We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Decorative item

my suggestion is can v not transfer decorative item from castle to rv in green or in other castles as we r already transfering tools,army .

then y not decorative item?

i feel this would attract many player towards game as it will make things easy in other areas.
Post edited by mangesh6149 (IN1) on
mangesh6149 @ in 1

Comments

• Thorn6Thorn6 Posts: 99
    edited 08.07.2013
    it would encourage people to take ops with ruby deco and then transport them to the player's own castle then abandon and the OP and take a new one and so on until they have all ruby deco
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thorn6 @ en 1
    Co-Leader of Beserkers. Lvl 62!
  • RoboPandaRoboPanda Posts: 57
    edited 08.07.2013
    my suggestion is can v not transfer decorative item from castle to rv in green or in other castles as we r already transfering tools,army .

then y not decorative item?

i feel this would attract many player towards game as it will make things easy in other areas.

I didnt understand what you wrote please explain it more
    Games need to be played more on PC like this.

robopanda International 2

Dovahkiin
  • mangesh6149 (IN1)mangesh6149 (IN1) Posts: 12
    edited 08.07.2013
    i was tellin as we can shift soldier and tools from one catle to another samely why not decorative items from one castle to other areas.
    mangesh6149 @ in 1
  • lordsaruman (US1)lordsaruman (US1) Posts: 926
    edited 08.07.2013
    i was tellin as we can shift soldier and tools from one catle to another samely why not decorative items from one castle to other areas.

This has been suggested numerous times, it won't happen as players would capture outposts with ruby decorations. Move them back to their castle then abandon the outpost. Then nobody would buy the ruby decorations and this would probably result in a loss of income for GGS.
    Lordsaruman int'1 former US1 member

Big bad scary war marshall of Pirates LOW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sign In to comment.