Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Inter 1 War

Comments

• Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 23.06.2013
    GhjHero wrote: »
    No it's around 12000 you just have to add up all the players since they introduced that new ranking update.

Or go to weekly rankings...
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
  • Danger1602Danger1602 Posts: 633
    edited 23.06.2013
    most of the strong players in int 1 are from the USA server

other way around dummy
    most of us have been around long before you youngsters server existed
    Danger1602 World 1
    I am part of the BLACK HAWKS family in the mother alliance attack us or me and you will feel our TALONS
    bow down to BLACK HAWKS
    here is our website http://blackhawksfamilyagoodgameempirefamilyofalliancesininternational.yolasite.com/ and contact us here http://blackhawksfamily.freeforums.org/index.php at our forum
    I am smart strong and stealthy
    I LOVE TURTLES
    check out my youtube videos our best one is the life of cheif the tortoise

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]thought to be slow but fast
  • contrilioncontrilion Posts: 328
    edited 23.06.2013
    No it's around 12000 you just have to add up all the players since they introduced that new ranking update.
    hahahahaha i hate that update :D still the server will probably end up with 4000 i remember when i started there were no castles spawning around me i was on the front line of the map expansion and for the past almost 2 years or so there have been players spawning new castles around me and further out now there are no new castles spawning around me its been a while since i last seen a new castle spawn close to me the server is dying
    contrilion @ WWW 1
    level 70 legend
    HADES DAWN!
    HELL BOYS!!!

18-hades.jpg
  • GhjHeroGhjHero Posts: 1,802
    edited 23.06.2013
    contrilion wrote: »
    hahahahaha i hate that update :D still the server will probably end up with 4000 i remember when i started there were no castles spawning around me i was on the front line of the map expansion and for the past almost 2 years or so there have been players spawning new castles around me and further out now there are no new castles spawning around me its been a while since i last seen a new castle spawn close to me the server is dying
    Yeah me too. I moved my castle and at first there were a lot of people there but they've slowly been dying off with no one to replace them.
    ALWAYS A MEMBER OF PARADISE
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Boston Red Sox 2013 World Series Champions!!!!!
  • bobbysbrobobbysbro Posts: 1,265
    edited 24.06.2013
    Yeah me too. I moved my castle and at first there were a lot of people there but they've slowly been dying off with no one to replace them.

Yer,me too. I had some big players of BR now there gone.
    Level 70
    Bobbysbro @ world 1

#SAVE INTER1

#KILLBUGSSTOPUPDATES

#TheDreamLivesOn
  • famous nadinfamous nadin Posts: 335
    edited 24.06.2013
    im joined way before at the old time where many people where not there,at the time ... lvl 41 was the highest when HW was was with MT and BR and that time it was the royalty rules age(before HW started war with royalty)
    then came steel the some got divided and started RK(right now BB then came the war with steel then war with BB againts HW) then after 2 or three wars we became one with BB and HB then came united
    counting on my fingers no one beats me till now,waiting for a true warrior that will fight me8):D;):(
    I need an alliance please help me and see my thread - http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?64697-need-an-alliance&p=719436#post719436
    edited 24.06.2013
    it seems people leave and no new players spawn because the server isnt the default server is this thread about the war now ? and is there anything happening in the war anyways ?
    contrilion @ WWW 1
    level 70 legend
    HADES DAWN!
    HELL BOYS!!!

18-hades.jpg
  • bobbysbrobobbysbro Posts: 1,265
    edited 25.06.2013
    Yes,the wars still going on
    Level 70
    Bobbysbro @ world 1

#SAVE INTER1

#KILLBUGSSTOPUPDATES

#TheDreamLivesOn
  • derkaderderkader Posts: 765
    edited 25.06.2013
    im joined way before at the old time where many people where not there,at the time ... lvl 41 was the highest when HW was was with MT and BR and that time it was the royalty rules age(before HW started war with royalty)
    then came steel the some got divided and started RK(right now BB then came the war with steel then war with BB againts HW) then after 2 or three wars we became one with BB and HB then came united

when i joined 32 was the highest lvl and royalty was in its prime
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 26.06.2013
    derkader wrote: »
    when i joined 32 was the highest lvl and royalty was in its prime
    yep the good old days
    contrilion @ WWW 1
    level 70 legend
    HADES DAWN!
    HELL BOYS!!!

18-hades.jpg
  • VasichVasich Posts: 99
    edited 26.06.2013
    contrilion wrote: »
    it seems people leave and no new players spawn because the server isnt the default server is this thread about the war now ? and is there anything happening in the war anyways ?

war is still going.
    attacks going in and out... and the ones that come in usualy dont come back out anymore ;)
    The Rat Pack
    we don't die, we multiply
    edited 26.06.2013
    Have any alliances besides RE and MT left the side the started on and joined the other, or simply dropped out and became neutral?
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 26.06.2013
    not that i'm aware of...
    some divisions of reapers have tried to make pacts with HW tho... so not sure whats going in their communication there but i gues not evryone is happy with this war.
    The Rat Pack
  • William89William89 Posts: 512
    edited 26.06.2013
    Vasich wrote: »
    not that i'm aware of...
    some divisions of reapers have tried to make pacts with HW tho... so not sure whats going in their communication there but i gues not evryone is happy with this war.

Seeing as Ghosts and other Reapers divisions, and other UC alliances have pacts with branches of HW, and a couple of BB alliances, I could say the same for you. I won't name these branches, but I guess your communication isn't great either, and maybe not every one in HB is too happy about this war either.

On an unrelated note, why hasn't Marco been posting lately? :( The Forums are kinda boring now without him to argue with over this war, and I cannot be bothered to argue with ghj, seeing as it will just annoy me alot.
    William89
    edited 26.06.2013
    William89 wrote: »
    Seeing as Ghosts and other Reapers divisions, and other UC alliances have pacts with branches of HW, and a couple of BB alliances, I could say the same for you. I won't name these branches, but I guess your communication isn't great either, and maybe not every one in HB is too happy about this war either.

On an unrelated note, why hasn't Marco been posting lately? :( The Forums are kinda boring now without him to argue with over this war, and I cannot be bothered to argue with ghj, seeing as it will just annoy me alot.
    Awwwww ;( I have feelings too.
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 26.06.2013
    its all about communication!:D
    The Rat Pack
    edited 27.06.2013
    man my alliances spirits are at a all time low an we just lost 3 members :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JediPumaJediPuma Posts: 252
    edited 27.06.2013
    I haven't seen a blue horn in the TRP in days. Might be broken? Attacks are going out daily but no one retaliates...
    JediPuma @ usa 1

I don't pop mollies, I rock Tom Ford.
    edited 27.06.2013
    JediPuma wrote: »
    I haven't seen a blue horn in the TRP in days. Might be broken? Attacks are going out daily but no one retaliates...

all ive seen is blue horns
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 27.06.2013
    i have seen a couple blue horns... usualy rv's :)
    nothing to serius...
    i also think half of sparta titans disbanded last i checked they had 15 members left out of 40.
    is this true?
    The Rat Pack

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file