Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Attacking from Ally Castles

DrIonDrIon Posts: 144
I am not sure if this one has ever been suggested before, but shouldn't players in an alliance be allowed to send attacks from their allies' castles? What possible reason is there for not being able to do this?
Post edited by DrIon on
Server: en1
Title: General
Alliance: Disciples

Comments

• Sigma RageSigma Rage Posts: 212
    edited 25.07.2013
    Well, I suppose if you had someone join your alliance really close to an enemy then you could launch massive assaults without them having much time to prepare or defend. It seems like it might skew the game allowing the advantage to fall heavily in the attacker's favor.
    May your swords stay sharp and your shields strong.

"Even in war I keep my code of ethics and personal code of honor intact. For what are we in war but our truest selves, be we cowards, heroes, or butchers." - unknown?
  • Cornet6 (US1)Cornet6 (US1) Posts: 1,740
    edited 25.07.2013
    Just like how you can't attack from your main castle if all your soldiers are in your outpost, you can't attack from someone else's castle if you don't have soldiers stationed there.
    Cornet6 @ usa 1
    Cornet6 @Canada 1 #TheDreamLivesOn

Proud Founder of AAG

http://www.associatedalliances.com/
  • DrIonDrIon Posts: 144
    edited 25.07.2013
    well the point is to station troops there, just like you do in your rvs, then send them off
    Server: en1
    Title: General
    Alliance: Disciples
  • Redhawk (US1)Redhawk (US1) Posts: 62
    edited 25.07.2013
    That would add a new dimension...

I think there would be tons of Mass-Attacks...

Then again, it would take just as much coordination as having attacks land at the same time from different locations.

I dunno. It would be a balance issue.
    Redhawk @ usa 1

Proud non-ruby buyer

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file