Home Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

RPG: Spells, Sneaks, Swords, and Shooting

Comments

• g man4g man4 Posts: 1,936
    edited 08.07.2013
    William walks over to an empty house, he goes inside to see if there is anything valuable. (just because I'm a Hero, Doesn't mean I can't be a theif...)
    g man4 @ Canada 1 #TheDreamLivesOn

2YNR8da.png?2

HEY YOU, GET DOWN FROM THERE RIGHT NOW!!!

(psst, wanna see something cool? go to youtube and search , do the harlem shake. when you do, the page itself will do the harlem shake...)
  • christy86christy86 Posts: 768
    edited 08.07.2013
    rusty heard about the recent incident at the bar and decided to go to see if she can blend in..............
    lvl. 50 in usa 1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

fights must always be finished never left unfinished
  • lime_yogurtlime_yogurt Posts: 1,045
    edited 08.07.2013
    Elfangor: The guards seem to have no clue what you are talking about. When lead them out to see the dead bodies, they are amazed. They say something about dark magic. When you ask them about "Dark Magic" they point to the church and says they can explain.

G man4: Looking around you see a book titled "An Idiots Guide to the Bestiary of The Lands" and a few coins that you could use to buy a good drink with.

Christy: Inside, you find a different bartender then Sirius told you of. When you ask him about the old bartender, he says, "Oh! He was my (late) uncle. He gave it to me in his will."
    Maker of RPGs. Check 'em out!

Wizard and Leader of JMDnO, not taking applications.

lime_yogurt @ usa 1
    edited 09.07.2013
    rusty leaves the bar and heads towards the middle of the village waiting for the others
    lvl. 50 in usa 1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited 09.07.2013
    William takes the book and Coins and leaves. He figures a book about animals could help him if he were to again venture out into the wilderness. William finds a nice pub, gets an ale and starts reading.

(I figure this will give him some advantage against any kind of bestial opponent)

2YNR8da.png?2

(psst, wanna see something cool? go to youtube and search , do the harlem shake. when you do, the page itself will do the harlem shake...)
  • ElfangorElfangor Posts: 3,974
    edited 09.07.2013
    Sirius is no priest, so he's reluctant to go into the church.

He goes to the town center and asks the other Heroes if any of them will go in with him.
    Check out my story! The First Ruby Buyer
    edited 09.07.2013
    rusty doesnt feel comfortable going into a church filled with mages but complies
    lvl. 50 in usa 1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited 09.07.2013
    The two walk into the Church and ask some villagers where the head honcho is.
    edited 09.07.2013
    They lead you to the priest, who is studying in a tower. He turns around and welcomes you. You ask of the dark magic. To this his face darkens. He turns to an orb and speaks to you.

"When the world was created, and the heroes were born and kept until they could be released for service, the 4 elements were created, Magic, Power, Stealth, and Perception, (later changed to accuracy) one was made to control them, with drawings from every element, but mostly Magic, a new element, Darkness was created, called by most as Dark Magic. It had the power to control all the elements and bind them as one. The elements source came from the Dark Orbs, created to hold the Dark Magic from doing damage. The Dark Orbs were sent to each land by using it's power to control the minds of innocent beings a corrupting them. The whole thing was wrong and sick, but still The Creator did what he must, and carried on with this plan. About 600,000,000 years of peace and harmony later, the Dark Magic had gained to much powers. The corrupted "Guardians" began to do hurtful and spiteful things, not to protect the Orbs, but to power them more. The heroes were released to stop this dilemma, by the destroying the Dark Orbs entirely, reseting the balance so a new controlling element can be formed, and hopefully do a better job then the last one. The heroes can master this element if they wish, and make there powers stronger by absorbing the powers of the Dark Orbs and binding there elements into one."

How Dark Magic works:
    Everyone starts with 0 *s in Dark Magic. This is then increased for every Dark Magic orb you destroy, so you would have 3 *s in dark magic. Depending on how many stars you have, the more you draw from each element to complete Dark Magic challenges. For example, if I had 4 Dark Magic, I would take 4 from each of the for elements and have a total of 16 Dark Magic power. If you have less then you amount of any element then Dark Magic, you will just use all of the element you can, for example, if I had 3 Dark Magic, and 2 Stealth, I would only increase Dark magic by two.

Go to the priest to transform Dark Orbs into Dark Magic *s.
    The shop will be updated.

lime_yogurt @ usa 1
    edited 09.07.2013
    Power Shop:
    1 skill points: Better Dagger: Increases Power Skill by 1.
    2 skill points: Basic sword: Increases Power skill by 2.
    4 skill points: Better Sword: Increases Powers skill by 3.
    8 skill points: Blade of the Forest: Increase Powers skill by 4.
    8 skill points: Great sword: Increase Powers skill by 3 and increase by 1 every time you use power.

Magic Shop:
    1 skill points: Fire Ball: Increases Magic Skill by 1.
    2 skill points: Water Wave: Increases Magic Skill by 2.
    4 skill points: Ice Ball: Increases Magic Skill by 3.
    8 skill points: Rock Slide: Increase Magic skill by 4.
    8 skill points: Lightning Ball: Increase magic skill by 2 and attempt every magic test twice in a go.

Stealth Shop:
    1 Skill point: Cloak: Increases Stealth skill by 1.
    2 Skill points: Cunning: Increase Stealth Skill by 2.
    4 Skill points: Better Cloak: Increases Stealth Skill by 3.
    8 Skill points: Vampire Cape: Increases Stealth skill by 4.
    8 skill points: Fake Glasses: Increase Stealth skill by 3 and might make your enemies laugh when they see you.

Accuracy Shop:
    1 Skill point: Basic Bow: Increase Accuracy skill by 1.
    2 Skill points: Slingshot: Increase Accuracy skill by 2.
    4 skill points: Better Bow: Increase Accuracy skill by 3.
    8 skill points: Musket: Increase Accuracy skill by 4.
    8 skill points: Grapple: Increase Accuracy by 2 and pull items toward you.

Other:
    Extra Slot: 3 of any skill points, you can hold 1 of each kind of weapon by default.

Dark Magic: (Uses any Skill points)
    4 skill points: Dark Orb: Increase Dark Magic skill by 1.
    6 skill points: Dark Wave: Increase Dark Magic skill by 2.
    8 skill points: All in One: Increase Dark magic skill by 3.
    10 skill points: Maximum Awesomeness: Increase Dark Magic skill by 4.
    10 skill points: Maximum Powerfulness: Increase Dark Magic skill by 3, and increase Power by 2.
    10 skill points: Maximum Stealthiness: Increase Dark Magic skill by 3, and increase Stealth by 2.
    10 skill points: Maximum Magicness: Increase Dark Magic skill by 3, and increase Magic by 2.
    10 skill points: Maximum Accurateness: Increase Dark magic by 3, and increase Accuracy by 2.

lime_yogurt @ usa 1
    edited 09.07.2013
    Sirius leaves the Church and asks the other Heroes: Which worlds have we gotten Dark Orbs from so far?
    edited 09.07.2013
    They answer 1 from Mountains, 1 from Ocean, 1 from Volcano

lime_yogurt @ usa 1
    edited 09.07.2013
    (bump.................)

lime_yogurt @ usa 1
    edited 09.07.2013
    how many skill points do we have right now?

2YNR8da.png?2

edited 09.07.2013
    I thought you knew!

lime_yogurt @ usa 1
    edited 09.07.2013
    I dunno, I'll shop later I guess.

2YNR8da.png?2

edited 09.07.2013
    Hopefully you know your stats, just get one skill point for each star. If your going to buy one of the Power/Magic/Accuracy/Stealth items, you can only buy them with the skill points you get from their respective stars. If you are going to buy a Compass or a Extra Slot or Dark Magic Items, you can use any skill points.

lime_yogurt @ usa 1
    edited 09.07.2013
    i buy

fake glasses stealth is now 13
    blade of the forest power is now 11
    rock slide magic is now 11
    musket accuracy is now 11 i still have 6 stealth points to buy dark wave

and 2 extra slots
    lvl. 50 in usa 1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited 09.07.2013
    Power:*******
    Magic:**
    Stealth:*******
    Accuracy:*****

I spend 5 power and 5 stealth to get maximum stealthiness.

I spend my magic to get a water wave.

I spend my accuracy on an extra slot for accuracy and a sling shot. so my stats should now be.

Magic:****
    Stealth:*********
    Acuraccy:*******
    DM:***

2YNR8da.png?2

edited 09.07.2013
    Magic:**
    Stealth:*******
    Accuracy:*****

I spend 5 power and 5 stealth to get maximum stealthiness.

I spend my magic to get a water wave.

I spend my accuracy on an extra slot for accuracy and a sling shot. so my stats should now be.

Magic:****
    Stealth:*********
    Acuraccy:*******
    DM:***

2YNR8da.png?2

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file