

Nob pls.

#TheDreamLivesOn
  • BobwormercastleBobwormercastle Posts: 265
    edited 26.06.2013
    When this happens to me, I reload it a couple times and it's fine.
    Bobwormercastle @ usa 1 Coordinates- (685:326)

Proud General of PTR New World 8)
  • Faceman4Faceman4 Posts: 17
    edited 27.06.2013
    Try clearing your browser's cache, it works for me most of the time. You can also try using another browser.
    Faceman @ usa 1
  • edited 27.06.2013
    contact support.this is happening to me aswell.when you click goodgame empire a blank white screen with the loading gge on the top?
  • black273black273 Posts: 290
    edited 27.06.2013
    Does this happen every time?
    sign_etolsbwsoe1438.png <- a box with a x in it hmmm usa 1 <- im not from usa
  • Zoom4Zoom4 Posts: 117
    edited 06.07.2013
    A lot of times and I tried clearing my cache. It didn't work. I only have a single account aswell. Nyathan might be right because I do have remember my password on. It will go on for ages. I turned it on at 11:52 and its over 1 hour later now.

Find my scroll here
  • StrelStrel Posts: 65
    edited 02.09.2013
    Try using your full e-mail address as your username to log in as well... they seem to have multiple login bugs. I get the clear-cache bug constantly now. If i find the permanent fix for this, I will post it
    Strel @ usa 1
  • DarkDylan47DarkDylan47 Posts: 759
    edited 02.09.2013
    Strel wrote: »
    Try using your full e-mail address as your username to log in as well... they seem to have multiple login bugs. I get the clear-cache bug constantly now. If i find the permanent fix for this, I will post it

Strel did you check the date of this thread?
    Dylan42 @ USA1 THE FRONT LINE8)
    DarkDylan47 @ WWW1 HW KnightsOfNi8)
    HAMMER [email protected] United8)

#TheDreamLivesOn
    Use the search function.
    Support shortcut-http://support.goodgamestudios.com/
    Make Canada1 GGE!
  • ALI BAI BAIALI BAI BAI Posts: 3
    edited 03.09.2013
    hi! since 2 September, i have came across the same problem where the log in got stuck with the circle around thing.

Please help!!
    ALI BAI BAI @ au 1
  • ALI BAI BAIALI BAI BAI Posts: 3
    edited 03.09.2013
    hi! i still face the same problem where i cannot log in even though i have reset and refresh the game's icon man time.
    please help.
    ALI BAI BAI @ au 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file