Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Make new strong units could be buy by coins

Minh40Minh40 Posts: 127
I suggest that the GGS should make more kind of soldiers that they are strong the same like Demon Horror and Deathly Horror, but you can buy them with coins, like this
A strong soldier may cost 5000 coins= A Demon Horror and Deathly Horror may cost 50000 rubies, if anyone has read this, please reply to me is it good or not.
Thank you.
Post edited by Minh40 on
Minh40 @ WWW 2

Comments

• lordsaruman (US1)lordsaruman (US1) US1 Posts: 926
    edited 15.07.2013
    Minh40 wrote: »
    I suggest that the GGS should make more kind of soldiers that they are strong the same like Demon Horror and Deathly Horror, but you can buy them with coins, like this
    A strong soldier may cost 5000 coins= A Demon Horror and Deathly Horror may cost 50000 rubies, if anyone has read this, please reply to me is it good or not.
    Thank you.

Not gonna happen. This would make the capitals obsolete as horror troops are stronger then any KG soldier in the game. If you want horror troops,try and get to the number 1 spot, or wait for golden prime day.
    Lordsaruman int'1 former US1 member

Big bad scary war marshall of Pirates LOW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • edited 15.07.2013
    Thank you.

Hi Minh40,

As lordsaruman pointed out, that would completely efeat the point of having a capial. The second issues, is that noone would pay 50000 rubies for 5 soldiers.....

Regards,
    Ethan
  • Minh40Minh40 Posts: 127
    edited 16.07.2013
    Thank a lot when all of you have showed the ponint of my problem, but I still never get honor points until get to level 70, I will be punch to dead.
    Minh40 @ WWW 2
  • Sigma RageSigma Rage Posts: 212
    edited 16.07.2013
    Thank a lot when all of you have showed the ponint of my problem, but I still never get honor points until get to level 70, I will be punch to dead.

...What are you talking about?
    May your swords stay sharp and your shields strong.

"Even in war I keep my code of ethics and personal code of honor intact. For what are we in war but our truest selves, be we cowards, heroes, or butchers." - unknown?
    edited 16.07.2013
    I am talking about make new strong soldiers could be buy by rubies.
    Minh40 @ WWW 2
  • HARSHUserHARSHUser Posts: 4
    edited 16.07.2013
    the idea is good but 1 sol = 5000 thts not good
    HARSHUser @ en 1
    edited 16.07.2013
    I have 251000 coins now, but I don't like to spend the money into normal soldiers in the barracks.
    Minh40 @ WWW 2
  • Sigma RageSigma Rage Posts: 212
    edited 16.07.2013
    I am talking about make new strong soldiers could be buy by rubies.

Yeah, that doesn't really answer what I asked...

But as for the ruby buying of troop anytime...simply terrible, and the reasons have already been made for why, maybe you should re-read them and consider their meaning.
    May your swords stay sharp and your shields strong.

"Even in war I keep my code of ethics and personal code of honor intact. For what are we in war but our truest selves, be we cowards, heroes, or butchers." - unknown?
  • HARSHUserHARSHUser Posts: 4
    edited 16.07.2013
    whats ur lvl
    HARSHUser @ en 1
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited 16.07.2013
    CM Malreyn wrote: »
    Hi Minh40,

As lordsaruman pointed out, that would completely efeat the point of having a capial. The second issues, is that noone would pay 50000 rubies for 5 soldiers.....

Regards,
    Ethan

I think he means the 50,000 rubies prime day where you get horror troops.
    edited 16.07.2013
    I am at level 31.
    Minh40 @ WWW 2
    edited 16.07.2013
    I think he means the 50,000 rubies prime day where you get horror troops.

But I just want to have a kind of soldier can be buy by coins, but they have a same strengh like deathly horror or demon horror.
    Minh40 @ WWW 2
  • Whale SharkWhale Shark Posts: 835
    edited 16.07.2013
    CM Malreyn wrote: »
    Hi Minh40,

The second issues, is that noone would pay 50000 rubies for 5 soldiers.....

Regards,
    Ethan

i have to agree. that is a ridiculously high cost for units under any circumstances.
    Whale Shark @ usa1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#TheDreamLivesOn
    JJ-5792 wrote: »
    hopefully you will be as inspirational as the late KasYOLO.
  • Billy962Billy962 Posts: 7,420
    edited 16.07.2013
    But I just want to have a kind of soldier can be buy by coins, but they have a same strengh like deathly horror or demon horror.

Don't double post. And not happening. What would be the point of the super prime day chest? And you already can get it from the village in fire peaks.
    FAQs
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?82159-FAQs&p=951186#post951186

#TheDreamLivesOn

(Mix of ruby/armorer tools)
    http://prntscr.com/39gqa6
    http://prntscr.com/3xf6wl
    http://prntscr.com/4ee952

#GG$
    #GGreedy
    #GreedGameEmpire

GGE is always trying to get players to buy rubies, and to do that, comes up with horrible updates. Put this in your siggy if you agree.
    Billy, I will crack you.

R.I.P. in peace Billy962, King of the forums ;_;

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]TM
    edited 17.07.2013
    i have to agree. that is a ridiculously high cost for units under any circumstances.

Wait, I said that is 5000 coins for 5 soldiers, it is mean 1000 coins for 1 soldiers, if you don't like the price, how about 750 coins? Because one strong soldiers has a same strengh like a demon horror or deathly horror.
    Minh40 @ WWW 2
    edited 17.07.2013
    Billy962 wrote: »
    Don't double post. And not happening. What would be the point of the super prime day chest? And you already can get it from the village in fire peaks.

This super prime day chest can only work for the rubies buyers, I am not a rubies buyer, I am not rich, we need to make a ordinary soldier that everyone can use. Because high level players or rubies buyers can buy, but the other can not.
    Minh40 @ WWW 2
  • Billy962Billy962 Posts: 7,420
    edited 17.07.2013
    This super prime day chest can only work for the rubies buyers, I am not a rubies buyer, I am not rich, we need to make a ordinary soldier that everyone can use. Because high level players or rubies buyers can buy, but the other can not.

Don't double post, again. But like I said, go to fire peaks. You can buy horrors there. And I doubt they will make it cost coins. There would be no point for the super prime day chest. There is an ordinary soldier too, kingsguards, which you can get from certain events, a capital and a high glory ranking. Traveling knights, second strongest, which you can get from the traveling knights event. It already happened. It's easy to get "ordinary troops".
    FAQs
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?82159-FAQs&p=951186#post951186

#TheDreamLivesOn

(Mix of ruby/armorer tools)
    http://prntscr.com/39gqa6
    http://prntscr.com/3xf6wl
    http://prntscr.com/4ee952

#GG$
    #GGreedy
    #GreedGameEmpire

GGE is always trying to get players to buy rubies, and to do that, comes up with horrible updates. Put this in your siggy if you agree.
    Billy, I will crack you.

R.I.P. in peace Billy962, King of the forums ;_;

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]TM
    edited 17.07.2013
    Ok, thank you, I understand what you said, I will no need any more new soldiers now.
    Minh40 @ WWW 2

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file