Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

Join the official Goodgame Discord today!

Are you looking for a community of like-minded gamers to discuss your favorite games with? Look no further than the GoodGame Empire Family Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other gamers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Empire Family Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow warriors from all over the world. Just head to https://discord.gg/goodgamestudios to join the fun!

4th outpost

Hi guys.

I think there should be a camp that comes round every few months for level 50+ to allow them to research an extra castellan. I think this would be a better development to the game and I really hope you can make this happen.
Kind Regaurds

Commando Paul
Commando Paul @ en 1
Post edited by Commando Paul on

Comments

• mb73992mb73992 Posts: 790
    edited 01.09.2013
    it is a okay idea i guess like for wen people especially have everything built in all there castles. But does the castellan leave then after the few months or what
    mb7399 @ en 1
    #RIP IAN HO
    1st of december is ian ho day dont attack any1 for the day and spread the word
    leader of templars
    Proud to b irish
    You'll never beat the irish
  • Colt442Colt442 Posts: 2,168
    edited 01.09.2013
    Bad idea that has been suggest to many times, it would throw the whole game out of whack, making it near impossible to win attacks.
    Do a search!
    20a6j54.gif
  • Whale SharkWhale Shark Posts: 835
    edited 01.09.2013
    Hi guys.

I think there should be a camp that comes round every few months for level 50+ to allow them to research an extra castellan. I think this would be a better development to the game and I really hope you can make this happen.
    Kind Regaurds

Commando Paul
    This is a terrible idea. Use the search function. This has been suggested many many times in the past and shot down each time. Also, this is on the "do not suggest" list.
    Whale Shark @ usa1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#TheDreamLivesOn
    JJ-5792 wrote: »
    hopefully you will be as inspirational as the late KasYOLO.
  • DarkDylan47DarkDylan47 Posts: 759
    edited 01.09.2013
    Terrible idea you'll know why when you get to a higher level, and do a search before you start a new thread.
    Dylan42 @ USA1 THE FRONT LINE8)
    DarkDylan47 @ WWW1 HW KnightsOfNi8)
    HAMMER [email protected] United8)

#TheDreamLivesOn
    Use the search function.
    Support shortcut-http://support.goodgamestudios.com/
    Make Canada1 GGE!
  • Colt442Colt442 Posts: 2,168
    edited 01.09.2013
    Funny thing is this always gets suggest by low lvl players who haven't even finished building the OP's they have already.... go figure lol
    20a6j54.gif
  • DarkDylan47DarkDylan47 Posts: 759
    edited 01.09.2013
    Colt442 wrote: »
    Funny thing is this always gets suggest by low lvl players who haven't even finished building the OP's they have already.... go figure lol

Yeah if it comes which it won't the ones that suggested it would be like why was I so stupid when I started.
    Dylan42 @ USA1 THE FRONT LINE8)
    DarkDylan47 @ WWW1 HW KnightsOfNi8)
    HAMMER [email protected] United8)

#TheDreamLivesOn
    Use the search function.
    Support shortcut-http://support.goodgamestudios.com/
    Make Canada1 GGE!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file