Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

WAR between kingdom of neph and Hive of d8regs

11012»

Comments

• caliwoodscaliwoods Posts: 269
    edited 02.07.2013
    shirozake wrote: »
    Oh where, oh where, did Edilringor go?
    Oh where, oh where, could he be?

I know where he isn't.

8AcLbg3.gif
    8) King caliwoods the Terrible @ usa 1 8)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • edited 02.07.2013
    Go General DannyZ!
    megabolgash83 @ usa 1
  • griefspire (US1)griefspire (US1) Posts: 8
    edited 02.07.2013
    After speaking at length with Griefspire. Both Him and I have agreed there is no more benefit to be had for continuing battles between the kingdom of Neph and the Dream Legion Coalition. We have both decided to walk away from fight on equal terms with no victor. In addition, we've both agreed that there will be no further support of d8athregs family in their endeavors as they're uncaring allies and should be left to their own bussiness with us. I'd like to personally thank all of you for tuning into our skirmishes. It was Good fight Dream legion hopefully we shall move on from this and have no hard feelings

O

short and to the point.
    Very well stated.
    griefspire @ usa 1
  • Lord PorkyLord Porky Posts: 2,967
    edited 02.07.2013
    SayWhat wrote: »
    you like cock? your groose

What's good for the groose is good for the grander (even if it is always going off half-cocked).
  • edited 03.07.2013
    Packster89 wrote: »
    im am from reckoing, deathregs branch. neph is going to win we getting beat up and we at war with ptr

Your losing hope to early. You never know who will win, but im not siding with anyone until i get some fortune cookies! That is if i find the $10 bill that was stolen from me
    megabolgash83 @ usa 1
  • edited 04.07.2013
    That was a good one Nephs nice try.
  • n0thing (US1)n0thing (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    edited 15.08.2013
    Crimson Reapers are helping Neph too
    ronniekicks @ usa 1
  • therealsporer (US1)therealsporer (US1) Posts: 2,266
    edited 15.08.2013
    Crimson Reapers are helping Neph too

wrong thread, bud.
    You want the more recent thread on the current war.
    therealsporer @ usa 1
    the realerest.

Former whatever,
    Proud nothing.
    If I do something you need to know about, you'll know.

What is the face of a coward?
    The back of his head as he runs from battle.
  • Decimus VictorDecimus Victor Posts: 2
    edited 21.12.2014
    I feel that if Neph continues expanding, the LARGE amount of Subs will cause them to collapse like Rome. There will be a Massive Civil War, the lower subs will be cut apart like a sliced ham and the FEW Pro-Neph members will have to start from scratch. The rest will just be refugees. Than the lower level alliances in the game and smaller groups of faithfuls like CoM will come to power. Maybe DT will take Neph's crown for most powerful.
    Decimus Victor @ usa 1
  • geniusguy (US1)geniusguy (US1) US1 Posts: 948
    edited 21.12.2014
    I feel that if Neph continues expanding, the LARGE amount of Subs will cause them to collapse like Rome. There will be a Massive Civil War, the lower subs will be cut apart like a sliced ham and the FEW Pro-Neph members will have to start from scratch. The rest will just be refugees. Than the lower level alliances in the game and smaller groups of faithfuls like CoM will come to power. Maybe DT will take Neph's crown for most powerful.

Quick question, why do you choose a very old thread out of all the threads you could have chosen to post this on?
    geniusguy @ wok of usa 1
    AuPt5sH.png
  • Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,711
    edited 22.12.2014

Well, by most accounts, KoN stopped expanding sometime late Summer, and began cutting back. GK did the same. DT and FT on the other hand have grown (though as FT will tell you, many of their subs are only partly staffed at this time and should not be considered full alliances until they've filled them up the rest of the way).

Honestly there's nothing wrong with anyone expanding, I just thought I'd comment on alliance growth since Summer. MISC is probably the closest any of us come to having maintained the same size.
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file